Karakura News | Karakura's first charity

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable

1/17/2022
Heng Yu

Goodmorning Karakura! it's been a long week but we're finally here. Today we're going to interview a very young entrepreneur and creator of Karakura's first charity.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

HY: Alright. First, we'll start off with your name and occupation.
SG: I'm Self Aldridge Garcia and I work at lightning electronics and am the proud owner of Qing.

HY: Alright Ns, Garcia, how long have you owned "QIng" and what is it exactly?

SG: A couple of months... Ever since October last year. Qing is, the first big charity in Karakura... We're going to open a homeless shelter soon.

HY: Oh? Well, I've never heard of a homeless shelter or even a charity in Karakura... What made you want to create a charity for Karakura? and was it a challenge to startup?

SG: Well... Kind of out of spite- There was one person in my own interview for the school that didn't want to make or support one here... Not really though it can be difficult sometimes. We will be hosting support groups once the homeless shelter is set up.

HY: Ah. That's interesting, isn't it? Do you guys have any sponsors or anything like that?

SG: Mokato and Hanazono. Hanazono is one of our biggest sponsors right now.
HY: Oh really? How does Hanazono support the charity exactly?
SG: They provide clothing and fundings for the homeless shelter.

HY: That's nice of them! Do you guys have any other projects or goals for the future?

SG: Well- my current goal is to be able to help people... Right now we haven't had enough customers for the %5 for the charity... Or my employees not doing their job. Once we expand it, I also plan on opening a public garden if the mayor allows me to.

HY: Well it seems that you have a nice heart and a bright future ahead of you! Is there anything you'd like to say to the people of Karakura?

SG: Be careful out there.

HY: Alright. This is where we'll end off this interview. Thank you for coming Sif Garcia and I wish you good luck.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SUBMIT REPORT IDEAS HERE:
(020)-980-4487

Users who are viewing this thread