Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
NEWS REPORTS.png

Good day citizens of Karakura! Kaz here! I know it's been a while, but I hope you are all well!
A few days ago, I was contacted by Commissioner Hiroto Akihito, wanting to share the newest changes in Karakura's laws!

Due to the lack of information coming from the town hall, our Commissioner took it upon himself to share the daily changes that affect our lives.

As of now, it should be known that trespassing on someone's property will result in a week-long arrest, with a bail of 50,000¥. So those of you who enjoy parkour better watch where you land!
For those who struggle with a slight alcohol addiction, you can now be fined for being intoxicated in public. But this isn't affected if you're drinking in the private confines of your home.
Lastly, he announced that citizens should get used to seeing officers in riot gear when they take a call due to the high crime rates. How long this will last, is unknown

Commissioner Akihito had one last statement to anyone reading this report, stating:
"And to all of those gang members that are reading this news report, I'd like to let them know that we will hunt them down until all of them have faced their fair punishment."

It sounds like the criminals of Karakura finally struck a nerve.

Remember to stay safe and stay cool, Karakura. Kaz out.
~

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
He has terrified the gangrpers, guys he's got us cornered, we're doomed! (, This is meant to be sarcastic)

Users who are viewing this thread