mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Fright Night

tfyo

Level 6

Good morning Karakura, today I am overjoyed to bring you more insight on the new Horror film, 'Trouble In Paradise'. As you may not know, famed movie producer, former actor, and now Talk-Show Host Teppei Momosaki has decided to create another Horror Film. Previously, Mr. Momosaki has made many Horror movies, one of his most famous being the Knife Killer Franchise. Although, the recent Knife Killer Movie, Dawn of the Knives did not produce as well as he hoped.

Within Recent news, Netflix had transmitted messages throughout Karakura phone services, notifying citizens with a phone of the recent movie trailer. Mr. Momosaki has partnered with Netfix, who then partnered with Warner Bros. Pictures, Miramax, Blumhouse Productions and Trancas International Films for this movie.

This movie is bringing out many large names that you may have heard from many famous movies and TV series. This movie is co-starring Pluto Donnadieu as Saki Suzuki, Lernaean Herrington who is playing himself, Aaron Paul from Knife Killer 7 and Breaking Bad. Lastly, Bruce Hanks from Midnight Blade Rises. Already you can see how much dedication Mr. Momosaki is putting into this movie, even bringing in American Actors to star in this movie.

The film is directed by Teppei Momosaki and produced by Wes Craven, Jason Blum and Bill Block. With the help of Mr. Momosaki's executive producers Friar Pishogue, Wes Craven, Manami Ozaka and Pluto Donnadieu, they bring to you 'Trouble In Paradise?'.

The movie is said to premier on January 13 of 2023 in theaters. That being said, I was able to land an exclusive interview with the movie producer, Teppei Momosaki. Luckily, he was able to say a few words on this new movie and what inspired the creation of the movie. The teaser already looks great to begin with, so what else is in store for this movie.. you can find out by reading the interview below.

|[!]| Recording Started |[!]|

KA: Alright, to start off, I've been dying to know. What inspired you to begin this new movie?

TM: Well. . . As I'm sure you know -- I started my career on the cast of Japanese Spiderman back in 78', made it to America - did a bit of Family Ties before I got my very own Talk Show. . I guess just after this recent Knife Killer Franchise, I've been absolutely to make a movie about Karakura! And after that recent kidnapping making National Headlines -- crazy right?

KA: I know! It's been well, a rather dark time for Karakura. Making National Headlines was something that, I could say was something that as a town in general, was not our goal. Especially under these saddening circumstances.

TM: Yeah, It's certainly rare that these instances happen -- gosh, I think about the only ever times Karakura woulda' made it to national headlines was that ol' erh, Kage Riot era way back .. Its certainly been a while and I think that this current mayhem in Karakura kind of fits my directorial style more, y'know with Knife Killer being pretty much one of the biggest horror or should I say Slasher Franchises.

KA: Agreed, and although it's been rare that we've ever made national headlines, nine times out of ten they haven't been for the best of reasons. But, I do understand that with what's going on, it really does fit your style of horror production.

KA: Onto the next question, I've seen the teaser and I think I speak for everyone when I say we are extremely impressed with the outcome. To you though, do you think that with the production of this movie, it would come out better than your Knife Killer Series?

TM: Hmm... Well it's been a while since I have been on such a small budget. .. But I'm hoping for these kind of lower-tier budget, big studio movies y'know? I don't think everything needs to be an Avengers Infinity Wars or a Knife Killer Knife Kingdoms typa' movie, if that makes sense!

KA: Completely, but with this Low Budget movie, how do you think your fans will react? Seeing as you're making a low budget movie after just directing such a high budget movie within the Knife Killer Franchise? Do you think this will bring out negative feedback?

TM: Ehh, I'd hope not -- I mean Knife Killer has one of the best Fandoms out there you know? I mean, not to toot my own horn, but our reddit page? Woah, the feedback I got was just so kind. . . And the episode hasn't come out yet, but I think it's scheduled for Season 22, Episode 16??? Of the Momosaki Show? We'll see, but. . . Oh my GOSH! People have been really into it so far.

KA: Well, that's one way to put it. Your career has really blossomed as of late, and with another movie on the way? I'd say we've only seen a fraction of what you have in store. That being said, speaking of your talk show, would you say that having to manage the talk show and this movie has caused you to take some time off from the talk and show and focus more on the movie?

TM: Hm.. This is a common question I get actually.. In between the talk show and y'know, the constant Knife Killer movies and with my recent streaming deal with Netflix and HBO Max, depending on your region it has definitely been hard but to answer your question, No. I try to take things slowly, y'know, one day at a time.

KA: That's good to hear, you shouldn't feel rushed to finish a movie and a talk show at the same time. Speaking of that Neflix and HBO Max streaming deal, how did that come to be and how has it benefited you when it comes to the creation of these movies?

TM: Hm... Even as a famous director, I think being able to be apart of these filming projects are really hard when all Studios seem confident to make is the next reboot, sequel, or universe-expanding piece of media rather then say an original IP. .. This deal has allowed me really express my creativity in a way I don't think I've untapped since Knife Killer 3000: 20 Knives Later?

KA: I see, it's like having more breathing room so to speak. With this movie, I've noticed that you were able to get some big names to star in this movie. Tell me, how did you get people such as Aaron Paul and Lernaean Herrington to join you on your Horror Film Journey?

TM: Ahahah. .. Well that's a story! Aaron and me go way back and obviously- you know, with my work on the later half of Breaking Bad . . Then he starred in Knife Killer 7 obviously and he's agreed to come back! Really great guy in all honesty. . As For Lernaean Herrington. . . I think we all know the company for one reason or another; y'know with them being the gosh? British Bill Gates .. . I don't know -- very kind an, let us use the Fight Club area for free for some of our locations.

KA: Interesting! As you said, Mr. Herrington let you use the fight club for your locations, does that mean we will see some action that involves the fight club area?

TM: Hm... Yeah we've set a few scenes in there. . I think the Fight Club is just one of Karakura's staples really. . I mean, it's just got such a vibrant history as one of Karakura's very own local businesses. .. We had a lot of fun working there, great place.

KA: The fight club is one interesting place, has a unique feeling to it, y'know? I don't mean to keep you here too long, so to finish this interview off, for those who haven't seen any of your previous movies or TV series, what can they expect with the release of Trouble In Paradise?

TM: Think Knife Killer: Jungle of the Blade Princess meets Alien meets Blade Runner! That's all I can say on the topic without spoiling the story, ahahah!

KA: Well now that sounds like something I cannot wait to see! Well, thank you Mr. Momosaki for answering these questions and I hope to see the movie as soon as it comes out!

|[!]| Recording Ended |[!]|

That's all for today Karakura, stay tuned for Trouble In Paradise and more news soon to come!

|[ ! ]| Karakura News Hotline |[ ! ]|
(020)-980-4487

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
SO COOL!!! I WANNA SEE THIS IS IF IT ACTUALLY COMES OUT

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Love the report!! Keep up the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread