toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1641927256149.png

11/01/2022
Tomochin Taikan

It has been two days since the College tragedy, where a school-owned property housing a multitude of college students, otherwise known as Spartans, burned down to the ground after an unexpected fire.

The “Spartan Household” formerly known as two separate Fraternity and Sorority houses was accommodation for students in both upper and lower college years. It housed primarily students on teams, being iconic in it’s past for being a home sweet home for the college football and cheer teams. Generations of Spartans came and left, with the council of the buildings hosting many parties and other events such as rush weeks in true Fraternity and Sorority fashion. It was modern and uncommon in a small city such as Karakura, and it is rumoured that much inspiration was taken from American college systems, but the building was a true Spartan staple. Toward the end of it’s lifespan, the two buildings were demolished and one big house was built - two stories high with a basement and backyard, the “Spartan household” as we know it today was born. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

Few students were on-site during the time of the fire. It was school time, though attending was not mandatory on that given day. Soon, smoke began to fill the air around the building, letting off a rather rancid smell. Maybe people rushed to the source, that being the Spartan household.
Clouds of smoke surrounded the area, becoming almost instantly hazardous, though no one could quite see what was wrong until the flames appeared. The household was reportedly, and unfortunately, quite flammable - there was enough fuel for the flames to spread throughout the household, soon reaching out of windows and to the public outside.

Crowds began to form upon an emergency broadcast being sent out to the public, and many got dangerously close to the flames whilst law enforcement and medical attention were being deployed. Many got burnt or seriously injured whilst attempting to view the scene, but we have no confirmed or supposed casualties at this point in time.
Whilst the police force were fending off the crowd, a few units were sent into the house to save the college students trapped within the building. None of the injuries were fatal, however there is a confirmed list of injured victims.
Zara Zabroda, comatose state
April Roselie, injured
Finley Blackwood, injured
Callista Mavros, injured
Tsurugi Saitoko, injured
Nakao Taikan, injured
Chika Kagura, injured

It was revealed recently that the cause of the fire was a burst pipe in the kitchen of the household. There’s no suspicion of arson, however I stumbled upon something strange during my one opportunity to examine the rubble. A strange piece of concrete with “Finally -M” engraved onto it was my only relevant discovery, and it does make me and my colleagues wonder if there was more to it than that.

The land has now been turned into housing, individual houses that fit the suburban Japanese style that the rest of the city has. Many of these houses are now inhabited by the teams which used to live in the Spartan household.

SCREENSHOT CREDIT:
@atoki

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread