KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
1672885861529.png

Wednesday evening, in the middle of the shopping district, was crowded with people, all gathering around to listen to a speech by one of our Governors, Eli Zennix. He starts by announcing a new law about starting your own company, where he then introduces four new Town Hall employees, listen in or read the text below to know what's going on in our city!

[A video was linked, and the dialogue was written out under. The video started a snowball hitting Calico and her phone… Calico was then heard yelling at Kazuo in Italian. Eli Zennix then tapped the microphone in front of him before he started to speak.]

Eli Zennix - “Welcome the people of Karakura! For those who don’t know who I am, I am Governor Eli Zennix. I supervise Karakura’s Verified Businesses and we did recently change the law from 25 to 20. If you wish to start up your very own company, I will be by the Eden Tree to answer your questions.”

“This past year was a very eventful one! I appreciate you all for helping out a community and making Karakura a little safer and awesome each and every single day! Let’s work together, as a community and a town, to continue on the streak of making Karakura the best of the best! Let’s welcome this new year of 2023 with open arms and smiles! I appreciate all who are here and are welcoming the new year with us!”

“Now, onto my next segment. We have welcomed FOUR new Town Hall workers to our amazing team! I wish to welcome Lawyer Romanio Santaromania-Buono, Judge Kage Aokomura, and Governors Akira Hatake and Bellamy Kuznetsova! I cannot wait to work with every single one of you in the near future! Let’s welcome 2023 with a strong bond with our amazing community!”

[Clapping, cheering, and screaming were all heard by the crowd.]

Eli Zennix - “They will also be by the Tree of Eden to answer questions once we are done here! I want to say I personally appreciate all of you and this town for giving opportunities to many different people! Let’s go Karakura!”

“I will be standing by the tree in a few moments for questions! That is the ending of today’s speech! Thank you and have a lovely day!”

[More yelling was heard before getting cut off by the video being ended.]

1672885977520.png

[The recording started without an issue, the dialogue was written out underneath the link.]

O’Sullivan - “Alright! To start this off, may I have your name, age, and.... Occupation?”

Akira Hatake - “My name is Akira Hatake, I am 35 years old, and my occupation, I am a Governor of the Town of Karakura.”

O’Sullivan - “So! Being a new Governor, how do you like it so far?”

Akira Hatake - “Honest truth? It’s what I’ve been wanting since I was a kid. It’s just unfortunate that I delayed it for so long…”

O’Sullivan - “Wow really? Did you want to be specifically a Governor, or just a part of the government itself?”

Akira Hatake
- “My mother was actually a local Governor in the small town we were living in where we grew up. And I guess being raised by her just ignited that flame. So I guess Governor, as I was raised by one.”

O’Sullivan - “What about being a Governor ignited that ‘flame’, was it your mother, or mauve something more than just that?”

Akira Hatake - “My mother, definitely. I mean any chance I got I would ask about her work, what it was like and what was so great about it. So yeah, definitely it was my mother.”

O’Sullivan - “That’s really sweet. . . What are your plans for the future of Karakura while being a Governor?”

Akira Hatake
- “I love this town, I love it so much but myself I do have to admit. There are a lot of negatives to it. Like the huge crime rate which is still very present. So I do plan to do something about that and hopefully succeed.”

O’Sullivan - “I hope you get to proceed with those plans! Is there anything you’d like to say to anybody reading or listening to this report before we wrap this up?”

Akira Hatake - “Ehh- my mother was a huge spark in my life, I owe everything to her and to everyone out there. Try to be the spark in someone else’s life. It could really help someone out.”

O’Sullivan - “With that being said, I hope you have a great night Mr. .”

[A pause. It was silent for a moment.]

O’Sullivan - “Mr. Hatake, thank you for joining me.”

Akira Hatake - “It was a pleasure.”

[A thud was heard like the recorder had been dropped… It got picked up and turned off.]

1672886187853.png

[The recorder was heard turning on, some muttering was in the background.]

O’Sullivan - “Okay! To start off, may I have your name, age, and occupation?”

Bellamy Kuznetsova - “Bellamy Kinsella-Kuznetsova. Age 30. Governor of Karakura.”

O’Sullivan - “So, how’s it being a new Governor for Karakura so far?”

Bellamy Kuznetsova - “It’s been quite the welcoming experience! My first day was busy right away, filling out ID paperwork and helping the citizens. Though, all the members of the government faction, as well as the Mayor herself, have been so understanding and caring when it came to understanding and learning the ropes of the job. I can’t wait to be involved in more duties, such as mock trials and events such as these, to be able to contribute more, as well as meet the citizens of Karakura.”

O’Sullivan - “Must be interesting for you then! What made you want to become a Governor here anyways?”

Bellamy Kuznetsova - “Ah yes, my main motivation is, of course, to aid and serve the citizens of the town, and to make sure that the government branch is one that is welcoming and approachable during the citizen’s times of need or uncertainty. I want to help make the town a place that’s welcoming to all outsiders and a place of comfort for all its residents, and I felt that the job of the Governor was the ideal place to start.”

O’Sullivan - “For sure! Did you have a specific person or group of people that you looked up to before actually applying for the job?”

Bellamy Kuznetsova - “Hm, I would say, that the Mayor and Deputy-Mayor were always inspirations, seeing how they guise the town in times of trouble as well as times of prosperity. To me, they were, and are, hardworking individuals who have the town’s best interests in mind, and they were the root of my inspiration to follow their lead, and also being my government faction journey- to aid in this protecting of Karakura’s best interests.”

O’Sullivan - “I do hope you get to follow the pad you’d like to. Is there anything else you’d like to say to the citizens of the city who are currently reading or listening to this report?”

Bellamy Kuznetsova - “I’d like to simply say, that everyone, all citizens and outsiders, are welcome to visit the Town Hall- we’re not scary! The government is here to serve their best interests, so everyone is welcome to come down and become engaged in the government!”

O’Sullivan - “Well, if that’s all, I thank you for being here tonight, have a good night!”

Bellamy Kuznetsova - “That would, in fact, be all. Thank you for your time!”

[The tape then cut off, and the video was over.]

Need to report something with juicy details?
Call - 020-980-4487

Users who are viewing this thread