Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Frequent Imports
January 11th, 2024.

Chapter 1: Introduction

Leo Volante here, with another Report regarding automobiles. In my previous reports we’ve talked about why people buy cars in Karakura and also the sub-category of people who are attracted to Karakura’s Car Culture which is Street Racers.
In this report we will be talking about the Cars themselves, specifically.. The most common cars in Karakura. Now before we continue, I will explain on how I decide what car is the most common in Karakura.

I will divide cars to the following Categories:

• Sports Cars
  • Sedans
  • Trucks/SUV
  • Super/Hypercars
  • Others

Now that we got the classifications settled, Let’s proceed.

Now Importing vehicles into Karakura can cost a hefty bunch, but most of the importing services are trusted and have a good reputation, So you don’t have to worry about losing your car due to an unfortunate boat incident. I’ve pulled favors with Karakura’s Vehicle Importing businesses and found out that Majority of the cars imported into Karakura are Supercars (Surprise-Surprise), but within that category we have to talk about where these cars come from.
Most sports cars imported into Karakura originates from either Europe, America, or Mainland Japan, some of the manufacturers who make them are and not limited to: Nissan, Toyota, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Dodge, and Chevrolet.

And these manufacturers are also divided into a category of Performance cars or Sports cars, below is how they are classified further:

• Japanese cars: Mostly considered to be a great platform for a Project car, they’re popular due to their modularity with aftermarket parts and abundant supply of spares, not to mention the GIANT community behind them, and also the cringy Instagram Edits about them.
Example of Manufacturer: Toyota, Nissan, Honda

1998 Toyota ***** Mark IV w/ Fast and Furious bodykit and Livery
(Sports Cars) (Tuner)

• European cars: Bought mostly due to their high-tech systems, They’re essentially engineered to be a proper well-oiled machine, some of them have aftermarket support, some don't, They also make decent power straight from the factory, not mention exponentially great on the track.
Example of Manufacturer: BMW, Mercedes, Porsche

2001 BMW M3 GT-R Strassenversion w/ M3 GTR LM Bodykit
(Sports Cars) (Track Car)

• American cars: Big, Bulky, Powerful, these are cars that are stupid powerful from the factory but have garbage gas mileage, why do people buy them then? Well that’s because they’re Powerful, Loud and best of all, Fast… Their aftermarket support is between Japanese and European cars.
Example of Manufacturer: Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge

2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye (Unknown Modification)
(Sports Cars) (Muscle)

Chapter 2: Verdict

And the most common cars in Karakura is surprisingly one that may be considered a rarity in other countries, and after I’ve been informed by the Importing Businesses in Karakura, The most common brand of cars in Karakura goes to….

Automobili Lamborghini

Lamborghini Essenza SCV-12
(Supercar) (Track Car)

That’s right, our town’s favorite car brand is Lamborghini, with many models such as Huracans, Aventadors, and even replica of an Egoista, which is surprising.. because there is a big JDM Community here, but I guess not... Lamborghini is the most common car brand in Karakura.. well.. most artist and celebs and youtubers would have one, so that's fair.

Chapter 3: Honorable Mentions for Rarest cars

Now that we talked about the most common cars in Karakura, how about some honorable mentions for some of the rarest ones as well?
Here are some of my honorable mentions:

Ferrari F40
(Supercar) (Road Car)
This Ferrari F40 which is regarded by many as one of the world's most beautiful looking cars. With a 2.9 Liter Twin-Turbocharged V8, producing 471 HP, this thing is no slouch either despite being made in 1987, with a 0-100 km/h time of just 3.8 Seconds, and a top speed of 201 mph (323 km/h).

Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon Cabriolet
(SUV) (Luxury)
It’s a G-Wagon, SUVs and Trucks in Karakura is already a rarity as it is despite their practical and often great performance these days, but this G-Wagon Cabriolet is amongst the best of Cabriolet SUVs Mercedes has made, and If I’m correct, this is the G500 Cabriolet, a rather rare version of the G-Wagon, with a V8 Engine producing just short of 300 hp, It’s not a performer, but it’s definitely a sight to see.

Audi R8 GT
(Supercar) (Track Car)
Not everyday you see an Audi in Karakura, and not everyday you see one as this good looking, this is the Audi R8 GT from 2012, and is Audi’s slightly more track focused version of the R8, with a 5.2 Liter V10 producing 560 hp, It is definitely quite of a track car.. I would love to drive one on the track, maybe one day… oh and not to mention, that BEAUTIFUL-SOUNDING V10 Engine.

Hoonicorn Mustang (Gymkhana Seven)
(Sports Car) (Muscle)
On January 2nd, 2023. The Legend himself… Ken Block, passed away from a snowmobile accident, the Car Community was hurt.. A famously talented yet humble figure in the Car Community has been taken from us too soon. But with his daughter continuing the Block’s Legacy with high-octane talent, stunts and rally, This faithful replica of the Hoonicorn Mustang is among the rarest and I would say.. THE BEST RAREST CAR in Karakura. Rest in Peace, Ken.. Drive on.

And on that sad end, this is Leo Volante… Signing out.

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Users who are viewing this thread