players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Career Day

cupidd!

Level 4
cupieheart
cupieheart
Rich

November 12, 2022

Hey hey hey! As a debut report, I bring you an entire overview of what occurred during Career Day if you’ve missed it.

Career Day was hosted by Karakura High and invited every faction as a way to advertise internships for College students and other job opportunities for students that Karakura has to offer. Whether that was tasing an officer at the KPD booth or Dissecting a real brain with the EMS, all booths offered an inside look on what it feels like to work in their faction.

The EMS booth held a few interesting activities, one of them was the ability to see a real human brain and learn about the anatomy by Satoshi Tokei. Our beloved doctors also offered an internship information desk and a CPR demonstration by Taiyo Makino. Alongside that, EMS equipment, medication lessons and suturing lessons were presented during the event, providing the students of Karakura High School with the most immersive experience they can get!

Their booth was a delight, too, with heart monitors, and real hospital beds, providing the iconic red stripe and Karakura Hospital environment that we’re all familiar with.

Director Mitsuki Saiky was also present at the scene, walking around and providing answers to any questions students had.

The KPD was the booth right across the EMS with their own set of activities. Alongside the opportunity to take a mugshot (Which the majority of Karakura has already experienced..)
there was also a pepper spray and taser activity! The taser section provided an electrifying experience, literally, where you had an opportunity to get tased!

Director Saiky also tased his own dummy..

The detectives displayed some of the advanced fingerprint technology that the Karakura Police Department has to offer, where Detective Mirai and Isoroku demonstrated the process behind identity matching and the technology needed to discover fingerprints on items or weapons.

To impress the students of Karakura High, and to provide quite the fun activity, Officer Akihisa Hakasada improvised stories of crimes they have committed upon taking mugshots.

For example, College Football member Reiko Oh was given the crime of animal murderer!

“It was her after all..She killed my dog. My dog, my blessed dog. His…his name was Judas! Judas, he was a solid pug. Always gave my friends high-fives, always protected me, was always by my side.. It’s over now. He’s gone. He’s gone, because of her. ALL BECAUSE OF THAT WRETCHED B-..”

The KPD booth also had its own information desk, with our very own Sasha Vasylenko and Juno Ōmori to answer all questions students had!

Similarly to the KPD booth, the Town Hall also made an appearance with their own booth that included an interrogation scene where students had a chance to interrogate ‘criminals’ (Who were actually our Governors) alongside a Lawyer!

The Town Hall booth also displayed a court case simulation, with actual judges as well as a chance to speak to the Mayor!

Our shrine maidens and priests joined us as well for a few things! Alongside a Shrine information stand where you could ask about spirits and the shrine itself, students were also given the opportunity to have their tarot cards read by a Maiden!

The purification station also stood tall in the Gymnasium, displaying the process of purification to Karakura students and school staff alike.

A quick rundown of our well known and beloved shops that also were there during Career Day!

Sayonara - Had a station where you could build your own bear! Choose from the three types, watch as the staff stuff it, and tada, your own bear!

La Casa Nostra - Watch as the waiting staff roll out dough, cover it with our favourite toppings, and cook them, all while teaching students the way of our favourite Italian restaurant’s pizza making!

Yeobo - Apple bobbing! Large basins were filled with water and apples, students were then challenged to catch all the apples in the basin with their teeth!

Rotatsu - This music store offered a stage with instruments, students were allowed on the stage to test out and show off their instrument playing skills!

Leaving the best for last! Karakura’s very own News station! Not only did the News station provide an information desk with answers to all of your questions, but you also had a chance to win up to 100,000 YEN with the writing competition!

The writing competition was held with the prompt ‘A juicy thing or place you’d write about’ and students were provided with unlimited time to complete it with prizes for the first and second place winners!

While the winners have already been announced, we’d like to announce the first place winner once again! Female Spartan Football member Reiko Oh! She’s getting quite the coverage, isn’t she?

Thank you everyone for participating in the Career Day event, we hope to see more faces when we have Reporter internships!

Buh-bye!

Last edited:

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
(the rest of college football was charged with accessory to animal murder)

Hirathex

Level 249
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Real and W report, but homegirl Juno Ōmori was Sasha’s booth buddy :3

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
still find it funny how reporter faction was 90% of the time was just goofing off LMAO-

we even got charged for gang affiliation and arson smh :pensive:
image-7.png

Users who are viewing this thread