mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Mayor back in town! Ezri Akai returns!

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+
Add a heading (9).png

Ezri Akai left Karakura around a month ago with no explanation. Was this for privacy reasons? Or was she not allowed to tell? Find out in the article!

With permission on her behalf I recorded our conversation. In a short summary though, she was asked to go to the mainland for meetings with councils, and “diplomatic things” as she claimed. When I asked her if she could talk about what was discussed, she very simply said no. I was interested in asking her about if she missed Karakura, to which surprisingly she claimed she did miss it, she said she didn’t even want to go to the meeting at all.

[!] An MP3 Audio file was inserted below [!]

Ezio: Alright so I’m reporting on exactly where you went when Shen was in town. You alright with sharing where you went?

Ezri: I had to go out of town for a trip to the Mainland.

Ezio: What exactly did you have to do? Was it business?

Ezri: Meetings, councils, meeting with councils, diplomatic things, really.

Ezio: Are you able to share exactly what was brought up at the meetings? Or is that more on the down low.

Ezri: No.

Ezio: That’s alright it makes more sense that way. Are you alright with sharing what your level of importance was during the meeting?

Ezri: Was simply a meeting with the mainland government, I’m sure that signifies exactly where I stood within the hierarchy of importance.

Ezio: I see, now would you say this “break” from Karakura was nice?

Ezri: No, I missed the city and couldn’t wait to get back to be here for my people, I didn’t even want to go.

Add a heading (10).png

Summary of the talk!

A very short talk with her but still gaining as much as needed. After hearing this it truly shows how much Ezri Akai cares for the town she runs in. As much as people will riot and cry about it, the girl has a true heart! A lovely lady indeed.

I’ve spoken with some of her coworkers who will be kept anonymous. They claimed to “Not care” as their final. Some of them claimed that, “Miss is a relative term” which, honestly! I don’t even know what that means so I’m not gonna question it. End of story, Akai is loved by her co-workers.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

Add a heading (1).png

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
SEE EZRI AIN'T CORRUPT PEOPLE!!!! SHE LOVES DOING HER JOB AND WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN KARAKURA'S GOVERNMENT!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread