Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
K-M.png

20/01/22
Meikan Masuo

Hi, Karakura. Sorry that this report took so long to make. It's been five days since the event at the town hall and my goal in mind was to give people enough information to create their own opinion on the situation, albeit the lack of controversy that the court case and resolve actually had. I hope you enjoy this report, it took me a lot of effort and a couple of sleepless nights to complete. Anyway, let's get started.

It all started when two individuals, seemingly the girl's friends, filed a court case against Bao Koji for attacking his niece, Saeko Koji. For some undisclosed reason, the two plaintiffs claimed to have dropped out, causing the case to also drop. Ernesto Martinez, who, in the mind of a detective, decided to take charge with the mindset that Bao did take action against his niece. It is unbeknown whether Ernesto has a certain grudge against the ex-government worker, but I doubt it, as officers are meant to take action without bias. Anyway, the court case went down and Bao got fired from his job as a Governor and also arrested for ‘battery’ and ‘disorderly conduct’. I interviewed some witnesses and important people tied to the scene, including Bao Koji himself. Let’s get the interviews rolling.

MM: Well, Bao. Do you like prison? Does it.. suit your needs for.. potentially the rest of your life?

BK: Of course not, my dear. Our prisons’ have been designed to ensure the criminals held within will think twice about repeating their misdeeds! Rest of my life? You amuse me, my dear, I shall be out of here shortly.”

MM: Is it true that you slapped Saeko, not once, but twice?

BK: Indeed. There is no point in arguing that point as the courts and recordings have deemed it so!

MM: Do you have something against Saeko, at all? Was there any reason for you to do such a thing to her?

BK: Saeko is a Koji as am I. We’ve had a legacy to live up to. My father was a pitiful man, but my mother ensured the family name would live on. Do you have any idea what we’ve had to do to keep the family where it is? Of course not, but I digress. Saeko has been misbehaving as of late. She cheated on her innocent, caring, loving boyfriend Akio, mind you the only boy I liked of hers, then she proceeded to insult a few of my powerful associates. Let us not forget the times she spent in the custody of our lovely Officers, courtesy of that wretched Spartan Household and the people within. Furthermore, she had also ordered her friend to assault me. I presume you could call it a conglomerate of things. For example, the Popovich girl, assaulted me as well, the police know of that one though. However, she did it once more just a few weeks ago. Luckily, my personal guards along with my secretary fended her off until the good Officers of Karakura arrived. On the topic of Saeko and the rest of them, Kon, Kosei, Mint, Ryusei, I merely wish to make them the best Kojis they can be. I care for them deeply and I’ve tried all I can. However, unfortunately, those around me only view me as a heinous villain now. So, here I shall stay until my time has come to leave. Then I shall waste away, alone and forgotten.

MM: Uh. Ah… alright, Bao. That'll be all. Thanks for your time.

MM: Riddle me.. this. Well, don't actually, but what do you think made Bao Koji slap you?

SK: He didn't like the way I was acting. He didn't approve of anything I did that wasn't lady-like or shone the family in good light. It was his way to show he didn't like what I was doing.

MM: Do you, Saeko, really believe Bao deserved to go to jail AND lose his job for a couple of slaps?

SK: What? A couple of slaps? Do you think hitting me with a crop of sorts is a couple of slaps? If he didn't want to lose his job, he shouldn't have hit me and bruised my face for not being the perfect image of the family. I did not want him to go to jail but just like he thought I had to learn from my mistakes, he has to learn from his.

MM: Okay. Good to know. Thanks for your time and opinion on the matter.

MM: So, Detective-Chief-Inspector Popovich! Just to confirm with anyone who doesn’t know, you were the arresting officer of Bao Koji, correct?

PP: Yes, that is correct, and his charges are for battery and disorderly conduct.

MM: Do you think Officer Martinez’ actions were justified? Since the charges had been dropped, there would have been no reason to bring it up again. Do you think that he shares some bias with Mr. Koji?

PP: I believe the entire thing was justified. Just because the victim doesn't want to press charges doesn't make it okay. Not to mention- Mr. Koji was a public figure. He needs to be held responsible or we all get called corrupt and I don't believe Martinez is biased.

MM: Alright. I get where you're coming from. It's said that one of the witnesses, Ms. Kazue, didn't truly understand the difference between discipline and parenting. Could you tell me and confirm for the people who didn't attend the court-case, what the difference is between discipline and parenting?

PP: To me the difference has to do with whether you're being caring and genuine or not. Parenting uplifts your children or whoever you're trying to work with. You are supporting them. It's positive reinforcement, whereas discipline tends to be more... Threatening? I suppose.

MM: Thanks for your time, DCI Popovich.

Well, that was about all for today, more reports like this will most definitely be worked on by me and my many colleagues in the near-coming future. I'd like to thank the Karakura Police Department for helping me get an interview with Bao Koji and DCI Popovich, as I know that officers are usually busy 24/7 and rarely have the time to spare an hour or two for interviews. That's about it for now, Karakura! Remember, stay safe, stay smart and, please.. don't slap your cousin.

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
(020)-980-4487

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE KARAKURA TOWN DISCORD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread