players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Karakuran people 2024 plans

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
KARAKURA NEWS
Topic written by Akiko Nakamura (WhiteSnowy1737)

January 7, 2024

Hey guys! How are you, this year 2023 went by very quickly, didn't it? We had many different events throughout the year, but look how incredible it is, it's already 2024!

Karakura in 2024

I bet that many have something planned for this year 2024, with certainty several incredible events will happen, but have you ever asked yourself, what do the citizens of Karakura have planned for this year 2024?

I bet many will think they have the goal of achieving something, for example, college, or achieving something of their dreams. Well, let's see what some people from Karakura have to say about it?

• I interviewed a few different people about their plans in 2024:
  • 2 people was interviewed Saturday 01/06/2024, 2 people was interviewed Sunday 01/07/2024, 2 people Monday 01/08/2024 and 4 people Tuesday 01/09/2024
  • Nº1 - Miyahara Sumisu
  • “Uhm.. To not die.”
  • Nº2 - Lysandre Sinclair
  • “Hm, have a complete map of that god-damn labyrinth”
  • Nº3 - Erik Finster
  • “Oh! I looking forward to the next exams! Trying to get my fellow students up to shape!
    And. I’m looking forward for the summer season of corse”
  • Nº4 - Sosa Venanzi
  • “To make my crew the biggest crew.. to put BLUE BOYS on the number 1 spot”
  • Nº5 - Kaiser Cryptbane
  • “Hmm, get married”

• Nº6 - Evangeline S. Yuogio
  • “Well! I hoping to make new friends this year and probably attend more classes.. Since I’ve been missing out on them a lot..”
  • Nº7 - Lorelai Mochizuki
  • “Well…. My plan for 2024 is to spend time with my family and to finally try to start a family as well as…. I would and will for 2024 look after my little sister Fae and my twin brother better and make sure they have happy long lives.”
  • Nº8 - Haruka T. Sakura-Ki
  • “Get 10 kids of course”
  • Nº9 - Ava Telerson
  • “My plans are to try to get into college”
  • Nº10 - Maddie Adachi
  • “Well… My plans are so easy to be honest, I’m planning to just do the same last year.. Be calm and just, uhh… Hang out with my friends, and maybe do some new things ”

And me? Well I hope everything gets better, may I be able to give a good life to my daughters, granddaughters and nieces, it will be a very fun year, I hope many will be happy with what is to come.

Do you have something you’d like to report or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020)-980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Users who are viewing this thread