RexLobo

Level 99
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

Hello Karakura! Jin Kuroki Here! I hope you are all having a fantastic day!
Today’s article is all about Spooky Season! I will be highlighting the holiday spirit around town!

With October in full swing, the town has prepared for the best holiday, Halloween!!!
Below are images of the fantastic places with these lovely decorations, so you can all stop by and get in the holiday mood!

House 102

8/10
The front sports the original cast of the popular game, Five Nights at Freddy’s, along with skulls and caution tape dangling from the rooftop. When I stepped closer, I was immediately greeted with motion-activated scarecrows that seemed to jump at me, giving me quite the surprise. The giant spider hanging from the roof just brings out the whole theme of Halloween.

House 105

10/10!!!
This house stood out compared to all of the rest I have seen. The large skull on the roof, accompanied by what looks like a snake or man-eating plant drew my attention. Upon walking towards the home, I noticed the sort of ritual table which just made the whole house seem that much more ominous! Overall, one of my favorite houses which were decorated!

House 201

5.5/10
This house has an abundance of pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns outside, making it pop at night. Not to mention the eerie feeling it gives from the amount of overgrowth on the walls of the house. The witch's hat at the top of the porch makes it that much more festive!

House 202

7.5/10
The large ghost on the roof just SCREAMS Halloween! While a more common type of creature around the spooky season, it is one of the most iconic. That, along with the numerous jack-o-lanterns scattered around make this house truly stand out!

House 204

6.5/10
This house had more of a general Halloween theme, with the oversized pumpkin out front, the witches hat on top of the porch’s roof, and the giant dinosaur skeleton on the roof. While random, these all represent the spirit of Halloween well!

House 301

9.5/10
This is one of the most unique decorations I have seen ever. The space invasion theme makes it stand out, and the decorations truly seem to float, as if they were really alien spaceships.

House 302

7/10
The zombie rising from the roof is reminiscent of a zombie rising from its grave. Not to mention the bulging eyes and exposed brain, making it clearly an undead monster. The scarecrow out front also makes the house stand out just a bit more.

House 401

8/10
The mix of vampire and pumpkin is done very well here! The glowing fangs also light up the face, making it easy to see what was happening. The dead tree at the front also adds a nice touch! It is overall very symbolic of the Halloween season.

House 404

7/10
The decorations are unique to this home. The giant clown face on the roof seals the deal for me! It definitely popped out to me while I went around looking for the best-decorated homes!

There are many other homes that were decorated very well, but these are the ones that stood out to me the most! It was a pleasure seeing the town prepare for this amazing holiday, and even more endearing to see the citizens get together to do things like this. I wish you all a Happy Halloween!!

That is all for today! Stay tuned!
Until Next Time!
Jin Kuroki

Any topics you would like to see reported? Contact the reporter hotline today!
020-980-4487

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Oh, so when people make giant builds on their house its okay, but when I make a giant among us on my team house I get warned? Sure, okay.

Users who are viewing this thread