shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
The Akihito ReSponse (5).gif

21/08/2022
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

Good...whatever time you are reading this! Today is an update. As most of you know, Mike Akihito has stepped down from his Mayor position, giving it to Kiyoko Akai, the former Deputy Mayor. This caused many people to theorize about his reasonings for leaving so abruptly, and what he plans to do next. I sat down with Mike Akihito today to interview him on those questions, and he gave some extremely interesting answers. Here is the transcript of the recording.

[START OF TRANSCRIPTED RECORDING]
Key :
Blue - Umeda Kame
Red
- Mike Akihito

Alright! Soooooo, ex-mayor Akihito, it's a pleasure to have you. To start out with a really simple question, how was your time in the office, exactly?

I believe the town wants nothing but the truth right? Let me kick this off with . . .tiring, not fun, and not something I'd see myself doing again.

Is there any part of the job that you did well?

No, not really

Is there anything you would change about the way you handled your role as Mayor?

No. Some things were just never meant to happen. . . Remember the first questions during the first month? How could a club owner suddenly become the Mayor of this town without any background details?

Yeah, of course, I do. I did that interview... Either way, after completing your office as Mayor, would you change the reasoning on why you accepted the offer for Mayor?

I guess this is the part where I confess it all. . .. . I was blackmailed onto the position by the Yakuza for their own gain. The Yamaguchi-Gumi if you're familiar with them, they got a big name around the country. They forged the elections to put me up there, who knows what would've happened if I said no, or what will happen now that stepped down disobeying their threats? One
thing though. . .whatever speech I gave to this town during my time here, was nothing but the truth and my own thoughts. None of it was scripted

Oh.... can you tell us more about the Yamaguchi-Gumi clan? Is there anything they've threatened, at all?

Let's say, my life, the clan, who knows what else. They don't know I quit my position yet but this may or may not trigger them once published. But I won't stop you from publishing it, the town needs to know the truth.

Wow, what a scandal...... Do you have anything that you'd want to say to the clan if they did in fact find out that you left the position?

If you see this on the news. . .I'm ready.

[END OF TRANSCRIPT RECORDING]

For some reason, the rest of the recording did in fact get corrupted. However, I have a summary of what went on next. We briefly talked about personal life, and he gave some rather uninteresting answers. Then we moved on to what his current plans are, which he stated "I might as well just do what I used to do in the past and carry on my work and duties, the ones that you know of already. Live it to the fullest". That's all for this report, and I will give you updates regarding the government drama soon!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Thank you Mike Akihito for the amazing interview! I love mike akihito and Im waiting for him ICly from my teacher account to see when karakura will get bombed or will get burned again bc SLT refused to burn my class. thank you shishi as well

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
I never read news reports because I'm lazy, but this one kept my interest! I'm glad you did an interview on his mayor position

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Oooou.. Interesting! Lets see how the rest of the story unfolds!

Users who are viewing this thread