SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
report 10 (1).png

May 21, 2023
Barbatos Archon

There is always a thought that has been on my mind ever since I moved back here, which is why people actually picked Karakura as a place of residence. Why have they picked this out of any other places in Japan? What attracted them to move here?

Perhaps it's the sense of belonging that exists here, or maybe it's the proximity to nature and the beautiful parks that surround the town. It could also be the rich history that can be found in every corner of Karakura.

Whatever the reason may be, there is no denying that this town has a certain charm and allure that draws people in. Karakura has something for everyone, which is why I'm here today to show you a small survey I conducted to find out why people moved here in the first place!

1684617475469.png
Out of 35 respondents, the majority of the people that I’ve surveyed are mostly from Asia and Europe, namely the Philippines, Mainland Japan, Vietnam, and South Korea from Asia. And from Europe, they all mostly came from France, Germany, Italy, Ukraine, and Poland!

But of course, there are also others who came from South America and other places such as Australia, as they also make up a good part of the demographic that I've surveyed.

Due to Karakura being a foreign-dominated town, we shouldn't be that surprised that the majority came from those places; however, it's interesting to note that there are also a significant number of locals who have lived in Karakura for generations and still make up a sizable portion of the population.

1684617475494.png

As to why people moved here, a lot of those who answered the survey had varying answers, but the most common I’ve seen is either because of family or other reasons such as friends, the views in Karakura, or even a fresh start to their life.

Some also mentioned the job opportunities and affordable cost of living in the area as factors that influenced their decision to move here. It is clear that Karakura has a lot to offer for those looking for a change in their lives.

1684617475517.png
Surprisingly, or perhaps unsurprisingly, the majority actually liked living in Karakura despite its flaws. Sure, there are some issues - the high crime rate, the lack of housing—but overall, people actually liked the place, while others are 50/50 on their opinions.

But the most important thing we should note is that no one can truly hate Karakura. Out of the 35 respondents, none said no to liking this place as they all seem pretty happy with Karakura.

The town may have its issues, but it's clear that the people who call it home are proud of where they live. While there may be room for improvement in certain areas, it's clear that Karakura has a lot going for it. Overall, it seems that residents are content with their lives in this town and are happy to call it home.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
What about the natives and people born in Karakura!?
"Due to Karakura being a foreign-dominated town, we shouldn't be that surprised that the majority came from those places; however, it's interesting to note that there are also a significant number of locals who have lived in Karakura for generations and still make up a sizable portion of the population."

here it is oli :D

Users who are viewing this thread