KARAKURA NEWS | Kiyoko Akai Steps Down

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+

The other day, a government speech was held in front of the Town Hall where Kiyoko Akai had announced that she’d be stepping down from her position in the government as Mayor. In replacement of Mrs. Akai, Annabell Sturm has taken over as the new Mayor of Karakura.

Kiyoko Akai - “Thank you all for coming. Today is a momentous day in Karakura and I have called you all here to make a very important announcement. After many hours of deliberation between my family and those I hold in my inner circle within the Government, I have decided that I am going to step down as Karakura's Mayor, effective immediately. Your new Mayor will be someone I trust dearly with everything I am leaving behind. I will remain as a Governor here in this City to make sure everything runs smoothly, I present you to Annabell Sturm to give a small speech.

Annabell Sturm - “Today, our beloved mayor and friend, Kiyoko Akai, stands down from her position of Mayor. To say the least- when I found out, it… was rather shocking. Kiyoko has been a light of bright and shining hope for Karakura. She's led the Government faction in a better direction than ever before. Her kindness and empathy for others have never gone unnoticed and her resignation is truly a loss.

As of today, I will officially take on Kiyoko Akai's position as Mayor. Accepting this role, and even filling her shoes will be difficult. But, it is a task I will do with my colleagues. We will continue to pursue our goal to make Karakura a better place for each tomorrow to come. But, to achieve this goal. We cannot do it alone. We need you. So, I ask you; people of Karakura. Lend me your hand, so we can continue bettering our home. Thank you for your time - that will be all.

[The recording ended, and the dialogue was written underneath.]

Though the report was short, we will have an upcoming interview with Ms. Annabell Sturm about being the new Mayor. While we’ll miss Kiyoko Akai, we’ve still got Annabell Sturm, who we can trust with our city and its citizens. Before we went this, what do you, as citizens of Karakura, think Annabell Sturm will do to help make the streets safer? As well as, how do you think she’ll do under the pressure of her role as the Mayor?

Do you have something you’d like reported?
Call the reporter hotline! - (020) 980-4487

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
Hey guys! Kiyoko actually became a BMED! She used her power as mayor to slowly bring over weapons in Karakura so that she can use the BMed to sell stuff increasing the crime rate and further increasing trials!! Shocking right?

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
we love the character i made at 2am in 2018 becoming mayor

Users who are viewing this thread