players online

Karakura recession event - going on from BD's gang event

Leo_14

Level 28
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: Leo_14
What's the title of your suggestion?: Karakura recession event - going on from BD's gang event

What's your suggestion?:
Okay so. In my suggestion I am suggesting a recession event following BD's gang robbery from the bank under the news reporters.

How will it work?
- For a small amount of time like a oocly week, Karakura could be in extreme recession.

What would the recession entail
- Possibly higher medical fees due to a lack of funding for EMS.
- Roads to become more damaged due to little Government funding to maintain the roads.
- The lights at night time on the roads being off due to no government funding for electricity.
- Petrol/diesel prices to skyrocket due to Karakura being not able to afford import/export as easily.
- Possibly less material within School E.g books/chalk or the lights to flicker/not work with the occasional one being out.
- Possible increase of tax taken from selling items on Auction (50/50 on this one as I can see not many people liking that)

Let me know what you think below and if so what else could the recession entail!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will only benefit the community in terms of RP potential, although it will make some things more expensive like medical bills (which aren't exactly expensive to begin with unless its a prosthetic) Along with petrol prices (which is like not even 5k to fill up a car).

It will only benefit the server/community in a RP standard, furthermore it might bring more realism to the fact that Karakura bank has lost a lot of its funding which in the real world would then entail into a recession/increased tax.

However I do see possible problems that people may see when hearing this due to the amount of involvement and the agreement needed across a variety of factions. As EMS, KPD, the main part of the collective School faction, the Government faction. So I do see possible hinders from this event/idea.

How would people be aware of the recession?
Through a Government announcement at the town hall, the mayor of Karakura could gather everyone around to explain the circumstances, how things will be impacted and how to work around these impacts.

opinion!
Let me know what you think below and if so what else could the recession entail! along with if you feel like this event could possibly be incorporated into srp :))

I accepted constructive criticism too! (Wanna be event teamer fr... I do wanna apply LOL)

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 28
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
You are more than welcomed to go to the Event team to give them the ideas!
Yummy yummy! I do kinda wanna see this implemented LOL, if I knew the BD event was actually happening I would of Dmed a member prior to see if they could get it put into motion a few days after the event, although this could still be implemented like 2 oocly weeks after the event as a (after affect) I am still very tempted to apply to event team myself hehe

Yonio

Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
While this looks good on paper, it wouldnt be feasible to manually make all these modifications to the server plugins. If anything, Id contact the News Faction or Government to organize some sort of announcement concerning this idea

Leo_14

Level 28
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
While this looks good on paper, it wouldnt be feasible to manually make all these modifications to the server plugins. If anything, Id contact the News Faction or Government to organize some sort of announcement concerning this idea
Yeaaa that's what I was thinking to be honest, It looks good on paper but once again like you stated due to all the server plugins that would need changing its a lil uh iffy!

Users who are viewing this thread