mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | The Revival of Folk, Pop, And The Music Your Mom Listens To?

needle

Level 45

8/22/2021 - Oto Shojiro
. . .

After the affairs that went down on Saturday, many citizens found it appropriate for something to warm the spirits of those traumatized from the events. And it did exactly that, with genres from classical to rock. Even disco! There was something for everyone at Karakura's Music Festival to enjoy.
Not only did it satisfy the souls of the people of Karakura, but it also revived the city's taste for music, motivating the creations of many record labels and artists.

Below, check out a detailed examination of every performance.

. . .

#1 - 'SUTA'
A holographic, adorable figure that goes by the name SUTA, heck, she even told us at the start of her performance!
"SUTA!"
She danced around, passing glitter and confetti through her opalescent frame. The crowd was just as vibrant as her design, cheers of delight shaking the venue.
SUTA sang Lost One's Weeping by Neru in that shrill, computer-generated voice, and get this, this isn't the only time you'll be able to see her in action!

#2 - The Twins, Youhei and Kotomi Akihito
These days, witnessing a youthful bunch perform something so skillful is rare. Live violin-pop is just as uncommon, however these two did not disappoint. Their voices, instruments, even their behavior was absolutely confounding. Who knew such prodigies existed?
The crowd certainly loved it, and who knows, perhaps one day Kotomi and Youhei will commit to putting on another show like this one in the future.

#3 - N:BLADE
Karakura has its taste for rock bands, however these girls're something else. The first, but most certainly not the last performance was a hoot! Of course, with an entrance like that, how could you bare to leave your fans hanging?
They performed an original song, Ms. SWANN, YOKO, and SARA each on their own guitars, while our star IO killed it on the drums. If Eden's Ashes makes a comeback, they'll have to dethrone N:BLADE first in order to climb back to the top!

#4 - Serving From Hell
With a name like Serving From Hell, who wouldn't expect such a surreal performance? If you weren't covering your ears, you were destroying them! Or perhaps you were singing along to the song they played, a very loud, upbeat, energizing cover of I Was Made For Lovin' You by Kiss. The song suited the girls extraordinarily well, who would've even thought that Miyu Masayoshi and Hakase Popovich could stand in the same room? Let alone. . be band mates?

#5 - Kimitsu Touhei and Aruto Hisakawa
The final gig left everyone in tears. Who knew that Kimitsu Touhei, my boss, was wicked at playing the cello? Or, even, who knew that Hisakawa Aruto was still alive? Their act surely left some people dead en enchant, what a way to end a concert. Those leaving the venue wobbled, weak in the knees. Who can blame them? Kimitsu Touhei and Aruto Hisakawa are surely folks to remember.

. . .

I’m sure you’ve noticed the mention of some of these artists in keeping their flame, right? I’d like to make it my pleasure to announce that THREE of them WILL be sticking around Karakura, underneath a brand new record label titled Tomosada Records.
Keep on reading, guys!
‘Meow’ Uemara made a statement soon after two of her associates performed.

"I think the event was awesome. I couldn't be there myself but two bands under our label performed and.. Wow. The livestream gave me chills!"

Later, Akisada Chatan, reached out to SUTA and declared soon after that SUTA was now signed under Tomosada. Do you think you’re interested in making it as a bandmate, a solo artist? If you dare, take a look at this.
[ https://discord.gg/Qe2JCjdmUJ ]
Even if you don’t dare, you’re a listener, right? Oh, you HAVE to be an N:BLADE fan!

That’s all for today, Karakura, thank you for reading.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread