mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED: WhizFeed's Official Launch!

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

“Hello, Karakura! My name is Nigiri Sushi Jaibatsume, a former school journalist and now Karakura’s Senior Reporter! I have been welcomed into the station by Hana Yagi and now work alongside Kazuo DeLuca at KaNews! As Senior Reporter, I have many plans for the press here in our city .. And one of these plans I am so grateful to be able to put into motion here today! I’d like to introduce you all to a new branch of KaNews called - WhizFeed!”
KANews / Ghetty Images

Official Onrain Logo: Credits to A. Ania.

What is WhizFeed?

WhizFeed, Inc. is a Japanese Internet media, news, and entertainment company with a focus on digital media. Based in Karakura with the parent company of KaNews, WhizFeed was founded in 2023 by Nigiri Sushi Jaibatsume to focus on tracking viral content. Kazuo DeLuca, co-founder and Lead Reporter of KaNews started as a co-founder and investor in WhizFeed and was the one who approved the site to become what it is today! Originally planned to be for online quizzes, "listicles", and pop culture articles, the the idea of WhizFeed has grown into a nationwide media and technology company, providing coverage on a variety of topics, including politics, DIY, animals, and business that focuses mostly on the city of Karakura. WhizFeed generates revenue through native advertising, a strategy that helps increase the likelihood of viewers reading through the content of advertisements.

BUT WHERE WILL WHIZFEED BE ACCESSIBLE?

WhizFeed will be available online to the general public, such as on this website or on the KANews Page! Official Social Media Accounts are also planned to be made on apps such as Onrain as well.

REPORTERS & EMPLOYEES WANTED!

As many of you know, KANews applications will be reviewed any day now! Are YOU a normal citizen wanting to be a reporter, a college journalist? THEN LISTEN UP! This is for you!

As an official KANews reporter, you can get a free pass to work for WhizFeed! In addition, students of Karakura Academic’s Journalism program (and ONLY Journalists..) in college who apply (to WhizFeed) and are accepted get internship opportunities with KANews! Applications will be announced on @KANews on Onrain!

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Share this article!

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I'm horrified.
Though, it does reflect real trends in the realm of news. So I accept it. But still...

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Allens best idea. The psych ad had me wheezing for hours

Users who are viewing this thread