mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura Zoo

HedeonRP

Level 11
IGN: HedeonRP
DATE: 15/01/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I Would Like To Suggest A New Place In Karakura, It'd Be Open On Specific Days, When The Workers Decided To Open, I Want To Suggest A Zoo, A Community Place To Learn About Animals, To Spend Time Relaxing, And Options To Sponsor Animals, Like Real Life, It Surprised Me When I Found Out Karakura Doesn't Have A Zoo, Or Place To Visit Animals, And Im Suggesting It For The Reasons Below, In The Next Category!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I'm Suggesting The Zoo For The Benefit Of The Server Because, It'd Be An Amazing Place To Go On A Little Treat To, With A Café Run By Students And Paying To See The Animals, The Whole Mile, I Thought This Would Be Fun Because Everyone Loves Animals Right? Imagine Seeing Pandas, Wolves, And All Kinds Of Animals Right Here In Karakura!! It'd Be One Of The Most Fun Places To Visit, It Would Have Signs With Fun Facts About Animals, And If You Pay Special Admissions Money Or Sponsor An Animal Via A Monthly Donation Of Yen To The Zoo, You Could Name An Animal, I Find This To Be One Of The More Laid Back Ideas With Little To No Edition To The Servers, It Would Take A Few Builders And Some Spawn Eggs, Nothing Much. This Idea Could Be Fun, Including New Jobs, Experiences And Fun For The Whole Family, If You Do Decide To Make A Karakura Zoo I'd Like To Make A Few Suggestions!! You Could Add Animals Native To Japan, Along With Foreign Ones, Because I Don't Think Half Of The Native Japanese Characters Would Have Seen A Fox.. Or An Axolotl It'd Be An Amazing Addition To The Already Amazing Server And I'd Love To See It Happen, It Would Be Inclusive And Fun. Another Benefit Is That Many People Would Gain Several New Roleplay Experiences, Bonding Over Animals!! I Really Hope You Take This Into Consideration And I Hope To See In The Future A Karakura Zoo!!

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
The major downside is that it's unclear where this would go on the map.

However, it's a wonderful way to come up with small events, such as a hazardous animal refusing to obey zoo workers, resulting in the animal getting out of the zoo and attacking citizens at random. It's a fantastic idea, but there's nowhere to put it.

+1

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback, we've partially accepted this suggestion.

- We'll add turtles to the beach in which players can observe, however Zoo is far too large to add onto the current map and will likely go unused overtime.​
- Maybe during a future event we can visit a Zoo ICly​

Users who are viewing this thread