Karakura News | The Eastside Explosion

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
05/06/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

Afternoon people of Karakura. Now I know this report has taken a while to come out, however, I wanted to give time to the injured for recovery. Now, Let's get into it.

Around a week ago, tragedy struck. A sudden explosion boomed from the east side of the town, and no one knew where it had come from at the time. First responders were on their way to the scene, and four individuals emerged from the remains. After further investigation, the DNA of former mayor Alex Koji had been discovered, however, there was no body found to confirm it.

Now, the names of most of the injured had been released. Current Mayor Akihito, his two children, and one unknown. The events that transpired before the explosion, are currently unknown.

This is a short report, however, I kept most details out for the families to have the up-most time to recover from this. Be on the lookout for a future report, with a better depiction of the story, and a first-hand account from one involved. Stay safe

pashy

Level 183
Once again, Mr. Akihito survives. At this point I think his death would be considered a historical moment of SRP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread