toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1635962236315.png

03/11/2021
Tomochin Uemara

Hello Karakura! Tomochin Uemara here, switching it up with what I'm known for. . some light-hearted news for you this week. My focus in this report will be horoscopes! Love them or hate them, believe them or do not . . . They exist!

We have recently left October, stepping away from the Libras and into the age of the Scorpio! If you are a Scorpio, many sources say that your zodiac is extremely understood… But intuitive! You witty Scorpios know what you want and are not afraid to work for it! If they don’t blow your socks off, I do not know what will!

So, what does this mean for Karakura? Perhaps we’re going to see some big changes in the city. It’s more than likely that this season will bring dominant and assertive figures into the spotlight. . Karakura may be influenced for the better! Or, maybe we might go through an uncertain period of time, a little misunderstood just like the Scorpio sign itself. Or, if you don’t believe in zodiac signs or astrology whatsoever - nothing will happen at all!

Astrology is important to quite a few members of society in Karakura, a popular example of spirituality and believing in sheer chance or readings was the Summer music festival. People crowded to have their “inner” music taste read simply based on the palm of their hands. There is no scientific proof regarding popular belief in astrology, along with a lack of proof AGAINST it! The topic as a whole is really up to individual perception of the topic. . We should all respect each other’s beliefs on the topic, though.

That’s it for today, Karakura!

SCREENSHOT CREDIT:
@HokuTana

tong

Level 69
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
this served as my grim reminder to take random pretty pictures because that photo's 3 months old

Users who are viewing this thread