SkyFantasyWorld

Level 73
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Notable

report 4.png

July 14, 2022
Barbatos Archon

Hello Karakura! Barbatos here with an interview report about the recent reconstruction project of the Tōge Tunnel with our new Deputy Mayor Kiyoko Akai! Here I asked her a series of questions about why this project was made, and what was the idea behind it, as well as providing my own opinion on it!

- - - - - - - - - - -
[!] The voice recording would start, both Barbatos’ and Kiyoko’s voices clear [!]
- - - - - - - - - - -​

“ahem so, hello everyone! I'm here today with the recently elected Deputy Mayor, Kiyoko Akai.” he paused for a moment, before speaking again once more, “as the new deputy mayor, what made you think to finally clean out the Tōge Tunnel?"

Kiyoko would clear her throat before replying, "Well, it was something that I had wanted to do for years now, seeing all the gang activity that happens there, it really wasn't a good place for anything really. Ever since the collapse back when Mr. Herrington was Mayor, it'd almost fallen into disrepair. However, I made a pledge to help make Karakura a safer and better place for all ages. I think you'll find the Toge Tunnel almost unrecognizable now!”

"I actually checked earlier and I was quite surprised at how better it is now. From all my years here being in Karakura since my Highschool years, this is quite a first if I’m being honest” A small chuckle would be heard from him as he continued speaking, “besides wanting to make the town into a better place, do you have other goals as to why? like, how would it benefit the town and such”

"Honestly, I'm here for the people. Without the Citizens of Karakura, I wouldn't be where I am today. The Toge Tunnel used to be known as the Eastern Tunnel, as it was the passage through the Eastern mountains to the more Suburbian area of Karakura with an easier flow of people and goods. I believe it could help our businesses, as well as removing a nasty gang hotspot that emphasized by the recent happenings with our very own Judge Yui, only emphasized more that action needed to be taken. And I felt that I was the one who needed to make that first step, upon which I hope many more will follow behind me."

"it's nice to see people who want to make a change in this town, some say they do want to do that but they don't do any action.. but seeing how you are actually taking the initiative, I have high hopes for this town improving. Though, do you think few years from now it will come back to what it used to be?” Barbatos’ voice would be filled with curiosity, "due to the kinds of people in this town, once a new deputy mayor comes, they might not keep it in check”

"Well, I hope to stay in office for as long as possible. However, I won the election thanks to the hundreds of citizens who truly believed in me. And regardless of any reputation of individuals or groups, there will always be someone who will do the right thing and step forward. I'm Just hoping that I can personally inspire others to do good too."

"let's hope you will be the beacon of light for those who wants to take the responsibility to help this town, Thank you for this interview, Miss Akai- not only was it inspiring, but I hope those who listen to this report will change their views, you know?”

"Of course, I'm happy to do an interview any time, thank you for taking the time out of your day here, and I wish you a fantastic rest of your morning.”

- - - - - - - - - - -
[!] The voice recording would end [!]
- - - - - - - - - - -​

Many know the Tōge Tunnel as the old Bakuto Turf, the place is infamous for its crimes, so with the reconstruction, cleaning, and repurposing of the tunnel to its original use, I do hope the town will continue to slowly improve and flourish. And I hope, with this interview that I’ve done with Miss Akai, I hope many would be inspired to help our town and follow in her footsteps and make Karakura a better place, not just for the current people receding here, but for the future generations as well.

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable

View attachment 32747

July 14, 2022
Barbatos Archon

Hello Karakura! Barbatos here with an interview report about the recent reconstruction project of the Tōge Tunnel with our new Deputy Mayor Kiyoko Akai! Here I asked her a series of questions about why this project was made, and what was the idea behind it, as well as providing my own opinion on it!

- - - - - - - - - - -
[!] The voice recording would start, both Barbatos’ and Kiyoko’s voices clear [!]
- - - - - - - - - - -​

“ahem so, hello everyone! I'm here today with the recently elected Deputy Mayor, Kiyoko Akai.” he paused for a moment, before speaking again once more, “as the new deputy mayor, what made you think to finally clean out the Tōge Tunnel?"

Kiyoko would clear her throat before replying, "Well, it was something that I had wanted to do for years now, seeing all the gang activity that happens there, it really wasn't a good place for anything really. Ever since the collapse back when Mr. Herrington was Mayor, it'd almost fallen into disrepair. However, I made a pledge to help make Karakura a safer and better place for all ages. I think you'll find the Toge Tunnel almost unrecognizable now!”

"I actually checked earlier and I was quite surprised at how better it is now. From all my years here being in Karakura since my Highschool years, this is quite a first if I’m being honest” A small chuckle would be heard from him as he continued speaking, “besides wanting to make the town into a better place, do you have other goals as to why? like, how would it benefit the town and such”

"Honestly, I'm here for the people. Without the Citizens of Karakura, I wouldn't be where I am today. The Toge Tunnel used to be known as the Eastern Tunnel, as it was the passage through the Eastern mountains to the more Suburbian area of Karakura with an easier flow of people and goods. I believe it could help our businesses, as well as removing a nasty gang hotspot that emphasized by the recent happenings with our very own Judge Yui, only emphasized more that action needed to be taken. And I felt that I was the one who needed to make that first step, upon which I hope many more will follow behind me."

"it's nice to see people who want to make a change in this town, some say they do want to do that but they don't do any action.. but seeing how you are actually taking the initiative, I have high hopes for this town improving. Though, do you think few years from now it will come back to what it used to be?” Barbatos’ voice would be filled with curiosity, "due to the kinds of people in this town, once a new deputy mayor comes, they might not keep it in check”

"Well, I hope to stay in office for as long as possible. However, I won the election thanks to the hundreds of citizens who truly believed in me. And regardless of any reputation of individuals or groups, there will always be someone who will do the right thing and step forward. I'm Just hoping that I can personally inspire others to do good too."

"let's hope you will be the beacon of light for those who wants to take the responsibility to help this town, Thank you for this interview, Miss Akai- not only was it inspiring, but I hope those who listen to this report will change their views, you know?”

"Of course, I'm happy to do an interview any time, thank you for taking the time out of your day here, and I wish you a fantastic rest of your morning.”

- - - - - - - - - - -
[!] The voice recording would end [!]
- - - - - - - - - - -​

Many know the Tōge Tunnel as the old Bakuto Turf, the place is infamous for its crimes, so with the reconstruction, cleaning, and repurposing of the tunnel to its original use, I do hope the town will continue to slowly improve and flourish. And I hope, with this interview that I’ve done with Miss Akai, I hope many would be inspired to help our town and follow in her footsteps and make Karakura a better place, not just for the current people receding here, but for the future generations as well.
dope

Users who are viewing this thread