pockyfingers
pockyfingers
Rich
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): plonzic

RPName of Club Leader: Hiyoshi C. Yamasaki

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): ɖǟʀʟɨռɢ#3913

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
https://discord.gg/42npgEgHWr

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

Id like to become a club member over other applications because i do believe i have the artistic ability and writing/directing ability to preform and do well as a theatre club owner.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:
Karakura Theatre Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

James M. Sonsazami
_jarv1s_

Hiyoshi C. Yamasaki
plonzic

Daphodil “Daffy” Hwang
Daft_Daffy

Kamodo A. Remissivo T.
vCRASSv

Shazen ‘Zen’ Shimuyo
Kleghi

Acern Rekalina
Lenkalooky

Akia Chiyo
KeroppiTsundere

Shroud Satabee
Godlysaintss

Tord Zloy
OverheadRP

Mikio Miyahara
justynh

Percy K. Halastaras
PeachyRP

Rose Floyd
itsyeotter

Mizuho Rei
ambrosiac

Amari E. Ishimoto
LxveLuna

Akane Ishimoto
Ankoosaralo

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

Quartney Hall
RedKoolaidPacket

What is your motivation for creating this club:

(150 Words)
My motivation for creating this club is for many reasons. One reason is to create a warm and welcoming club for all ages. We would be more than happy to preform at any special events, or have our performances be their own special event. I can personally hold fundraisers for school theatre equipment such as props and performance costumes, i will also be writing and directing out of my own pocket. I would love to have a safe environment for all theatre lovers and be able to push some students out of their comfort zone and learn how to preform!

What activities could your club do?:

One school and club member event could be, for example putting on a musical or play. However a club member only could be an after school get together or gathering in a private area to go over scripts and practice.

How could your club benefit the School?:

My club can and will benefit the school by bringing a warm and welcoming group of individuals together and be able to have more events to do after school and in school.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

Our club would probably use the club room for practicing musicals and/or plays and as a dressing room.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

I’d like to have some sort of prior theatre experience (whether it be in character or out of character)

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny you for the following reasons.
- While you have an incredible member roster, your application is incredibly short and there is no elaboration on any of your ideas.
- I discourage you from reapplying until you have a strong and thorough plan as to how the club is going to work and more importantly, succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread