Karakura News | Robbery at Flora Bust

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega

April 26, 2022
Aya Hanazono

Good day again Karakura, I am Aya Hanazono returning with another report! This time containing the knowledge regarding the semi-recent robbery that occurred in Flora Bust. A lot of you could possibly be wondering about what exactly went down and why it did, look no further ladies and gentlemen as I happen to manage an interview with the owner of the shop, Miss Tozen Akihito​

[!] A voice recording would start to play [!]

"Ahem… So, before we start with the questions and such, why don't you introduce yourself to the listeners Miss Akihito?"

"Tozen Akihito! I own Flora Bust, Karakura's only flower store."

"Onto the questions then, feel free not to answer any of them if you're uncomfortable, but the first one is being well… were there any large damages and estimates amount of what was stolen during the robbery?"

"Nothing was stolen; merely displaced. Although there was an attempt, three of the culprits ended up running as soon as they noticed the police were on the way."

"What do you think is the reason for the robbery? do you think there were any deep motives behind it?"

"Certainly. Nobody robs a flower store, although the robbers didn't seem very experienced, it'd be plain common sense to target a shop with more funds, right?"

"Indeed… it doesn't seem that logical on why they would do that-" a pause would be heard for a moment, before Aya’s voice would be heard again "well, this is the last question, what will you be doing to prevent the matters from happening again in the future just in case it happens again?"

"Each of the perpetrators were easily apprehended, the one that I was with during that time had some anxiety about the whole thing. I don't think my concerns are with the security of the shop, but myself, as I believe I was the target of that attack." A small silent pause, before Tozen starts speaking again "My employees did as they were supposed to, nothing that should have been done wasn't. It was handled fairly well.”

Aya's tone would become a bit nervous as she spoke "I see- I wasn't all that aware of what happened, do is good to know your perspective during it and such by having your own inputs." Aya quiets down for a moment, before continuing "well, that's all for my questions, thank you for taking your time of the day doing this interview with me Miss Akihito- do you… have any final words before we end this off?”

“My thanks to the police force, that's all!”

[!] The voice recording would end [!]

There you have it folks! I hope this interview provides some insight to you my dear listeners on what happened, surprisingly not much was damaged inside the shop according to Miss Akihito, so that’s all for my report today, until the next report everyone!​

Users who are viewing this thread