mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Gang Violence, flowing like a river.

8ttached

Level 5
Gang Violence, flowing like a river..gif

Nakashi Uehara | 16/04/2022

Hello everyone, Nakashi Uehara here and today we are going to talk about the growing violence within the Karakura community. Now I have heard rumours about new gangs that are upcoming, some of them even with evil intentions, lucky for you all I got to take a close up look at one of them and even interview them myself, so kick your feet up and read close cause this is about to get interesting.

So I made my way towards the location that supposedly I was meeting them at, walking down the street I heard my phone buzz as I looked down at my phone it was a message from an Unknown number, the person over the phone had given me the instructions to go and enter the house that was right across the street from me and face the door. I then came up to the door as I opened it without hesitation. Coming through the door, I was told on the phone beforehand to face the wall, so as I stayed facing the wall the door soon flung open and to my surprise I was greeted by someone with full attire on but I didn’t get a close look at it cause as I fixed my gaze up at the mask, I felt a strong chemical smell fill my nose as the cloth had been placed around my mouth and nose, I felt a sudden rush of light-headedness, soon everything went black as I collapsed on the floor.

Waking up, I had a bag over my head not knowing where I was, the strong smell of liquor filled the room and my clothes were drenched. They then took the bag off my head as I shifted my glance around the room and was met by a few people all wearing the same sort of attire, some of the members were outside too, possibly guarding for anyone that might have followed them. My attention was then brought from outside to the guy sitting in front of me. I soon knew this was surely the leader. His wording was very intelligently spoken and he looked like the only guy that truly knew his goals in the room at the time.

He then placed his hands into his pockets, my body got a shiver as I sat up on edge. His focus directed on me, this is when the interview began.

[!] The tape recorder would begin as a males voice soon took over. [!]

N.K: “So, can I start by asking what is the name of this organization and why did you choose that name?”

R.F: “We are the river, an organization of about 30 people scattered throughout Karakura. The river was prompted by an old bulletin board.”

R.F: “We do not wish any harm despite our physical appearance stating otherwise; if anyone however makes an attempt of crossing our limitations - they will be forwarded to The river,”

N.K: “I see, I see and this so-called organization The river, what is its motive and why do you do what you do.”

R.F: “This town is engulfed with graft and megalomania. We’re just here to strike balance between the two terms. We murder people, we murder anyone who does not meet our criteria in the most heinous manner possible.”

R.F: “You ought to have died by now, but an exception has been made for you.”

My body tensed up as he said those words, I had never been talked to like that before until that moment. Trying to keep my composure, I brushed it off and kept asking the rest of the questions.

N.K: “I see and these people you kill, you don’t have any bother doing it at all? Do you feel the need to kill them?”

R.F: “In recent times, certain thoughts have drifted to our conscience recommending the opposite. We kill people for our gratification, we kill people because it makes us absolutely thrilled - tell me, what brings you joy?”

N.K: “Nothing really, I just get on with life, but enough of that, what is the highest goal you want to achieve with this organization? And what will you do to help aid yourself in reaching those goals?”

R.F: “Take over the town of Karakura… No! We shall Not! We will ascend and put an end to injustice”

N.K: “With that being said, are there any other gangs you wish to come in contact with to help or maybe you want to come up against?”

O.S: “Very likely to, though I can not give you this information seeing how it's classified - to you at the very least. Continue, dear reporter, I’m most excited for the follow up questions.”

N.K: “Where do you rank yourselves amongst the other upcoming gangs and if they try to prevent you from reaching the top. What will be put in place to deal with them?”

R.F: “We do not rank ourselves; rather, We take command. We have superiority. Except for The river, all organizations are equal; if anyone harms one of our members, the punishment will be ten times worse.”

R.F: “Any attempt to destabilize us will result in their death. We will take over despite the cost: our psyche, when used correctly, is our weapon.”

N.K: “When was this gang formed and how did you manage to gather the amount of people you have today?”

R.F: ”The River arose from a very old message board known as '4CHAN' - we have a management process that identifies advancement - true elegance is the manifestation of an independent mind: the quotation that started it all.”

R.F: “Those contaminated with an egocentric disease are sent to The River to be cured - those people are now identified as The River. We form The River: the cured complete it, the affected inflict the opposite.”

N.K “Well, I’m afraid I have run out of questions to ask you but I have gathered enough information, thanks for your time.”

[!] The interview would end and the tape would stop playing [!]

Following up on that interview, I looked more into the killings that they had said previous. Scrolling through the new phone they had given me, there was a gory image of a male beat up and blood all over his face along with The river gang standing around him. It was then I knew they were the real thing, a young man at the age of 20, his life taken abruptly.

I hope this interview taught you all a few things and made you really think is crime all that worth it? I sure know it isn't it can lead you down some very dark paths but anyways, I hope you all enjoyed reading this, that is all Nakashi Uehara out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread