mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | New Apartments and Housing & Sneak Peak!

ximoc

Level 12
coupe
coupe
Notable
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.53.57 PM.png
KARAKURA NEWS: NEW APARTMENTS & HOUSING | HOMELESS IN KARAKURA
IWATA SHOJIRO

This week we have something to look forward to! The completion of the new Complex H Apartments has just arrived! As well as houses coming back to the public market as real estate and home value in Karakura skyrockets! Finally, something to help bring the homeless off the streets. Speaking of the homeless;

New anti-homeless and squatting benches have been implemented outside the apartment complex, trying to keep the homeless off of the newly opened property. Is this supposed to help the homeless, or just force them to move to the neglected alleyways of the neighboring powerplant and suburb?

APARTMENT COMPLEX H

The newly added apartment complex is located next to the abandoned powerplant, as well as being behind the town hall. Quite an odd area, strange at least. A mixture of abandoned crime to the North, rich and luxurious towers to the South, towering flora and mountains to the West, and government-sponsored real estate to the East.

The apartment sizes are relatively small, but still worth the price when thinking about location. I’m paying 50,000 Yen a month to get to see delinquents beat each other up across the street from my flat, how charming!

Surprisingly, there was no fancy opening ceremony to commemorate the completion of the building, compared to other buildings and renovations, like the fairly new public library. Nonetheless, I still got excited from the countless advertisements of the new building across the city.

NEW HOUSING COMING SOON AS JAPANESE HOUSING MARKET ERUPTS IN PROFIT

New housing opportunities for the homeless, and the rich. . come to Karakura after houses were taken off the market to make room for renovation and new modern suburban designs. For the past few months houses have been open to the public as city-owned property.

Soon, you’ll be able to purchase or rent a house for 300,000 Yen. Not much is known about this as the city has not released much info. It is assumed as years and months pass, housing and apartment values will only go up as Karakura shops charge more for their products. Demand for more houses go up, which means more opportunities to make money, for the city and real estate agencies that control these housing projects.

Stay tuned to learn more on the matter.

HOMELESS IN KARAKURA

Here is a sneak peek at an upcoming news report on the homeless problem in Karakura.

Strolling around the city, you’ll often find makeshift huts and rain covers. Wooden homes with no walls, only able to house a person or two as antique zabuton cushions soak in the winter snow, the hot cup of mud next to them slowly lowering in temperature as the average citizen passes them like they don’t see them.

Families of three to five sleeping in alleyways, taking cover under the balconies of the luxurious deluxe apartments that tower them. Using the last drops of ink in their stolen markers to write signs.

The housing and homeless problem in Karakura is real, it seems as if the people that are supposed to be served by the government are doing the dirty work for them. Resorting to making homeless shelters for these families as benches with dividers in the middle are implemented across the city.

When will it end?

I’m Iwata Shojiro, this is Karakura News.
Thank you for reading and listening, stay safe.

For business inquiries, tips, and stories, please contact me via my work number at:

+81 (030)-852-7188

SCREENSHOT CREDIT: @Polar

Users who are viewing this thread