Karakura News | Karakura Hospital's Prosthetics Fundraiser

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega

December 27, 2022
Barbatos Archon

Karakura Hospital's Prosthetics Fundraiser, raising money towards prosthetics research! As Karakura is well known for its odd reputation, the EMS has decided to create a fundraiser to help with the costs of prosthetics for the people in this city, especially for those who have lost their sight or perhaps a limb.

During the Fundraiser, multiple activities were held! Ranging from Dunking the Commissioner and Director, to even simple ones like a Raffle, but of course, not everything is just that as I will cover all the happenings during the event and their plentiful booths!

My favorite thing to happen during the event, dunking both the Commissioner AND Director! It was funny to see their reactions as they fell to the snow below, Sir Yonio getting cut off mid-way as he falls, and Sir Rokku being bullied by Sir Yonio and his mother- Though I feel bad that Sir Rokku was basically freezing like a snowman by the end of it... But at least it was for the greater good?​
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/W-Fh2tToUxItRZpYjTbxvH2xxjF-h6kvHpPq1JOf46N11xxlZw7JO-hs3_teUIdXb_X2V2MwgSkqSeWxv-f76TbfAvzL31YRSd****nD8Di34h__xpLVFpmoU8lqfD73_bPpdnIzygxAb0yMC9pqpkv5M9geSnIkTaBcoFQq6qGuh1pgLOJbjjZ3o-R6tg​
The Fortune Readings Booth! Though I didn’t personally go and experience it, from my friend’s words they said it was quite fun! Though it was somewhat scarily accurate so that was a shock factor. Of course, a lot of people went there to get their future fortunes, some were good, some are not so favorable- but at the end of the day, even if we do get a bad one, we should still try our best to aim higher and not be discouraged with a simple fortune telling!​
Candy Grams Booth was a cute one, people went here to have their own special little messages for their loved ones this Holiday to be made! Its sweet honestly seeing people eagerly going to the booth to have their messages delivered~​
There was also the Food Booth! A tiny stall selling warm hot chocolate for the cold winter, and sweet treats alongside it, they weren't that expensive too so bonus points ehe~ There was also a fox there that was absolutely the sweetest, perhaps sweeter than the candies I’ve seen people buy there!​
Christmas-themed clothes Booth~ They were selling different kinds of cute little accessories, shirts, etc. on this booth, but my favorite was the string lights! You’ve probably seen it throughout the report because some KPD and EMS are wearing it.​
Ah yes the Raffle Booth, though I didn’t win, it was a fun thing to participate in! The fact someone won the grand prize of an item of their choice, I wonder what did they get? That will be forever a mystery to not just me, but to you dear readers as well hehe.​
Though this one wasn’t a booth, I think it deserves a spot in the report, the poor abuse this snowman has gone through during the whole event! Punched twice by the Commissioner, and kicked at the bottom by others, even punched! when will this snowman get a break? (probably never)​
Finally the Photograph Booth, Winter Wonderland-themed it was the perfect shooting place with friends, co-workers, or simply yourself during the whole event. If you were one of the people who took photos in the booth, come check it out here! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xgrknt7l-E4J8PB9YrWx5zCAEsYOZimJ

And with that, I wish you all a wonderful Holiday. Even though Christmas has passed, I still hope these last few days until New Year would be merry and wonderful to all! This will be my last report for the month of December and to that, I bid farewell and see you all next year my friends.​

Users who are viewing this thread