shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
The Banquet And The Band.gif

21/06/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

On Monday, Governor Kiyoko Akai, the third candidate for the Deputy Mayor elections, hosted a banquet for the factions and their higher-ups! The banquet took place at La Casa Nostra, where they were serving food. During the banquet, Governor Akai walked around, thanking the people who had come to the event, as well as answering any questions they had on her campaign.

Towards the end, Akai started her speech! She started out as any normal speech, thanking the people who had come, and then she moved onto why she picked the people she did. She said that the banquet was to bring people of power together, to make a change.

Then she moved on to talk about how important the election is for the town of Karakura, giving multiple people opportunities. Stating how a simple and straight to the point speech, like Governor Sturm’s, can bring so many people together.

As she continued, she dived into asking us to support her in her campaign, with the following reasons. Her ability to bring people together, and doing so with the higher-ups of the many many jobs in Karakura. She asked the people to imagine what it could have been like for Mayor Akihito, as Mayor, and Governor Akai as Deputy Mayor.

After the banquet, Governor Akai and her partner Ami Sang started off their next event. That was a small concert that consisted of some students from Karakura High. After their performance, Akai presented another speech. In this one, she mentioned her excitement for the renovation of Rotasu Tower and to celebrate what we are as citizens of this town. Here's a quote from her speech.

‘Not everything in this town has to be specifically driven with total seriousness, however I am here for you! Every single one of you, I want to hear what you have to say! what YOU want us to do! how we can make things better for YOU!’

She ended the speech with a thank you,, and the band started playing one last song. Overall, the turnout for each of these events were amazing.

That's all for this election report, stay tuned for an important interview with one of our candidates coming up soon! Keep updated with everything election related with us, Karakura news!

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
‘Not everything in this town has to be specifically driven with total seriousness, however I am here for you! Every single one of you, I want to hear what you have to say! what YOU want us to do! how we can make things better for YOU!’
KIYOKO AKAI FOR MAYOR, LETS GOO

Users who are viewing this thread