mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHO RUNS THE JOBS OF KARAKURA?

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+
Who runs the jobs of Karakura?

Have you ever gone around Karakura and seen people who look exponentially fancier than the rest? They just may be one of heads of the town's Factions! There are four main factions, EMS, Government, KPD, and Reporter. I’ve gotten a private interview with just about all of them recently to tell you how they are as people and what exactly their position does.

Add a heading (27).png

Mayor Akai
Government Lead

My name is Ezri Akai, I’m twenty six years old, I really love Karakura and all its citizens, they mean the world to me. I spend a lot of my free time in the forest surrounded by nature, I really like jumping into piles of leaves. The forest is so nice, it’s full of shade and is cool, super aesthetic. Other than that I’m a massive fan of music, some of my favorite artists are “Anri” and “Taeko Onuki ''. She is also, extremely old.

Add a heading (26).png

Director Heddo
EMS Lead.

Rokku Heddo is the head of Karakura Emergency Services Department located at the Hospital directly behind Plaza. He ensures that the establishment of the Hospital is running and abiding by the laws and regulations of the City of Karakura. He is also a decently public person on Onrain, making numerous posts about his mental health? As well as how much he loves his kids. A very young soul.

Add a heading (25).png

Commissioner Martinez
Karakura Police Department Lead.

This time I was actually capable of getting an interview with Martinez. A transcript is provided below.

[!] First I set out a piece of paper Infront of him, pointing to the questions. [!]
Ezio:
Alright Mister Martinez, I'm doing a report for the news station. No personal information just need a basic summary of who you are. Pretty obvious. Also pretty obvious. This is just, like I said a small summary of who you are, the interview is about who runs the jobs of Karakura, Commissioner, Director, Lead Reporter, Mayor etc.

Martinez:
I’m Ernesto Martinez. Forty-Seven years old and currently working for the Internal Affairs
department of mainland Tokyo, Japan. Moreover, I’m the appointment Commissioner after Mr.Schwarz, and I carry out the duties I’m tasked with. My tasks include overseeing the department, doing transparency reports, help coordinate major police operations, handle cases of corruption and/or misconduct. The list goes on.

Add a heading (28).png

Kazuo DeLuca
News Faction Lead.

Kazuo is a twenty-seven year old Italian man. With a ****y look! He runs the News Station that gives the town the scoop of the town, letting people know what' going on behind the scenes and more about things that happen even when it is to the public eye. From What’s going on at the Town Hall, to who the new workers are, and even fashion statements of the month. Kazuo is friends with plenty of people around the town and is even seen often on Onrain posting friendly gestures towards the town. A young man like himself is also very often seen around the ladies. His window bills are also more expensive than the clothes he wears. He wears all the designer.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

Add a heading (1).png

Users who are viewing this thread