mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Winter?!

Dalton

Level 3

[Kozeeku Makita]

Meri Kurisumasu, Karakura! It’s everybody’s favourite Tsundere Makita here!
Special news brought to you by students, For students. Of course, this article here is about the changing seasons between Autumn and winter! So please, as you read my special Holiday news report. Grab yourself a nice warm tea and sit underneath your Kotatsu!

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Autumn has come and gone again this year, It was super fun while it lasted… But time moves on and things change! And it’s just like it to change for the better! The bitter Autumn air has become a sharp and cold winter frost. So? You might ask, but here at HQ, we take pride in our Japanese Traditions! Like our own Japanese thanksgiving. Little fun fact about Thanksgiving, Did you know it’s a 2000-year-old ritual? Called Harvest Festival (Niinamesai) dating back around when rice was first imported over to Japan! There are many more Japanese Holidays during this time, like the Emperor’s Birthday on December 23rd However, we, Karakura, are quite a diverse town, so we love to talk about Christmas the most! HQ is aware that it is Primarily a Holiday for us “Taken” Karakians. So We’ve also thought about what we could say to all of the Single people among Karakura! Stay in around for that! Just grab a slice of That seasonal Strawberry sponge cake!

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Kurisumasu or Christmas always was a more western holiday. However, Japan has stolen it for ourselves! Just like how our western brothers and sisters have adopted anime. We adopted Christmas. However ours isn’t really religion-related, It’s to spread cheer and happiness around Japan! Another popular tradition is to give gifts to our Spouses, Girlfriends or Loved ones! It’s a Holiday of love and Creativity! Here’s a hint... Your significant other really wants that present you’re planning to give!

This paragraph is about all you self chose single people out there. We here at HQ are aware that you might not like Christmas because of the fact it’s mainly for couples. However, there are no rules that you can’t celebrate it with just people you care about or love in your own respective ways. Perhaps you have a friend or a mother that you wish to celebrate with? No problem? maybe you want to celebrate it alone? You can still sit underneath your Kotatsu and eat some fried chicken! Have a slice of Christmas cake! You deserve it trooper!

Let’s just listen to what people off the street have to say!

[You hear a click as the Recording starts playing]

|

|

(Kozeeku): “Hello Karakians! It’s your Recording of the town's best Tsundere!

Today I’m walking around Karakura to talk to the locals about my favourite Holiday!”

[You hear fast footsteps like somebody is running]

(Kozeeku): “Hello Ma’am! Makita, Kozeeku with the Karakura Journalist Team here. Would you care to tell the news to the people about your favourite Christmas traditions?”

(Adult sounding Women.): “Honestly I never really Celebrated Christmas... However, my mother used to cook a special Christmas style cake during the Holidays. It was so loved by our family that my friends back in the day used to beg for a bite when I would take some in a bento box for school. [Giggling was heard over the recording.] She used to put strawberry flavouring in the Spongecake and Whipped cream! That was the Special secret! And nobody ever guessed! Now I cook it for my husband and children.”

(Kozeeku):” That sounds Delicious! I wish you the best for you and your family during this Christmas season! Please pass on the Kindness! Meri Kurisumasu!”

[You hear more fast footsteps like somebody is running]

(Kozeeku): “Hello sir. It’s Makita, Kozeeku with the Karakura Journalist Team here. Would you care to tell the people about your favourite Christmas tradition?”

(Middle-aged sounding man): “Well… When I was a kid I remember An ad Campaign For KGC Back in Nineteen…. Seventies? Yeah! That was it! 1970’s! They called it 'Kentucky for Christmas!' (Kurisumasu ni wa kentakkii! In Japanese) which was very successful and made KGC and Fried Chicken popular for Christmas in Japan! Before this Ad, People never popularly ate Fried Chicken on the 24th and 25th of December. Actually, there is one more tradition my wife and I kept since we’ve been a newly formed couple. We still give romantic gifts to each other. It’s maybe not meant for an old couple like us. However, we enjoy it nonetheless.”

(Kozeeku): “very Informative sir… You and your wife have a lovely relationship. Never doubt what you find fun, sir! It’s amazing what you two have even to this day! Please spread the Christmas Cheer!”

[let again... You hear fast footsteps like somebody is running towards something.]

(Kozeeku): “Hello Ren!. It’s Makita, reporting with the Karakura Journalist Team here. Would you care to tell the ladies about your favourite Christmas tradition?”

(Ren Takahash): "It’s the exchanging of presents on Christmas Day, and the day before, giving gifts to one another that would be my favourite part of the Christmas Tradition I suppose, I find it the best part because the gifts are like a representation of the people if they decide to get you something expensive or really cheap it tells you something about them, could be they had no money but got you something, or had an excess of money and wanted to get you something really good, because they really care for you or something, Also!!! To any single hot girls out there. Give me a call! (564-107-112)!"

(Kozeeku): “Sounds like Rens in the Spirit of Romance this year around! You heard the man! Call him if you’re single this Christmas day!”

[A beeping is heard over the Recording]

(Kozeeku): “Looks like that’s all we got for recording sadly. Remember! Tis’ the season to be Jolly! Don’t leave people out of the group! Santa checks his list twice over! Who wants to be on the naughty list anyway?”

|

|

[You hear another click as the recording ends]

Sometimes… It’s hard being alone, and you never realize that until after you’ve experienced it. Maybe you’ve already experienced it once before and now found a stable friend group or family. If you’re lonely this time of the year... Know you aren’t alone! You’re just... Away from everyone right now! It’s just like my favourite quote. It reads as “Never say goodbye. If you never say it… Then you aren’t gone. You’re just… Not there right now” I think these are words to live by. So please Karakura, In the spirit of this jolly season. Show a little kindness to that person sitting alone. It might brighten up their life and yours!

This has been everybody’s daily dose of the best Tsundere around, Makita.

Start a fan club for me already Karakura!!!!

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
flashback to the KKFC

I like that your character has their own little title, it adds flavor and it was fun to read.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
This looks fantastic! However, you could’ve used some colors ‘n design— but yeah other then that; looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread