mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Karakura's Very Own Underground Fight Club?

ximoc

Level 12
coupe
coupe
Notable
KARAKURA UNDEGROUND.png

SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2021
AKIFUMI MITSUHIRA

The underworld of Karakura is no special topic. Since this town was created, crime has been an everyday thing and an everyday problem for the citizens of Karakura. But not all of the Karakura underworld is necessarily bad, especially if you’re looking for an intense, action-packed night. Karakura’s fight club is a perfect example, ran by Sonoda Marihito.

I ended up visiting the opening under the new owner, and I must say it is very fun to watch. The mixture of alcohol, violent fighting, and loud music is surprisingly appealing, but to be fair, what else would you expect from the average Karakuran. The fight club itself had a very interesting location, it's currently located in the sewers where the old c****s were, you should see a stairway down to the sewers, located next to the school walls. Traveling down there gave an eery, dark feeling. Which, honestly in my opinion suited the club. You wouldn't see a fight club being set up at a carnival, or a fair. . . I hope.

I was able to snag an interview with the owner, I asked him some questions and the results were actually quite surprising. Here is what he had to say;

[TRANSCRIPT]

“Akifumi Mitsuhira, Karakura Press, and I’m here with. .”

“Sonoda Marihito.”

“So, Sonoda, what is the motivation for the Fight Club? Money perhaps? Maybe fame?”

“My interest in other people’s combat potential, helping them get better and point out their flaws etc. . Just to help them become better fighters all around, think of it as a training camp.”

“Training camp. . . Kind of a weird word for an underground fight club don’t you think? I mean, it sounds like you’re training them to be criminals if anything.”

“Everything we’re doing, it is completely legal. So, the fighters are just learning to defend themselves in situations. Anything can happen out there.”

“What if they turned out to be criminals because of their experience at the fight club?”

“You can say the same thing about any martial art.”

“I mean, if you wanted to teach civilians how to defend themselves you’d open up a dojo, right?”

“Just because they wish to apply to help their fighting capabilities, whatever happens outside of here I cannot control.”

“I do like this. . Fight club I must say. It’s entertaining. But, I have a sense you’re lying when you say it’s to teach people self-defense, or martial arts in general. I see it as a money-making kinda thing. I do know for a fact though that the past owners did it as a way of making money.”

“I am an honest man, I have no reason to lie about anything, as any other dojo makes their money from starting their own, I just have an odd way of doing things. . I like the ominous placement of this fight club.”

“I’ve noticed that, but I kind of admire you for it.”

“As well as I am the current owner of this place so I can do what I wish with it. . And I appreciate your comment.”

“I must say you are an interesting figure Mister Marihito, we must move on though. . . Are you ever worried about this fight club turning into something that could be considered a crime or a hub for illegal activity?”

“No. Only for the fact is that’s why I lead it, to prevent such things from happening, I want everything else to stay completely legal or else that could ruin everything for me. You understand what I mean?”

“Yes, unfortunately, I’ve been down that path, and it is not fun. It is truly amazing though how young you are, running something like this. . 18 years old correct?”

“That’s right.”

“I appreciate you letting me interview you Mister Marihito, I’m excited to see how the club grows and I wish you the best of luck!”

[!] The recording would end

I hope to see you, readers and listeners, at the fight club yourselves. It was worth checking out.

Stay safe Karakura.

Users who are viewing this thread