mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Domination Delinquency

8ttached

Level 5
Untitled-1.png

Nakashi Uehara | 05/05/2022

Hello everyone, Nakashi Uehara here and today we are going to be discussing the growing Conflict between the two gangs, Kaku Kai and Bonten. Now some of you may ask when did the Conflict really kick off, well, I have the perfect story to tell you.

The tension started off between the Kanto Manji-Gang and Kaku-Kai, around the time the Kai was just being created. Kaku-Kai started this conflict by murdering a notable Kanto influence, Vincello Kozlov, one night at the bank. This sparked fury between the entirety of Kanto and hatred formed against Kaku-Kai, unfortuantely, for Kanto, they were not able to find who exactly murdered Vincello, and weren't able to enact their revenge, later on Kanto disbanded, and the killer was left free.

18th of February, 2022, a new upcoming gang was put in place carrying on from the roots of the former gang Kanto. They wanted to carry on its goals if not exceed them in the process by conquering whoever stood in their way of reaching the top. The name of the gang was Bonten, packed full with delinquents that were driven to reach the top and achieve all their goals.

One day, without hesitation, Bonten decided to find justice for their lost brother, Vincello, and took one of the Kaku Kai’s Higher Ups. This is where things really started to get crazy as both gangs were enraged with each other, it ended up in them both declaring to go to war with one another.

In search to prove who was the better gang in the process, the gangs went through multiple big fights and one day Bonten decided to reach out first by infiltrating a house party held by the Kai, this resulted in an full out street brawl where numerous of each of the gangs members knocked each other out, blood was everywhere as they beat each other to a pulp, it finally ended when Bonten came out on top being the last ones standing.

Now that you all have a rough summary of how this war started, I will get into some of the so-called “Big fights.” and show you all some of the things that have happened up until this point in time regarding this war.

1. The kidnapping of a Kaku-kai higher up

giphy_20-min.gif

This is the first bit of conflict between the two, also known as the kidnapping. This kicked everything off leading to a full war which is still active to this day. The image depicts two figures one of them holding a bat and the other bloodied and bruised up from the beating he had just got.

2. The Street Fight
unknown-min.png

The street fight was when Bonten infiltrated a Kaku Kai house party which resulted in everyone fighting and taking the built up aggression out on each other, this also resulting in Bonten winning by vast the majority of them last standing.

3. The Sewer Confrontation
2022-05-01_17.05.35.png

This conflict was kept under the radar although rumours were still spread around, it was when Kaku kai ambushed Kanto at a meeting which ended up in a 5v5 in the sewers this also resulting in Bonten coming out on top with a few members injured.

There was another event but nobody outside of it knows anything about it as it happened in a tower, this was called the tower raid apparently from what I was told multiple blunt weapons were used towards each side both of them exchanging blows from every angle although this also ended with Bonten on top leading them into a 4-0 score on Kaku kai.

Now some of you may ask, how did I find this out? Well I got a interview with someone who has been involved in the conflict although they have not told me there name they are anonymous to the whole thing. They told me everything and here's how it went.

[!] The tape recorder would begin playing [!]

N.U: "What started this conflict between Kaku kai and Bonten?"

S.H: "It dates very far back, back to the dark ages some would say or the peak of criminality. Akihito was in its prime, Kanto was freshly rebranded from Toman, and Kaku kai were small fries trying to beat with the big dogs to get their name out there. This resulted in the death of Vincello Kozlov, this left many people sad, his friends, his family, and it sparked hatred between the two gangs, after Kanto was disbanded however, the remnants of the gang formed Bonten, and they immediately decided to take on Kaku kai for the justice of their lost brother, and now we are here, two gangs going toe to toe, to prove who's the best and in the end get their revenge for what they did to Vincello."

N.U: "So, you are saying Bonten formed mostly from the delinquents of the so called gang Kanto?"

S.H: "Bontens core and roots came from Kanto delinquents, they have networked and expanded as people came and gone. But since Kanto held so much power throughout the city and had such members, yes, Bonten with a similar goal to Kanto is where the left-overs went to."

N.U: "Following up on that question, who really made the first move in this war?"

S.H: "Truly, Kaku kai sparked the start of the war, but the people who made in the first move in regards of this would be Bonten. They captured an asset of Kaku Kai and declared war, they made the first moves for a while now, But the Kai is heading on the offense."

N.U: "This conflict has there been any main parts of it, if so can you name me some of them?"

S.H: "There have been core parts to this conflict that are notable, the first of which being the kidnapping of a Kaku Kai higher up, that is what started this. . Bonten then followed through with there declaration of war by infiltrating a Kaku Kai house party, trashing the house and further damaging the name of Kaku Kai, the locals got to see Bonten take control of their entire party, and that was the goal. Then Bonten scrapped it out with Kaku Kai and beat them on the street for everyone to see. That's not all though."

S.H: "Bonten made a coordinated attack towards Kaku Kais tower floor, they also trashed the place and robbed them. Kaku Kai was expecting this so it turned into a bloody fight, but in the end, Kaku kai lost millions of gear and was robbed, as well as trashed the tower. Kaku kai has already had to spend a lot of money on rebuilding the damages done, which is obviously bad for them. Bonten was able to reinvest the money they got from the Kai while Kaku Kai has to spend.

S.H: "Then the most recent one was the ambush and there was a manhunt of Bontens higher ups, they had a meeting describing confidential information and Kaku Kai ambushed them, of course, Bonten came out on top and was able to wipe the floor with Kaku Kai. I would have gone in more detail, but they were long events and to explain it in detail would take me forever so don't mind my summaries."

N.U: "That is fine, is the conflict going to worsen or is that all there is for now?"

S.H: "To give you an honest answer from my observations and the fact that Kaku Kai has made attempts at being the offense, this war will prolong and get worse, until the final battle finally happens, and that is when either gang will get crushed. This is not the end and more will come, this won't die until one prevails over the other and I fear that confrontation like that will happen soon."

[!] The tape then came to an abrupt ending [!]

Following up on that Interview I learned that, the war has only begun and the city should really be starting to get prepared for the havoc that is going to rise in the near future, I was also given a link on my phone which then showed a photo of Vincello Kozlov, in the photo he was bruised and bloodied up almost making him unrecognisable.

[!] The following Image is gory, look at your own risk [!]
2022-05-05_18.37.01-min.png

After further examining the war between Kaku Kai and Bonten its safe to say that this is not over, but for now that is all I will try to keep everyone updated, Nakashi Uehara out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread