mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS| Do You Have A Favorite Game?

Grimsky21x2

Level 3

What games do people actually play? Do you ever get bored and open your phone? Do you ever wonder what the best game is? Well, here is the most popular game!
To start off, I interviewed 25 random citizens and asked what their favorite game was. I took the games with more than 2 top picks and excluded them. Only getting the top 4.

-Starting at the bottom Number 4 we have 2040, which had 3 top picks. Understandable…
-Number 3 and 2 were tied, being Tic Tac Toe and Cookie Clicker! -Although the Number 1 spot goes to… Connect 4! Staying at the top, let's look into why this may be?

1721858777742.png
Connect 4 is a game that is multiplayer, meaning you can play with friends. Giving a fun entertaining thing to do with others. Therefore you can enjoy it to its fullest ability! Who doesn’t like tapping a screen and watching circles align!?

Some other games that were underrated are ones such as Minesweeper, Dino Run, and The Quiz! I believe they are all very fun and entertaining games for single player! Games like these will allow people to pass time easily playing them, or make you extremely upset at losing. Some multiplayer games make great friendships.

Although, another batch of fun multiplayer games to play are… Rock Paper Scissors, Tower Drop, and Sna
ke!
These are all very fun games and will help pass time. May it be at home, or in school… Rock Paper Scissors Is a game you can also play in person! Making it much But it only leaves us with one last question,
will you challenge a friend to a game?

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, and leave a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews & @Whizfeed.

Share this article!

Popo

Level 62
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Why do a bunch of generation Z students prefer games from the 20th century?!

Users who are viewing this thread