mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Winter or Summer in Karakura?

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+

Add a heading (7).png
Karakura Citizen Summaries! Winter vs Summer!

I went around and asked a handful of people in Karakura which they preferred, Winter, or Summer. At first it seemed as if everybody preferred Winter, after a short time it took a rapid 180. Everybody began to vote for Summer! With numerous opinions given on the seasons, some more concerning than others. I’ll be explaining the majority of the reasons people preferred their chosen season!

Winter

Though some didn’t give reasons there were some that did, like Odette Russo stated she grew up in Russia! So she preferred the cold over the heat. Most people wished to be anonymous, so let’s read some of their given reasons without saying who they are! The anonymous way. Let’s see, anonymous number one said that they like winter because they enjoy the cold! Kind of boring, and anonymous number two said it’s. . . easier to hide. . . bodies? Concerning but let’s move on to Summer!

Add a heading (6).png

Summer

People that chose summer seem to be more open about their choices unlike the Winter people, which is completely okay! Let’s see, Evalisa von Moltke said that she loves summer claiming she is able to wear a bunch of cute clothes, the only downside she sees is that it is very hot! Another person here, Judah S. Tokugawa claimed he prefers summer, though he was, very straight to the point. Kono Joia participated as well! She said it is much more “Warm and nice” . A few people went anonymous as well for Summer, let's look at some of them. Anonymous one saying they leaned more towards spring weather, but overall would prefer Summer over Winter! Another anonymous person simply said, “Summer easily.” what this means! I don’t know!

Results!

Add a heading (8).png

Looking at this I think it’s nice to see a good 50/50 variety of preferences. Summer and Winter both have their ups and downs, like with winter you have the snow blocking the roads, and with summer you have the unbearable heat! But both seasons have good sides to them as well. With winter you get to have snowball fights with friends, and in summer you can enjoy the beach with friends!
Participants: Judah s. Tokugawa, Zaniel Zennix, Jackie S. Vasić, Odette E. Russo, Evalise von Moltke, Kono Joia, Anonymous (4)

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

Add a heading (1).png

Users who are viewing this thread