toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1642877384319.png

22/01/2022
TOMOCHIN TAIKAN

Hello Karakura, this is Tomochin Taikan with breaking news for you all today.

Over the last month or so there has been a rise in gang activity from the infamous “KISHI”, a gang led by Metagarou Tachitsu - a runaway from the police. Let me give you a brief recount of the recent events regarding the gang:

On the 29th December, 2021 Metagarou Tachitsu had become an officially wanted man. He was a convicted gang leader who fled from the Karakura Police Department upon being brought back for an interrogation with DSI Ernesto Martinez. The ambulance carrying him toward the local hospital was ambushed by Kishi gang members, who successfully helped Tachitsu escape. Metagarou was later captured by the police force, but managed to make his escape yet again. A regional wanted alert was sent out immediately on a live broadcast with a mugshot attached.

Skipping forward to the 3rd January, 2022, Tachitsu contacts me on a payphone. Out of my own intrigue, I accepted his request for an interview. Whilst we were not able to locate him whatsoever from this interview or call, we learned his rendition and supposed truth of the Martinez incident, and his claims against Reizo Tokushima. Metagarou stated that police corruption is sky high, and that Martinez and Tokushima were working with Kishi almost indirectly - in order to get more manpower and arrests for the police department. These mere rumors have not been confirmed nor denied.

The 16th of January, 2022 came with more news regarding the Kishi gang. Their speakeasy was breached, and a report was released covering all known information to our news reporter Umeda Kame. The officer previously in captivity, Malachi Moralez, had been freed though extremely injured and hospitalized immediately. Even with Tachitsu being an openly wanted man - Kishi was at large and fighting with the police department.

Today, we have some potentially frightening news for the citizens of Karakura. And now, more than ever do we encourage bringing in security protocols in your household. Lock your doors and windows during the night, be careful if home alone and potentially come up with an emergency plan with your family and friends if there is any threat whatsoever. During my interview with Tachitsu, he mentioned that if the citizens of Karakura did not protest - and rebel against the police department, Kishi would wreak havoc and many lives would be lost. Just today, a member of the public has submitted a rather unsettling image. Metagarou Tachitsu has been spotted in the city, wielding a glock-17. It is confirmed that this picture is recent, and it will be attached below.

If you see this man anywhere please contact 110 IMMEDIATELY.1642877704831.png

DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO KARAKURA NEWS WITH AN IDEA OR CONCEPT:
CALL: 0209804487

Users who are viewing this thread