Karakura News | The Akihito Response

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+

17/09/2022
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

As you all know, a new mayor has stepped into office. Mike Akihito, Akihito Clan lead. It's only been a week or so since he's appeared... And there's already a flood of accusations and incidents to fall under his clan name. Wondering what he wants to say on all of this, and more? Keep reading, because I landed a spot to interview him.

**[START OF RECORDING]**

U.K: "Alright Mayor Akihito, let's begin. A newly found shopkeeper goes political, which is pretty interesting if you ask me. However, I assume your open with your position as a ... clan lead, correct?"
M.A: "Yes, I believe that's publically known at this point. I've been leading the Akihito Clan for a while now.''

U.K: "Do you think that had anything to do with your past shopkeeping? or gaining your spot as mayor?”

M.A: "Not entirely, I've been managing the shop way before the clan was founded if that's what you meant by that. . as for the mayor position, it was an offer I couldn't deny as it would help me reach one of my goals. To fix this town and let it walk on the right path"

U.K: “Ahhh, I see. I'm sure you read my Alex Koji interview, correct? He mentioned crime, and the poor college student who passed that had YOUR clan name carved into her. What do you have to comment on that?”

M.A: “Yes, I've read about that interview and was also informed of the carving situation. It really is upsetting to see what horrible acts people still do in this town. . . The ones who did such thing to the poor college student are merely attempting to frame our name, especially after this promotion.''

U.K: “I could see that being attempted, though, your clan does have a past of criminal history no? Do you believe your position as mayor, while also leading a clan that has multiple accusations and a claim that they murdered a college student, worries people?”

M.A:” I understand it may be worrying, but any clan member found committing a crime will be thrown behind bars. Investigations about the death of the student are still being done and i hope that these sickening acts come to halt eventually.

U.K: “Do you believe that people may try to overthrow your political power here in Karakura solely because you can oppose a threat, you have a relatively big clan, active members. Though, I'm confused about what you exactly do in this clan..?”

M.A: “Ah, maybe we should've had an interview before I even got this position. . .the clan was made to help the citizens of the town, especially ones that are in need of help. We've been out supplying the citizens that lost their homes with food and shelter after the great earthquake, each member put themselves out there to stop fights around the town and carry the injured to the hospital to be treated. The main goal is to protect the citizens from the gangs roaming those streets. The other side of the clan is merely just business stuff, partner shipping with other businesses, giving out loans and protection”

U.K: “In my interview with Alex Koji, he stated your lead will be boomed, anything to say back?”

M.A: “Doomed? I hate to be the one to admit but i haven't seen much of a change when he was managing the town, same bloodshed and gangs roaming the streets, it's like nothing was changed at all. I get it, it's not an easy job, but the difference here is that we're trying our best. The process will take time but it won't stop.''

U.K: “I see, pretty interesting seeing how it took a whole commissioner to die to end the terror of Kishi Division. Now to get a bit personal, I'm sure people would want to know who their Mayor really is. I know the Akihito name is quite, popular. The principal, dean, new commissioner, director... I'm sure there has to be some connection, maybe a woman you were with or such?”

M.A: "As crazy as it sounds, the family members that run each department are willingly there doing the job that they love. I guess it would be easier to communicate and get updated on stuff around every corner of the town now since we're all family. . ."

U.K: Sounds like that family is pretty busy. Well then, with the recent return of Bao Koji, what is your opinion on the situation? He might have plans to come back to the political scene, do you think you would allow him to come back?

M.A: It's really hard to say, from the news and drama I've read about. . .I don't think his reputation has changed at all. I don't see him coming back to this department for a long while, especially with this drama still around.

U.K: What was your general opinion on the whole, trial?

M.A: I will be honest with you, it didn't interest me at first to go and spectate the whole thing, though I pretty much got updated with some parts of it eventually. . .Personally, I don't get him sometimes, I see him walking with that little. . .leather whip in his hand every time with bodyguards, and for what reason? I'm not so sure myself. I've just never had a good outlook on him."

U.K: “Alright, final question. What are your future plans with the town? Do you have any for now? Also, what is going to happen to everyone's beloved club luxe?”

M.A: “Yes, we do have future plans for the town, one that will hopefully satisfy the citizens, but it will all come in time. As for Club Luxe, a new owner has taken over it after my retirement. It's currently under renovations but I hope that they keep the nights lit the way it was running before''

U.K: Alright, that should be it. Thank you so much for speaking with me Mayor Akihito.
**[END OF RECORDING]**

Before we end this report, while the recording was off, I asked him what his relation to KPD was. He stated the following. "The commission is family, I haven't gotten to meet every single officer yet, just a few. There isn't a deep relation, but we do help each other out whenever needed, with the clan included as well." Personally, I think there is a connection between the two, though only time will tell.

What did you think about the interview? Do you think Mayor Akihito is hiding something? Please let me know all of your theories!

pashy

Level 183
Mike looks like a Mafia dude.. He needs to give his skin few edits to fit the mayor position

Users who are viewing this thread