mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Karakura's Flooding Frenzy!

AllenBUwU

Level 85
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

July 20, 2023. - 30.55C | 87.0F - Breezy day with light clouding - SUMMER

Recently, three notable floods took place this month of July in Karakura, those floods consisted of one infront of the College Cheer house, Inside the Karakura News Station and then one at the Karakura School. So far, none of these floodings seem to be connecting however they will be explained with photos provided of each below.

COLLEGE CHEER FLOOD

The first notable flood this month took place outside the College Cheer House where a pipe bursted suddenly, in result several College Team members and an adult supervisor, now identified as Allen Black took charge of the situation and fixed it on their own. From whats been gathered it was the College Cheer, Mens football and some Volleyball members who helped fix the pipes. One of those involved, Lucio Parez, gave their side of the story of what happened.
[Yasushi]: “State your name and team position”

[Perez]: “Lucio Perez, Captain of the college males football team”

[Yasushi]: “Alright, tell me about the incident outside the college cheer house, what happened? How many was there?”

[Perez]: “uh, pipe burst. I was hangin’ out inside with Alex (Cheer captain) and heard shit going on outside so i did .. an’ there was a big hole in the sidewalk with water pooling or something .. i think there was about ten of us there?”

[Yasushi]: “How did you guys go about the issue?"

[Perez]: “Hell.. Some random dude popped outta' nowhere and found some paper in the water. It actually told us where to go an' stuff, which was preeetttyyy helpful. I found that sewer management area and turned the uh.. The pipe off to stop the flow or SUMM.”

[Yasushi]: “I see, did you guys do this all alone or was there some supervision? Such as perhaps a more... Older adult or so on?"

[Perez]: “Yeah.. I think one of tha' school teachers was there.. Bro legit lives with the college cheer team. Kind'a odd of you ask me, but yeah, bro came an' helped.”

[Yasushi]: “.... I doubt
whoever it is actually lives there, probably just supports the team unlike majority of school faculty. But nonetheless, good you had that help. Now tell me more about what happened, where di you guys go, what did you get? How long did it all take?

[Perez]: “Shit, man. Took fuckin' hoooourrrrsssss.....” Lucio chuckled, his head flicking upwards just a tad as he did. "We got it in the end though. Didn't get nothing, just a dry sidewalk I guess. Went all through tha' sewers.. To a uh.. Abandoned metal place thingy. Don't know the fuckin' name nor do I give a shit."

[Yasushi]: “right so you guys go through the sewers and reach likely the old project site, what happened there? You just fixed a pipe somehow?"

[Perez]: “Yeah.. Jus' got a wrench and like, tightened one of the pipe things in the maintenance room thing.. Needed like, a metal bit for the uh-.. Pipe one the sidewalk. Found it in tha' metal place I said an' then we just like, soldered it on I guess?"

[Yasushi]: “Hm.. Interesting. How did you guys get your hands on a wrench to do that? Or did someone just happen to have one on hand?"

[Perez]: “Yeah, I guess. Can't really remember that much shit buh' like, we got it I guess."

[Yasushi]: “I see.. Alright. So what happened next, you guys fix the pipes, come back up to the surface, what about all that water? Surely by the the water began to cause damage, no?"

[Perez]: “Yeah, was all like.. Done an' all. I guess the city fixed up the path like.. A day or two after. An' yeah, there was some damage on tha' cheer house wall buuuuh' it's all good."

[Yasushi]: “So the fence and sidewalked was damaged, alright l What happened to all the extra water?"

[Perez]: “I think Alex an' others used like.. Frying pans ta' scoop it out on to the road, then into the drain."

[Yasushi]: “Ah.. Creative I suppose. What happened to the fence afterwards?"

[Perez]: “Guess it just got fixed up."

[Yasushi]: “Mmm. Alright, thank you. Anything else youd like to say on the matter?"
[Perez]: “Nah, nothin' else."

One part Perez failed to mention is more in depth of what occurred to get from point X to Z. The students and their teacher accomplice went off first to the old Autos location to retrieve the wrench that would be used to assist them later on.. This was done by the college boys stacking ontop of one another in or
der to reach .. according to eyewitness testimony, after retrieving the metal tool, they all fell.
Now with their wrench, the hard part was to come, actually fixing the pipe. From told by the students, they originally ran around the old sewage management system before going to an old project location located in the sewers, in there is where they found the pipe the had to be fixed.

As mentioned, The College Cheer Fence was destroyed during the leak of the pipe. However a man allegedly game forward stating its his fault for the pipe bursting and he paid 500,000 yen in compensation to fix the fence.. However by that point Allen Black already paid for the new fence so half the money went to him, other half to the College Cheer Captain.

The photo here was provided of the man and was taken by someone at the scene, his name has yet to be identified however here he is.

KARAKURA NEWS STATION FLOODING

As seen in a recent article, a construction worker was let into the Karakura News Station to be interviewed about his professional career and what its like to work in his industry. Upon leaving the station, the male broke a pipe which he then tried to fix with tape.. Later while interviewing a nurse, the messy pipe fix finally gave up, slowly flooding the breakroom of the News Station. A transcription and video of the full .. event will be written out here.

[!] a small recording began

[!] “Builder guy” was sprawled out under the sink it seemed, he began screwing the pipe tight

[!] Yasushi Snapped a photo

[Builder Guy]: "TSK TSK TSK."
[Builder Guy]: "COULDA BEEN A BAD MOLD CASE."
[Builder Guy]: "OR ESPESTOS!"

[Yasushi]: "Sir.. Can you please sit down.... So we can do this interview. Hell we could sit right here at this table."

[Builder Guy]: "OH- YA INTERVIEW"

[!] End

Said interview can be seen in the Karakura news post of “The potential, Possible and Impossible Jobs of Karakura”. As for what happens after the interview will be explained now:

[!] The interview had just ended at this point.

[Yasushi]: "Alright sir I think that's enough. I mean- I think I have enough here now.. Thank you for your insight, ill lead you out."

[Builder Guy]: "ALRIGHT."

[!] Builder guy approached the sink, pulling the wrench off his pipe with ease!

[!] SPLASH, THE PIPE COMES OFF WITH IT!

[Yasushi]: "-"
[Yasushi]: "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

[!] Water BEGAN BURSTING FROM THE PIPE NOW

[Builder Guy]: "WHOOPSIE DAISY."
[Builder Guy]: "ITLL BE FINE."

[!] "Jim" Yasushi grabbed "Builder Guy"
[!] "Jim" Yasushi DRAGGED BACK

[Builder Guy]: "I WILL BEAT YO ASS”

[Yasushi]: "FIX IT.”

[!] From here, the construction worker raids the lead reporter Kazuo DeLuca’s office for tape and then taped the paper together.. Then threatened to call KPD on “Jim” Yasushi, in which Yasushi threatened to Call KPD back.

Afterwards, after he left and another interview began within the station, the pipe busted back open,, KPD was called to deal with the mess, which they graciously responded too and got to work dealing with. Officer Akihasa Hakasada was seen taking the most charge on the seen as he was the main person involved with fixing the pipe. From there, the officers.. Broke Karakura News Station property in order to release the water. Photos of which will be shown here: (theyll be put into a spoiler thing)

KARAKURA SCHOOLING FLOOD

Not too much could be recorded and said as this was mostly a school issues, however we were able to get incontact with a school employee who was able to explain on the schools behalf on what happened, who was involved, and so on. We also got some viewer submitted photos of the event as well.

[Yasushi]: “State your name and position at Karakura Schooling.”

[Choi]: “So my name is Hirohito Choi and I am a school chef!”

[Yasushi]: “Right, so tell me about the recent flooding event in the school, what happened? How did it happen? Just a good summary from your point of view."

[Choi]: “So I remember this perfectly actually, It was around lunchtime I was just finished serving some lovely noodles to the kids but then a student noticed loads of water coming from the right side of the cafeteria so I look over and that's when it started getting closer and closer. I was notified in the radio to obviously tell the kids to not go near the water, that was when I saved one student from drowning."

[Yasushi]: “I see, so what was the cause of this flood?"

[Choi]: “From what I was told, it was due to an Explosion in the boiler room.”

[Yasushi]: “DO you know what caused the explosion?”

[Choi]: “From what I was told, it was due to an Explosion in the boier room and a couple hours later I had to show the officers where the boiler room was and I as I got closer I saw flames and smoke so it was defo the boiler room."

[Yasushi]: “I see. So due to the explosion, its safe to assume a pipe and probably the pressure tank and so on broke in the process, correct? Which lead to the overwhelming water flow?"

[Choi]: “Yes you would be correct."

[Yasushi]: “Hm, tell me about the damages, as you were there. How much water was there? How far around the school did it spread?"

[Choi]: “As far as I can remember it covered the entire bottom floor of the school and flooded the entire cafeteria. The damages were not as bad there was only a couple knocked over chairs but the kitchen needed repairs. However I'm not sure about the rest of the school I o
nly saw the amount of water when I did my final check for any students."

[Yasushi]: “When you say cafeteria, do you mean only the indoor and seating area or the full court yard there?"

[Choi]: “I wasnt really paying attention to the outside I was more focused on getting the kids out but the seating area and the indoors was affected by the flood."

[Yasushi]: “I see, thank you. How many students got injured or were effected by the flood in a concerning manner?"

[Choi]: “I believe only 1-2 kids got injured but not seriously from what I was told."

[Yasushi]: “How long did it take for the water flow to stop, do you know?"

[Choi]: “Well it started at lunchtime as I mentioned and we told all the kids to leave the school at period 4 however some kids was seen in the school after school due to training for some reason they just ignored the fact the flood was still happening."

[Yasushi]: “Alright, estimated, how many officers responded to the scene?"

[Choi]: “It was fast response from them and every officer on scene arrived, from what I saw it had to of been 6-7 officers.

[Yasushi]: “And is it true that by the next day, school fully resumed as usual? Only trace that something happened were some lockers flipped open and so on?”

[Choi]: “That is correct, I did not hear about the flipped lockers but I was assume everything was made sure it was safe for the students to come back in the next day."

[Yasushi]: “Any idea of how the water was drained out?"

[Choi]: “Sadly not, my guess would be as good as yours."

[Yasushi]: “Hmm.. Interesting. I think that'll be all then, thank you."

This was Jim Yasushi, signing out.

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread