shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
The Saiky Clones (2).gif

Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter
11/11/22

So as many of you saw, I opened our station hotline to accept any calls concerning a report I had made a while back, about the
SAIKY FAMILY BEING CLONES. I had two good calls, but the second one really caught my eye. I had to answer it, DUH.

For this, the user wishes to stay anonymous, and I respect it. Here is what they said.

Key :
Dark Blue - Umeda Kame
Mint Green - Anonymous Caller

[CALL START]

“HEEEEEEEYYY!! I have some juicy intel for you all. Even better, Im one of the resources you guys have got that is closest to a Saiky.
Spill now

Okay, so first of all. Isn’t it /weird/ that ALL of the Saiky’s, who are above the age of drinking, which by the way, they all follow the rules. What the fuck? They all have drinking issues.

LITERALLY. Plus… I find it odd that literally none of them look atleast a little similar to their parents either. Its so fucking odd.

RIGHT??????? Like, my father abandoned me right? When my father took me back in and some WEIRD relatives I didn’t even know just… SPAWNED in?

BRO. LIKE IT WAS A MINECRAFT SURVIVAL SERVER, RIGHT?

HAHAHHAHAHAH, real. Anyway, so the real deal. We all know Katsuhito Saiky has lost his mind. Guess why? He might be the sanest Saiky of them all. They all follow the rules, they’re all so perfect. But how come they just… NEVER lose their minds?? I did a little research, you see…. I haven’t been bale to find a single file about a daily getting therapy.

My question is, why are they so… rule-followy… Whats the point? WHAT. ARE. THEY. SCARED. OF.

It’s obvious to both you and me that Karakura’s heart is filled with crime. Blood that runs in it is criminal, and no matter whoever denies it, the truth remains clear. And let’s be honest. Which family ever survived in Karakura after being involved with crime? Akihito? Mike died Koji? Haha..haa.. Anyways. You get the point, they want to survive

What’s really odd.. I never see any children Saiky’s. Touching on the topic you had before, I’ve never seen any, except for one, that was under 18. It’s so weird. It’s like they are populating the adult world.

Ooooooh, yeah. See, my siblings are Saiky’s. They all studied abroad and I’ve only seen them in family meetings. Weird? Yes. But the daily family isn’t just in Karakura.Still weird? Yes. But, my fellow reporter, hear me when I tell you… don’t get on their bad side. A word of advice, it may not seem like it, but you would not want them as enemies.

What would happen?

I’ll answer your question by simply saying… you wouldn’t want to find out yourself. Ha-hahahaha… Or do. Play with fire. It makes things more interesting, and thats what this town craves.

They already dislike me, I need TO KNOW. THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW!

Listen, darling. Time is very, very precious… and I’ve given you a fair slice of mine today. Who knows before they figure out my identity and come for me? Keep things interesting and farewell!

[CALL END]

And just like that, the call abruptly ended. I got my fair share of evidence. I need more. I want more. If anyone has anything else to add, message me 030-081-8487.
If anyone has any legal concerns can be directed at Umeda Kame, and Kazuo Deluca. Not me.

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
What’s really odd.. I never see any children Saiky’s. Touching on the topic you had before, I’ve never seen any, except for one, that was under 18. It’s so weird. It’s like they are populating the adult world.
THIS IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!!

THE DOMINATING ADULT FAMILY!!!!!

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
THIS IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!!

THE DOMINATING ADULT FAMILY!!!!!
no??/ that just means when they clone them they make them skip a childhood.
have you ever seen a saiky talk about their childhood?

Users who are viewing this thread