mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Social Spots

buvet

Level 11

REPORT BANNER! (2).gif

Kohana Hinode - 05/08/22
Yo, Karakura! New or Old in this town it can be hard to find places to hang out with your friends. I mean sure you can hang around the Plaza and bore those around you with your edgy or boring conversations.. Or, you can go to a cool local hangout to be edgy and/or boring! Yes, some of these places will likely already be known by you, but this article is also for new residents and the old folk who live under rocks.

Lets get started, shall we? (Yeaa!!!)

One-On-One/Small group Locations!

You may already know this spot, however, I really think it is a wonderful spot to hang out with anyone. You can see here the treehouse has many Maneki-Nekos which are cultural symbols of good luck and more in Japan. The wide view of the whole area is quite gorgeous, and many manga books on a shelf for you to read if you are alone! There is also a cute deck on the tree-top if you’re edgy like that. This spot really gives off that childhood memory type thing so.. Make some memories yo!

This spot is a bit 50/50 on the unknown aspect.. You can see here how it can be a great spot for a date or hangout and its located just at the Shrine which is convienent. This place is somewhere I take my own family and friends because it's literally the cutest place I have found since living here. The projector makes a perfect time filler for any awkward silence. The little bed of water is also yet another activity in the location. Personally, this seems like an excellent spot with the already prepared activities and it is just generally my favorite area! (Plus there's a cute bridge to a cheeky sign.)

This place is for sure well known but I wanted to put it here as a reminder of how romantic it can be to take someone for a confession or cute date! The picnic is already a very cute aspect but the scenery makes it even better. This would be a wonderful place to take someone… if they agree- AHEM.. You can also go swimming, yay!

I don’t see many people here myself and I really think this part of the beach is totally underrated. It has THE best scenery ever, especially with the cliff of rocks and small river stream. This place would be great to sit down and hang out to enjoy nature or take a photo! The huge trees really pull this place together and I genuinely love going here for serious talks or a place to cool down. Not only that, you can obviously have a swim day or play basketball at the huge courts near-by.

Just a bit away from the treehouse from above, this picnic area is another perfect lunch area much like the one from our beloved forest. I personally enjoy that it is so close to the treehouse; for example, you could read manga and enjoy a meal before you head down to the water as seen in the photo and vice versa.

Last but not least… a cool building on the Kiken’na Hiking Path! I don’t want to dive into this one too much as I believe it would be great for you guys to explore yourselves, BUT, I want to make sure beforehand that you are all being safe because this one is more of a… take a risk and explore type of hangout. Now, the hangout aspect is either the building in the photo or the passage under the well. The well here has a few different tunnels underneath but if you keep going down the place I will talk about is a cute little cave/swimming area! Yay, cute! You can also explore the many other tunnels that connect but please take your time because… I almost fell into a trap when I was exploring. Have fun!​

That is it for the "One-On-One/Small Group Locations" I hope this gave you guys some ideas for your next social gathering. Please be safe, and have mega fun exploring.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread