shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
THe STarT OF AN ELecTion.gif

10/06/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

Good afternoon Karakura! Today was a step in the future of Karakura politics! Mayor Akihito hosted a gathering at the Tree of Eden today and announced a new position for the town hall. Deputy Mayor. Now, with this new position, an election will be held. This means you, yes, you citizens of Karakura get the chance to voice your opinions via a voting system!

Now, with this announcement, you might be wondering, what is a deputy mayor? This position will act like, an assistant manager! Someone who takes over when the current manager is out, or away from the job. This is a big role, especially for Karakura due to the major political needs it has.

What kind of people would be running? Well, currently there are five governors, Annabelle Sturm, Kiyoko Akai, Malachi Moralez, Vanessa Balenciaga, and Eiko Kusanagi. Today, Governor Sturm started it off and presented a speech to the people, lets's see what she said.

She began with thanks to the worker and owner of Shizukesa, who provided a food stand for refreshments after the speeches! After, she began to speak on the election. She explained how she would act as a deputy mayor, stating ‘I’m standing here as a friend who wants to listen to you directly.’ Continuing on how she wants to work towards solutions, not alone, but with the people of Karakura. Want to keep the corrupt and evil away from powerful positions.

Now, what's her overall goal you may ask? She states ‘My goal is for city-wide collaboration.’ She continues with creating emphasis on improving the criminals, the gangs, and the people who could need mental help for issues. Claiming she wants our town to remain healthy, and continue to educate students on outcomes and motivate them. She finishes out the speech by asking the people to be honest with her and to interact with her.

With this, it confirmed that the next few months will be filled with politics, campaigning, and speeches. You can assure that I will be covering them all, and ensuring you have the most information to make your choice on Deputy Mayor.

That's all, stay tuned for more updates.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread