mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Popular Karakura Locations!

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+
Popular Locations in Karakura

This is a two part Report of the Popular Karakura Locations! This report contains the Lighthouse, the Pier, Beach and the Plaza. All four of these locations I’ve gone around to each location mentioned today and got a good scope out of them learning about them and even about the things you can do there. I even asked some people that were there for fun things to do.

The Lighthouse on the far left of the beach with a beautiful view of the ocean horizon. A wonderful spot for people to go on dates or even just hang out. A lot of people in Karakura end up going here for small date nights to ask their special person out. On a personal level I’ve seen numerous people up here with friends and families all hanging out for a little special family even to keep things on the low from the public.

The Pier is spread across the left side of the beach with wonderful rides, food and stores such as Rotatsu Music! With the amount of things you can do here its adds up for the other 60% of the beach that is nothing but sand and water! With the five different rides such as the Carousel, Ferris Wheel, Swing Coaster, and Tea Cup rides! There are numerous other things to do such as fishing at the extensions of the docks, Robert the Fisherman which you can sell your catchings to if you don’t feel like eating them for dinner!

The Plaza, also known as the heart of Karakura where everybody socializes when they first come here from the Airport. A place filled with open opportunities and friends and family to make. One of the few spots in Karakura where people can be themselves. There are dozens of people of all ages who come around to express their cares and treasured items, as well as to show off things that they’ve worked hard for like clothing, toys and even fashion statements. Some, more odd than others... But despite all of that the Plaza is a very popular place, debatably the most popular place in Karakura at the moment.

The Beach! A place that is wonderful for Summer time, a place that is good for the skin and even better for the family bond. The things you could do here are infinite! You can play in the water, dig in the sand, eat the sand even! The things you can do along the beach are fun as well, like there is a waterpark, a volleyball court, and even a basketball court along the way. There are things that I don’t even know about that you can do on this beach, so it’s best to find out for yourself by heading over there with your friends and family whenever you can!

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

1711577948153.png

Users who are viewing this thread