Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

isotoner

Discord Name & Tag:

WEZY#2871

Previous bans:

None.

Describe your activity on the server:

Pretty much active on my main account (we2y) daily for at least a couple of hours and will pretty much be available all the time. Although I might not be available some days on the weekend due to work. Overall I would say I am a very active player.

Which timezone are you in?

GMT / BST (UK)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

None.

What is your motivation for applying?:

My main motivation is that I've been trying to branch out my roleplay into new factions, and I thought KPD would be a great first choice. The roleplay scenarios in KPD appeal to me the most, with lots of ActionRP and teamwork. I have also done PoliceRP in other games and found it really fun. I am wanting to find some roleplay that requires more teamwork and communication, as I feel that is a strength of mine. Likewise, I am also well aware of the rules of SRP. Handling stressful situations with a calm and mature manner is a strength of mine, and nothing gets to me.

Overall, the Police faction looks the most fun and appeals to me the most.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a little understanding of Police Work such as different jobs they have to do such as patrols, front desk work, raids etc. The different ranks in KPD and what different ranks have access to such as equipment.
I have a good understanding of the basics of different situations KPD gets into such as when a person is arrested and taken into custody jailed although I do not know the specific protocols the officers need to do, I look forward to learning about it through training.. I have read through the equipment list thoroughly and have a great understanding of all the different equipment and what rules they have.

Overall I have a basic understanding on police work such as some situations, ranks and the equipment they use but lack understanding on the specific Police Work and what you should do in different situations, but I am willing to learn more through training. I am looking foward to expanding my knowledge.

Here is the information that I have an understanding of;

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Equipment

I am going to list here the rules of these items and the knowledge I know about them.

- Police Baton -

~ 2 hit K.O.

~ Can be mugged

~ Must be actioned to be equipped (unless out of range)

- Handcuffs -

~ Can not be mugged

~ All officers possess 2 handcuffs

~ If the opposing person would like to resist being cuffed, they will need to roll their designated rolling amount in good time to avoid StallRP

- Police Radio -

~ Can not be mugged

~ Must action to speak into the radio if an opponent is in range

~ Can be broken with a blunt weapon. (requires majors or KPS on an officer)

- Breathalyzer -

~ Can not be mugged

~ Must be actioned to be used on an individual

- Police Badge -

~ Can not be mugged

~ Must be actioned to shown on an individual (right-click whilst looking at them)

- X26 Taser-

~ Can not K.O.

~ Can not be mugged

~ Must be actioned to be equipped (unless out of range)

~ Must action to fire unless the opponent is running

~ Grants majors on the officer if opponent is stunned

~ Has a firing range of 7 blocks

- Pepper Spray -

~ Can not K.O.

~ Can not be mugged

~ Must be actioned to be equipped and used.

~ Grants the target minor assault perms on the officer

~ Blind for a maximum of 2 minutes

~ Has a range of 7 blocks

~ Only possessed by Corporals and higher.

- Crowbar -

2 hit K.O.

~ Can be mugged (mug perms needed)

~ Must be actioned to be equipped and used.

~ 2 block range

~ Only possessed by Corporals and higher.

- Glock-17 -

~ Can K.O. If an opponent is shot in the head when an officer is in close range combat or during a hostage situation (Begin bleed out timer and 10 minute K.O. timer until saved)

~ Disables the use of opponents arms if shot

~ Starts a bleed out timer and prevents the opponent from using deadly force when shot in the chest

~ One shot slows down the opponent and stuns target when shot twice

~ Can not be mugged

~ Must be actioned to be taken out and reloaded if in range of opponent (two blocks)

~ When in range / during close combat, the respective officer must specify in their action, who they’re aiming at and who they’re shooting at.

~ Only 1 bullet can be fired for each turn

~ When out of range, officer must specify specifically where they’re aiming at (chest | arms | legs | head)

~ 30 block firing range

~ 2 block physical range

~ Only possessed by Higher-Ups and Detective Inspectors (Unless temp given to Sergeants or Detective-Constables)

- Riot Gear -

~ Hides the identity of the officer wearing the Riot Gear

~ Supplies 1 additional magazine to any officer in possession of a Glock-17

~ Can not be mugged

~ Can not be forcefully removed (unless an officer is K.O.)

- Police Bike -

~ Only holds 1 person

~ High speed {useful if an officer is needed immediately}

~ Only possessed by Corporals + and Detectives

~ Can not be mugge
d

- Police Cruiser -

~ Can hold up to 4 people

~ High speed {useful if a lot of backup is needed immediately}

~ Only possessed by Higher-Up Officers and Detectives

~ Can not be mugged

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Activities

- Patrols -
From what I’ve gathered from witnessing in-game, patrols are where officers roam around the streets of Karakura in search of crimes, visiting notorious locations and gang hideouts. Patrols are overall to keep the streets of Karakura a safe place, knowing officers roam around the streets. Patrols will usually have 2+ officers and will be on the look for suspected criminals, e.g. People wearing masks or people in known gang territories, if an officer sees a suspected criminal they will stop them and request that they can search them a valid reason is needed to do this though.

- Front Desk -
From what I’ve experienced on interacting with police at the front desk before, front desk work is where the citizens of Karakura can report crimes to an officer. Front desk work is a very important job as it is the front line of reporting crimes to the police and is also a helpline for the citizens of Karakura where they can go and ask questions to police.

- CCTV -
Checking CCTV footage is an essential part for police, it’s an important part of gaining evidence on a suspected criminal if there were no officers around that area, as they can use their body camera to capture evidence. The CCTV plug-in can show live footage of a location and can be used to watch that location on the look-out for potential crimes and can be responded too immediately.

- Raids -
Raids are the one I most look forward to most. This is where police suspect criminals or contraband items are stored inside a house or flat. Raids require a lot of teamwork which is why is one of the reasons I look forward to doing them, and it also requires a lot of situational awareness, and you need to be ready for anything.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Ranks

Police Commissioner
The KPD Leader, he oversees everything and all operations. He is responsible for all ranks inside the KPD.

Police Captain
The KPD’s Captain is an important job as they are 2nd in command, they will oversee all the different divisions, and they have a huge amount of responsibility.

- Main Division -

Lieutenant
The KPD’s Lieutenants, usually have 3 of them at a time, they are responsible to looking out at the ranks below them and making sure they set a high standard to everyone else.

Sergeant
The KPD’s Sergeants, usually have 4 of them at a time, their job is to oversee everyone that is below them whilst carrying out normal duties.

Corporal
The KPD’s Corporals, usually have 4 of them at a time, their job is to respond to calls and make sure the city of Karakura is safe.

Patrol Officer
The KPD’s Patrol Officer’s, usually have 8 of them at a time, their job is to keep the citizens of Karakura safe, they will go out regularly in pursuit of suspected crimes or criminals. They are the front line of keeping the city safe.

Cadet
The KPD’s Cadet’s, usually have 8 of them at a time, they are the new faces of KPD and usually get given the mundane tasks, although they are important tasks such as front desk work. They can also go on patrols if they are accompanied by a Patrol Officer+.

- Detective Division -

Detective Superintendent
The KPD’s Detective Superintendent, They are the highest ranked among the Detectives and will overlook the detective operations and the ranks below them.

Detective Chief Inspector
The KPD’s Detective Chief Inspector, usually have 3 of them at a time, they are responsible to those below them and are the head of all ongoing investigations.

Detective Inspector
The KPD’s Detective Inspector, usually have 4 of them at a time, their job is to interrogate and assist in detective work, they will report their information to their higher-ups.

Detective Constable
The KPD’s Detective Constable, usually have 3 of them at a time, they are trainees of detective, getting to know the gist of things like interrogations and other detective work. They will usually be accompanied by the ranks above them.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP as it’s not just about the School.

Karakura is a city with a vast amount of people, and police are import to keep this community of people safe and bring justice to the city. The police are here to prevent violence, fraud, kidnappings etc. From taking place.

Police are also here to keep the students of Karakura safe from petty-crimes such as underage drinking, jaywalking etc.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, absolutely without kicking off about it.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I am 100% dedicated to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, absolutely, I will attend all training if I'm online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Liban Ali

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male. he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Criminology & Law

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Somali
JSL

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

A Somali man standing at 6'4" with a towering presence, with a lean and athletic build. His features include high cheekbones, with sharp, chiselled features and dark brown eyes that appear warm and penetrating simultaneously. He would be clean-shaven, and his hair could be styled in a traditional Somali way. This tall, sharp individual could be dressed in colourful or patterned garb, including traditional outfits woven with intricate designs and symbols that reflect his cultural heritage. He shows confidence, strength and charisma.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

In a professional setting, Liban focuses on maintaining a level of professionalism and makes sure he is being appropriate for the situation. He listens carefully to what people have to say and actively participates in discussions, presenting his thoughts and ideas. He values the opinions of others and respects them even if he doesn’t think they are right. He seeks out new ideas and shared his thoughts in a respectable manner.

In high pressure situations, Liban remains calm and collected using his emotional intelligence to find a solution that works for everyone involved.

In casual situations, Liban is friendly, and approachable although he can seem quite bland due to Japanese being his second language, he is a very friends individual and enjoys engaging in conversation, listening to others and making them feel heard. He is respectful and kind to everyone, regardless of their background or beliefs, and finds common ground to connect with others. With his natural charisma, Liban has the ability to put people at ease and create a sense of community wherever he goes.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Liban recognises that each person has different strengths and weaknesses but will always look past the weaknesses and see them for their strengths. He sees each and every one of his co-workers as a crucial component of the team.

He also thinks that fostering a welcoming environment based on trust, and that effective teamwork depend greatly on good communication. He attempts to create a collaborative environment of teamwork and respect by having a positive outlook on coworkers and teamwork. He also encourages his colleagues to express their opinions and thoughts whenever feasible.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Liban sees himself mostly as a leader, but can also recognises the importance of being able to follower when it is necessary. As a leader, Liban is 100% confident in his abilities, he has a strong passion and is determined in achieving his goals. He is always ready to take charge in a situation.

Although Liban views himself primarily as a leader, he also understands the value of being able to follow when it is essential. As a leader, Liban has complete faith in his skills, a strong sense of purpose, and a commitment to seeing his objectives realised. He is constantly prepared to step in and take control.

all at once. Liban is aware of the value of being a follower. He feels that learning from others, is crucial to continue to grow and thrive. He is always willing to listen to constructive criticism from others and to suggestions and ideas from those around him in order to increase his knowledge.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Liban Ali grew up in a wealthy family in Somalia. Specifically the Gedo region. He had a mother and father, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. His father, Abdi Ali, was a very honest and successful businessman in Somalia with a high reputation for his hard work and dedication. Abdi owned several businesses in Somalia and also some in Japan, and had become a pillar of the community. Liban grew up with all the luxuries that came with living in a wealthy family. He attended private schools and was one day destined to take over his father’s business.

However, his whole world would be turned upside-down when his father was suddenly. assassinated.

The loss of his father caused his family to experience intense sorrow, and Liban was resolved to seek retribution for his father's passing. He was convinced that he had to avenge his father's killing and bring his father’s killers to justice.

After his father’s passing, Liban took over his father's companies after his passing. He very much struggled to keep them running as effectively as his father had. Due to the traumatic death of his father, it weighed heavily on Liban, and he knew he had to do something about it. He understood that the Somali authorities, who were notorious for corruption and taking bribes, would not be able to bring justice for his father's passing. as they were infamous for corruption and political instability. Bribing police officers was common place in Somalia so there was no investigation into Abdi’s death. Therefore, he knew he had to take matters into his own hands.

Liban came to the conclusion that the best way to carry on his father's legacy was to become a police officer. This was not an easy decision for him. It was a courageous choice for a young man from a wealthy family to desire to become a police officer. Yet, Liban's family and friends could tell how deeply the loss of his father had hurt him, therefore they knew this was his wish.

Liban’s drive and passion made him believe that becoming a police officer was the best way to take vengeance on his father’s death.

Liban was aware that it would be challenging to pursue his passion in Somalia because the nation was in upheaval due to high levels of corruption, gun violence, and human trafficking. and other heinous crimes. There was no way to properly bring justice to his father’s death in Somalia as police in Somalia were pretty much ran by criminal organisations, and you could get away with any crime if you had money to bribe.

Liban would despise the dishonesty of his country, which is why he chose to move to Japan.

For him, a country like Japan, famed for its safety and very low number of gun crime, was the perfect place to pursue a career in law enforcement and discover how to prevent crime. He made the decision to depart from Somalia and relocate to Japan, specifically Karakura, where he would begin his journey.

The diversity and many customs of individuals around the world have always attracted Liban. That's why he decided to relocate to Karakura in particular, where residents are quite diverse and hail from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. Karakura is where people from all over the world choose to reside.

Moving to Karakura wasn't an easy ride for Liban. He faced several obstacles that almost stopped him from pursuing his dream. First of all, coming from a different cultural background, there was a language barrier. Liban had to learn Japanese from scratch, from speaking to writing. He was determined to learn the language quickly and took intensive lessons, which he paid for with his savings. Secondly, becoming a police officer in Karakura was competitive. Liban had to take several tests and assessments to prove his worth. The process took several months and were relentless, he almost gave up at some point. However, Liban was not one to give up so easily. He had already made up his mind and once his mind is made up, there is no stopping him. He was ready to do whatever it takes to bring justice for the death of his father.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

You cannot, it is an illegal weapon and you would be arrested and have it confiscated from your possession.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Cough Syrup
Paracetamol
Birth Control
Surgical Mask
Lactulose

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

First I would turn on my body camera, this is very important and would make gathering evidence on the situation a lot easier. I would then call for backup to help me from removing the abusive colleague from the inmate as if it was anyone fighting the inmate using the proper procedures that is required from me. I would then report the situation to a higher-up with my evidence and statement. Not only that, but I would also make sure the inmate is checked for any injuries.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Backup would be called immediately. It is dangerous and risky and goes against procedures to get involved in the situation by myself without calling for any backup. When I'm sure backup is coming, I will do my best to prevent the criminal assaulting my colleague any further, using my Baton or X26-Taser if necessary. Then I would apprehend them and take them into custody.

Although it is not wise to get involved without backup arriving first, it is to protect a colleague from sustaining any further injuries.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would gather evidence on the situation such as who as people involved in the organization, details on the organization such as what they do and their illegal activities, I would also make sure to gather evidence on how my colleague is assisting the organization such as them taking bribes for example. After I have gained enough evidence, I would immediately present it to them.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would immediately dismiss their bribe and warn them that it is illegal to try and bribe an officer. The individual would be arrested if they persist in trying to bribe me, they would be fined the appropriate amount for the crime.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread