shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
The Election Results are In.gif

11/07/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

Yesterday was a big day for the Karakura government! The elections for Deputy-Mayor had been counted and announced. Let's find out who was elected into the position.

The event started out with a speech from Mayor Akihito himself, here's a slight recollection of it in case you missed it.

Good evening Citizens of Karakura, indeed most of us are well aware here. . that we recently opened up a position for one of our dear governors to compete for. I would like to thank the ones who helped them advance forward with their campaigns with all the support you've shown towards every single one of them, they all managed to deliver their goals and messages to you, the citizens. I also want to thank you all for taking these votes seriously as it all depends on the shape this town will change into. No matter who gets elected, every goal and plan the other governors had will not go to waste and will be looked upon to ensure the safety of the town alongside its citizens. We all here have gone through so much in the past few years, but whatever changes we make are for the citizens themselves and the town's reputation.

Then, he moved on to announce the true Deputy Mayor. The first one ever actually. The person who won was, Governor Kiyoko Akai!

After her big win, she gave a speech! Here is what she said

Thank you all for coming here on this momentous day for Karakura, I honestly couldn't be more proud, and in fact honored that you have all decided that I, Kiyoko Akai will be your town's Deputy-Mayor. I promise to fulfill all of my pledges to the fullest, in the absolute best capacity that I can, I'd love to extend my thanks to each and every one of those individuals who helped me through every step of the way, Whether it be from advertising myself outside of your buildings, or through word of mouth, everything all of you have done over the time of this election has been appreciated so much, and I'd just like to say: Thank you.

Afterward, there were a few more speeches that were said, though I had to catch a plane to Tokyo so I had missed it. However, I want to congratulate Akai on her win! Do our town well. For everyone else, who did YOU want to win? God, I love politics.

Photo credits: @Shadonk

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
W REPORT, GG TO JAEYLA AND AANIA, MOST FUN IVE HAD IN A LONG TIME

Users who are viewing this thread