shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
CommIssIoner IntervIew.gif

11/6/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

You’ve all seen the news. Corrupt Hiroto Akihito was sentenced to life in prison, on the following accounts; Six known counts of first-degree murder, one count of attempted capital murder, one count of an unlawful firearm discharge, one of assault with a deadly weapon on a Government Official, and one count of gross malpractice.

Knowing this, obviously, Kiyoko Akai has her work cut out. I mean, Commissioners are chosen by the mayor, now it might not be Mayor Akai who chose him, but she sure didn’t have to keep him as long as he did. Following up, on my co-worker, Kazuo DeLuca’s report (READ HERE). A new Commissioner has waltzed back into office. Some may remember him from a long interview I did a while ago (READ HERE), but that is old news.

Allow me to introduce to you, Yonio Schwarz. An old police commissioner was discharged on medical leave due to being put into a comma. He's back, and I had the lucky chance to rekindle the friendship I had with him previously, in this here interview.

[START OF TRANSCRIPTED RECORDING]
Key :
Light Blue - Umeda Kame

Purple - Yonio Schwarz
Well, let's start off with how you've been since the whole uh... comma situation! Tell me about it."
OH! That thing. Yeah, so basically I woke up from a looong dream. I don't remember much from it, but I remember one singular officer coming to visit me. I was kind of sad to see that they were so busy they weren't even able to pay me a visit, but it's understandable, much more considering the pressure under which the force was working when that Akihito guy ruled it,

I agree.... He was really something. Anyway, what did you do after it? Did you entertain a job at a different police station in Japan? Or did you just take a break from it all?

I mean. As much as I wanted, I didn't have nearly as much strength as I had before the coma, so I couldn't really apply for the force straight away. What's more, after EMS workers saw that I was fine, they told me to leave and go through monthly check-ups, which I did. However, I was still not ready to return to the force. However, here's the thing; I wasn't mentally prepared to take on any other jobs. My experience with kids isn't the best one from the time I was a tutor and a teacher, so I discarded that option. The other positions weren't so appealing either, so I remained unemployed for a big while. And . . . let's just say that I went a biiit, just a bit! broke.

I understand how you feel. I am a reporter after all.... Had you been keeping up with the news, how do you feel about all of the changes? I mean, a new mayor, a new deputy mayor. Ghosts, stabbings during a school dance... What's your opinion of it all?

Oh yeah, all of that. I mean, Karakura's always been a bit funky, after all. I've been here for years now, and I've seen how team members have stabbed each other, town-wide riots, and ghost appearances in the haunted forest. At this point, Karakura seems fictional, to be honest.

Sort of, I mean, it sounds like Wattpad fan fiction if I'm being completely honest. Moving on, Hiroto Akihito was probably Karakura's worst commissioner, I mean, the other two, may they rest peacefully, were more silent. Hiroto wasn't, what's your opinion?

Hiroto . . . well, I didn't really get to meet him that much. As far as I know, he had a mental disorder that drove him to madness. I don't want to assume, but if I had to say something, I'd probably point my finger at the fact that Karakura's criminality can easily drive people with weak minds to madness, especially those who have gone through traumatic experiences before. This isn't to say that what he did was wrong, obviously. I'm actually surprised he wasn't sentenced to the death penalty. But who knows? Maybe I can pay him a visit one of these days. He's going to have a looot of free time now that he's in for life.

Not to mention, no possibility of bail either.. It's hard to wrap your head around it how someone who is in charge of protecting the citizens here, could do that to their own employees as well. Do you think he was deserving of the death sentence?

Going straight for that, aren't you? Well, I personally stay neutral on the death penalty. Sometimes it's necessary, and sometimes it's not. For me, I'd say that the death penalty should be issued to people who have committed any sort of murder, and don't regret what they did. The possibilities of this worsen even more if they have intentions of escaping prison, much like what Metagarou did.

Well, Metagarou went out his own planned way... It was a sight. Moving away from that topic... How did you manage to score the commissioner spot back, and better yet, how do you honestly feel being back on the force? There have been a lot of new faces since you left.

To the first question, not even I am sure. Maybe it was a pity, since I wasn't too well-off, financially speaking when Kiyoko gave me the position, but at the same time, I don't think there are any other suitable spots. There are already very few individuals who are willing to come to Karakura to work as an officer. Now add the fact that the whole department has been scarred by the actions of a previously 'corrupt' commissioner. I guess I was just the only one in the queue of potential commissioners.

Well, it's good to have you back Schwarz, honestly. Now, I know you have a lot of work to do, so I'll end it with this question. What do you plan on doing to refine and make the other officers feel safer at their current job, along with citizens in their day-to-day life

I'm still planning on some changes to the force, but as for now, I'm rewriting all the dumb guidelines that the previous commissioner wrote. We're a police force, not a military group, after all. After that, I'll have a talk with the mayor and the director to conduct medical check-ups and therapy sessions every one or two months. We want to avoid having officers going bananas again

[END OF TRANSCRIPTED RECORDING]

That's all I had time for with Schwarz, he had to run off to do .. Whatever crime was being committed at the end of the interview. What do you think about this? Do you still not have faith in the currently tarnished KPD? I want to hear it from all of you.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Oh yeah, all of that. I mean, Karakura's always been a bit funky, after all. I've been here for years now, and I've seen how team members have stabbed each other, town-wide riots, and ghost appearances in the haunted forest. At this point, Karakura seems fictional, to be honest.

Sort of, I mean, it sounds like Wattpad fan fiction if I'm being completely honest.
SHHH, SHHHHHHHHHH---. . .

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
conduct medical check-ups and therapy sessions every one or two months
I suddenly feel sorry for the psychs and doctors… that’s gonna be a lot to unpack there for awhile.. eeehhh. It’s needed but like.. gl to those two factions.

Users who are viewing this thread