mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Fashion Trends

buvet

Level 11

REPORT BANNER!.gif

Kohana Hinode - 05/28/22

I should have gotten this done before the dance huh? Well, that sucks! Anywho... Today, and all days... It's about Fashion. Well, that and upcoming tailors of course. In this article, I have exactly four bright and young tailors at your service. I know it can be hard, tailoring companies with horrid tailors, and sometimes just outrageous prices! Honestly, if you cant afford it... That sucks but this article is not about or for broke citizens. This article is for those who don't know where to get their fashion style or even how to ask or make it themselves. So let us move on and get started with our gorgeous trends.

1 - Grunge Aesthetic

The Grunge aesthetic with amazing photos, and amazing fashion. This style emerged in the 1970s, Wowza!! Grunge is a music genre and subculture with an individual style of hair, clothes, and music I’d say this is the coolest of them all.

This aesthetic is based around being comfortable, dirty almost, and a common piece can be a flannel! Jokes aside, go for a rather crazed look in clothing. As in, your clothes can be ripped on the pants, the bottom of the shirts, and just dark with rather scary-looking fonts on the shirt. In some fonts, you can't even tell what they are saying. You can get references by just searching grunge or looking at photos of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. Another way to wear this is by buying lots of band merch, and I mean lots. Wearing chains, fishnets on the arms or legs, stockings, chunky shoes, high boots, and skirts of course. Layering your clothes is another way much like other aesthetics, looking back at the stockings, you can even rip those too and layer them over ripped or regular fishnets. Lots of accessories really pull it together too. However, a big part of this fashion style is dark palettes and a pop of color here and there and just looking edgy and bad-ass.

That brings us to our first tailor, Zabine Sadek, this tailor is someone my family members have bought from and their fabric is always of high quality even though she is a high school student. I can honestly say this young lady has a future even if it doesn't involve fashion (I HOPE IT WILL!!)

1653852939628.png1653852904679.png

As you can see, she involves chains in a lot of her outfits and ripped jeans with lace and she shows her coolness with weird bangs!! WOOHOO! Emo girl!

2 - Y2K Aesthetic (2000s Fashion)

Y2K was a really popular fashion from the 90s to the 2000s as it slowly made its decline, if you are wondering, the fashion is a mix of pop culture and tech advancements. From 90s fashion to Brats, this style has all our iconic brands. Now that the Y2K aesthetic is back, it's making its uprise quickly. This style was based on the fact that the internet was starting to become more popular and was based around the retro-futuristic vibe.

If you are wanting to get into this style, it's super simple, all you need to think of is shiny materials, chunky sneakers, pleated skirts, baguette bags, and colorful sunglasses. Some of the biggest influences you could use are by looking back at the Bratz Dolls' fashion and films like Mean Girls and our iconic feminine movies alike. The shirts you wanna look for are cropped and have quirky quotes, cute characters, and common patterns or uncommon depending on how iconic you want to be. You want to pair these tops with loose-fitted and high-waisted jeans or low with a longer shirt and shiny materials to pop out at citizens. Keep it 2000s for the cuter pieces and take a look at old magazines as well.

That brings us to our lovely cheerleader, Luca Swann! Luca is honestly the most bubbly and kind soul ever. I truly recommend buying from him as he always tries to make sure you get what you ask for.

3 - Indie Aesthetic

Indie Fashion started to pop up during 2020 but no one can be quite sure as the term has been dated back to the 70s and 80s.

Indie clothing revolves around vintage clothes, small businesses, unique pieces, and heavily layering things at times, as well as the common mom jeans and a crop top.. It also can just be a really cute and flowy outfit that gives off summer. Some people would also say that the aesthetic gives off the look of an artsy person so take that as you will. I respect this aesthetic due to its common pattern of reusing clothing and not wasting anything. If you want to go find pieces yourself instead of getting something made, the best option would be to go to a thrift store or look through your parent's clothing. It sounds stupid and quite mocking but I promise sometimes you can take a piece and shift it to be something of fashion.

Again with, Luca Swann!

4 - Soft Aesthetic

Now, I’m not too sure where this style came from but im guessing it's the aesthetic of ‘Kawaii’ but toned down and not culturally appropriating anymore. The style started coming in around 2019, the style was based on the cute and soft aspect of fashion and really tuned people into their feminine side.

How do you get this style? It's pretty simple. You want to stick to more child-like clothing, so maybe a crop top with a logo from something you liked as a kid. The popular trend I see with the Soft aesthetic is ‘Hello Kitty’ shirts and more. However, it's not only that. The style sticks to a more pastel palette and the rare sight of neon hues. The fashion pieces are more pleated or tennis skirts, knee to thigh-high socks, chunky shoes, crop tops, cardigans, and more. This style is super achievable as long as you look for pastel clothes, especially in mainstream stores. In a lot of online shops, it's common to see a section similar to the Soft-Girl, Soft Aesthetic, and other names containing Soft. Most tailors will get what you mean if you cannot provide a reference photo.

TWO tailors for this genre. This brings us back to our tailor Zabine, she really works with all styles so I recommend you go to her with whatever if you like her designs. As you can see below, she sticks to more pastel and feminine looks. I especially think the last photo gives off a child-like deminer to the model and makes her look super cute along with the outfit! This second tailor is the all-time star swim captain, Jina Hyeong. Jina is what I call an honor student who does it all. One of her outfits that resembles the Indie aesthetic is one you might have seen on her before but it goes with the comment I made about cardigans. A common look I see myself is a dress with a tye together cardigan or shirt and skirt pair.

5 - ‘Baddie’ Aesthetic

This aesthetic has been around forever. Consisting of the baddest bitches out there and really just pulling into the confident side or just whatever version of yourself you want. It's all about being confident, a trendsetter, and honestly just not caring about what anyone has to say.

How to achieve this style is pretty simple but not. If you want to go all out with your makeup and glam your face up, don't leave the highlighter behind and overdo EVERYTHING, because honestly as you should? For the makeup, you want to just take your features and put them on 100. Now for the fashion, you want to pull streetwear into this as well as clothes that hug your figure and accentuate your silhouette. Of course, as with all styles you want to yank out any cropped shirt you have and pair it with tight pants or vice versa or just all tightness! The tightness is just showing yourself and getting comfortable with your body because all are welcome and all are wanted. Oh and, high wasted EVERYTHING. Buy a 90 pack of high-waisted shorts and jeans. Don't be afraid to show off some skin either, a pattern that does this is super iconic and unique, matching sets can easily achieve this too.

I'll make this short and easy, we are bringing back our beloved Luca Swann and our FOURTH tailor! Delilah Omori, the baddest volleyball female of them all.. (and the best tailor so find her and buy buy buy!!)

6 - Athletic Aesthetic

Now there is no date on where this style came from because athletic wear has been around forever, but it can be said that people started wearing athletic clothing everyday for easier workouts and to after go do everyday things. Now, it's more about seeming more fit and just showing off that you play sports or work out.

To get this look, you want to wear simple things like leggings and a matching set, a jersey and basketball pants, a zip-up jacket and spandex, and everything you would normally wear to work out and play sports. I’d say go for lightweight athletic wear and something that's gonna be airy and provide a cover for any sweat you might get after your morning workout or just life. I often see people wear athletic brands of socks and other common clothing from said brands like Nike, Adidas, and more.

That brings us back to our tailor Zabine Sadek showing us there is nothing this lady cannot do!

I hope this helped you tune into your fashion sense and get some good outfit inspiration! Better luck to you all and I hope to see some tips being used. Make sure to stay confident and not give any mind to what others say. It is all about what YOU like! Love to all, from the Karakura News Station.

Models seen in the photos are: Zabine Sadek, Kirby Sonoda, Aiya Hinode, Luca Swann, and Delilah Omori. Much love!

Last edited:

buvet

Level 11
Tailors:

Zabine Sadek - wf#8448
Delilah Omori - Call#0001
Luca Swann - maeussy#2763
Jina Hyeong - kii#4406

feel free to dm them and ask for their prices!

Users who are viewing this thread