mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | DAY IN THE LIFE: SHOPKEEPER!

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
day in the life (2).png

15/01/22
Meikan Masuo

It took me over a week to plan and decide who to interview, but as soon as I saw that they were open, I sniped an interview with your local bakery shopkeeper, Minari Seo. I have more planned for this series, so stay tuned and of course, enjoy!
MM: Hi! What's your name, age and.. whaddaya do?!
MS: Hello! My name is Minari Seo, I am 27 years old and I am the prideful owner of Karakura’s local bakery, Koribureku!
MM: Sick! Tell me this, Minari. From research, you have labeled Koribureku as a subsidiary of Visage Corporation. Can you tell me why you’ve done this instead of creating your own corporation?
MS: That’s quite simple. The Visage Corporation allows me to give the bakery many opportunities and resources that are very beneficial. I don’t think I’d be able to start a corporation by myself.
MM: Do you have any rivalries with other shops in town? Even if they're not a bakery, is there a shop you dislike or would at least, openly oppose?
MS: Hm? Of course not! I don’t have any negative feelings towards any neighboring shops or shop owners. Frankly, my goal is just to make Karakura just a little bit better and make those around me just a bit happier with Koribureku’s homemade sweet treats! It’d be quite contradictory if I purposely got into any so-called ‘rivalries’ with those I assume could only have the same goals as mine.
MM: Ah, I see! Minari, you said you assume people have the same goals as you; what goals do you have for Koribureku, now and for the future?
MS: Well I know one thing's for certain, and that is that I always want to sell freshly-baked, homemade pastries in every Koribureku location. I truly am hoping to open up a few more locations all across Japan and perhaps expand over different countries! I would absolutely be thrilled to open up at least one location in South Korea someday, as it's my home country, and it's where I first noticed my love for baking. Incorporating traditional Japanese sweets over there is also one of my biggest goals!
MM: Those are some great aspirations! I really like how you're willing to eventually branch out and take new opportunities that help boost your business! One last thing, for the 18-year-olds who are looking for work experience: What do you look for in an employee?
MS: What do I look for in an employee? Hmm. . I think the biggest thing would be someone with drive and passion! I understand that most people who work with me at the moment aren't planning to work at Koribureku until they retire, but I really love to see those who truly love working there almost as much as I do. I want Koribureku to feel like home for those who come and visit, whether it's to buy something, do some late-night studying, or just talk to friends! That's why I look for workers who radiate that same kindness and warmth!

MM: I see. That’ll be all. Thanks for your time.

SPECIAL THANKS:
@Lyla Rose - The creator of Minari Seo

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE KORIBUREKU DISCORD.

Users who are viewing this thread