Karate_'s Police Application

Karate_’s Police Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Karate_

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
As of now, I am very active on both my College Cheerleader, Highschool, and Expelled account. I can normally get in around 2-4 hours per day. However, overall I am on the server daily. With the COVID lockdown I am currently very active on the server, and planning on keeping it that way for a long time.

Which time zone are you in?
Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my Discord is karatane#1010

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have a microphone, I normally use the one on my phone, but I have a proper microphone that I have yet to set up.

List your current and past applications:
Korean Language Application (Accepted on the forums) [Accepted]
Office-Secretary Application (Accepted on the forums) [Accepted]
College Application (Accepted on the forums) [Accepted]
Art-Teacher Application (Accepted over the forums) [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve been thinking about applying for at least a year now, and I must admit I've always admired the officers that work in the force. I love experiencing new things, and this would definitely be a drastic shift compared to the typical school-related roleplay that I have been participating in for years now. I had also considered possibly applying for a hospital position, but this role has attracted my attention the most. Already working at the school, this would be a huge difference to what I'm used to and I'm 100% ready for that change. Additionally, I have been searching for something new to do on the server. I’m very motivated and enthusiastic about acquiring this position. Although I do have other roles to represent on this server, I am determined that becoming a member of the police force is appropriate for me. Along with that, I believe that I already play a significant amount of time on this server, enough to prove that I have the time to commit to this large of a task on the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do in fact understand the laws and basic conduct. I’m sure I have a lot to learn, though, which is of course all a part of the experience.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Police-Corporal

Police-Sergeant

Detective-Constable

Detective-Sergeant

Detective-Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent

Police-Lieutenant

Head-Lieutenant

Police-Captain

Police-Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I’d like to say I have a lot of knowledge with the police. I’m very familiar with all of the common arrests for example assault, not being able to pay a fine, and much more to count. Officers log everything when it comes down to jailing criminals, protecting the city of Karakura. I also know just a little bit about raids and how they are done in groups, taking all safety precautions at the same time. I know quite a bit about monitoring weapons, or potential weapons when citizens are caught with them just based on how many times I’ve seen people get caught with a bat, or even something more severe. Although I believe that I can say I know a fair amount about basic police etiquette, I understand that knowledge comes with the experience gained in the increased time spent in that position and going to training sessions.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is becoming increasingly important to SchoolRP because of the high crime rate the city of Karakura has right now. Currently, gangs are getting larger and moderately more dangerous by the moment, so it is important to stop them before all chaos breaks loose, and ‘wars’ begin happening. Apart from gang violence, enforcing the laws is important for the player’s character’s safety and protection. Following ICly laws can prevent losing a character that may mean a lot to the person OOCLY, which is very important in my eyes. Losing all that hard work on a character is heartbreaking, and hard to get over sometimes. Citizens’ safety is very important overall, which is why rules ICly are set to make sure these people stay safe. Many dangerous and unappealing situations can be caused by a lack of regulation. That is why the police force is becoming more and more important and essential to the server. The police force provides security in the town, enforces laws to keep order, and make sure that crimes are prevented. Furthermore, as the SchoolRP community is growing by the day, as more members join, it is vital that there is proper supervision and a solid administration in place. In order to make sure the collective population abides by the law in place, the police force is present. Another reason why the police force on SRP is important, is because it adds a sense of realism to all of our roleplay experiences. With the amount of criminal activities our teenage characters usually go through, it’s only realistic a cop or two shows up to the scene, locking the person away.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I am indeed aware that it is possible to be subjected to a demotion if granted a position on the team, and certainly, I will be doing nothing that can jeopardize my position or place me in the danger of being demoted. If demoted at any point though, I’ll handle the situation responsibly and will do my best to understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge that applying for this role, that I'll be 100% dedicated to the police force. I am determined that I can be prepared to handle every and any situation I possibly can in the most dependable way achievable.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I will be trying my utmost best to attend every training session I possibly can if accepted, unless I have a VERY important reason not to. An example of an important reason not to would be a family member in the hospital or any other OOC situation that can prevent me from doing so. Other than that, I’m prepared to log on at any time to get to training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course, I acknowledge this, and never have - and will never - bring an ICly situation to OOC. I do not see a good reason why I would bring an IC situation OOC, doing this would also be breaking an OOC rule, which would also get me warned.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Terusuno is a taller than average Japanese female standing roughly around 5’8. The woman constantly held a stern look in her eyes, seeming as if she were never caught off guard. The stern look wasn’t the only thing that filled her saddened eyes, though. You’d probably normally expect such a beautiful woman to at least smile towards her employees in the mornings as she arrived, but this was actually the complete opposite of what happened when she greeted her co-workers with a simple nod, sometimes even ignoring them completely on her worst days. Another unique trait this woman has is the questionably large, permanent scar that crosses the left side of her face, reaching down her cheek. Along with that, she naturally had a white strip of hair brushed off to the right side of her face.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job Terusuno is very strict, and serious about her job as an officer. She’s a workaholic to say the least. Once something is assigned she gets right on the job no questions asked. As of now the woman barely takes any off time for herself, even when Terusuno is off the job she finds it very difficult to loosen up. You’ll almost never see a smile on her face, whether it be on or off duty, it was noticeable she’s almost constantly trying to keep herself busy, the reason for this being unknown . .

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Though it doesn’t look like it in the slightest, Terusuno cares for her co-workers dearly. Despite all the cold stares she may give some of them, deep down she’d jump into a pit of flames to rescue any one of them in a heart-beat. As of now her plans for the future are simple. Climb as high as she can in the rankings in order to protect the people around her as much as possible, including the citizens of Karakura. Terusuno is a very strict lady, mostly on herself though, meaning she's going to put her entire heart and soul into the career she has chosen for herself in order to protect the people around her, and be the hero she’s always aspired to be.

BACKSTORY

Ishida Terusuno was born into a fairly wealthy family during the year 1984, December 14th. She was the first born daughter out of the three, Riyako, Miyasaki, and of course herself that lived in the city of Kyoto, Japan with their loving parents. Ishida was only 10 months old when Riyako was born, very quickly becoming attached to her younger sibling. Till this day she continues to care with her entire heart for her sister, though she may not be around anymore. The youngest was soon born around 2 years later, it was clear from the start though, that Ishida didn’t care much for the youngest, already being attached to Riyako. In return, the youngest grew quite aggressive towards the two rather quickly, ending in the oldest protecting the middle child from her devilish ways. Despite the two elder siblings not being very fond of the younger one, their father seemed to favor her the most. Probably out of pity.
The family itself had a very mysterious background, most of the background stayed that way. They often wondered why there were never family dinners with their relatives, and such, thinking that it was a normal thing with most families to be able to at least visit their cousins. From a young age Ishida came to terms of the family overall being pretty messed up to say the least. Despite this, her parents were happy in marriage, there were never many problems in the household regarding any fights between them. This marriage ended rather quickly, when
the father died off due to drug abuse when the children were still very young. Leaving the mother to care for the siblings on her own, she never remarried.
The mother made them study much more as they continued onto each grade, Ishida taking this the most intensely of the three. For a long while she had no clue where she was going with her studies, but she stuck with the mindset “If you do amazing in every subject, you have every option to what you can do later.”, she stuck by this by getting outstanding grades all across the boards on each of her classes. This wasn’t easy, though. Ishida was soon overworking herself from the very young age of 15, going all through highschool with the same mindset. Ultimately she was exhausted, exhausted to the point she couldn’t even speak to her remaining family anymore as time went on, as her desk became her bed. Her sudden focus towards her studying left Riyako defenseless against her younger, very neglected and mentally unwell sister. Miyasaki had taken the most damage to their father's death, seeing as he was her only hope of ever climbing out of the deep hole she had dug for herself ever since the beginning. Miya was constantly jealous of Riyako’s outstanding grades as she was following Ishida's lead. This resulted in many disagreements and arguments between Riyako and Miyasaki, sometimes even getting physical with each other. Though Ishida was always on it with her work, she was very aware of the arguments happening each night outside of her room, sometimes resulting in a slam of the door. Being the hero type she is, the eldest always jumped into action, attempting to protect Riyako whenever it was getting too out of hand, this was impressive considering the exhausted state she was constantly in as a kid.
The sisters were growing very quickly, soon enough Ishida had moved out of the home in order to go to college, still staying in her home city due to not wanting to leave everything behind just yet. She had begun studying Criminal Justice, and all sorts of different law enforcement classes all throughout college. Riyako took a different direction, going into college to learn how to teach, specifically art since that was one of her biggest hobbies since she was a kid, though she still stayed in the household with her younger sibling, for she wasn’t old enough to be on her own yet. Miya was very quickly left behind in highschool after her mother vanished only a few months prior to Riyako and Ishida’s college orientation. Seeing as Miya had never worked a day in her life, and was very unlucky with school, the idea of her sisters moving forwards in life infuriated her. She was a complete failure.
After Miyasaki and Riyako’s last argument ending with a slap across the face, Riyako had finally moved out of the home, and into Karakura to finally pursue her dreams as an art teacher for Karakura Academics, leaving Miyasaki alone in the world after all the harassment she had brought to both the elder siblings. This left Ishida studying all alone for many years.
Finally getting out of schooling for working as a government worker, she had started her first few months as an officer for the city of Kyoto. Not much time passed before Ishida got a call from the Karakura Hospital, reporting that Riyako was found dead after a horrible ‘accident’. Hearing this absolutely destroyed Ishida. She very clearly didn’t take being the last standing sibling left of the bunch well, as Miyasaki was reported missing not too long before. Riyako was the last of what she had of family- of anything in that case. She was never the type to make friends. Within the WEEK, she packed everything she owned and made the move to Karakura in an attempt to try and find Riyako’s now parentless children, for she had discovered they existed not too long before the call she got. Ishida took this ‘accident’ as - “Someone hurt my sister, and I wasn’t there for her.”, further motivating her to become the hero of her own story, trying to protect as many people as she possibly could
As she made her move in a rush, thankfully there was a police force in the town she would now be living in. This resulted in her applying for the force as she made her move, of course as she moved in she was still affected by the death of her sister, leaving her with an unintentional harsh, saddened expression wherever she walked. It was very clear she had started working even harder to distract herself from her sister's tragic death.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Ishida Terusuno

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss, Ms.

Given Name(s):
N/A, though that may change over time.

Preferred Name:
Ms. Terusuno

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Unmarried

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
3 years of training

Working Experience:
4-5 months as an officer

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Criminology.

Minor(s):
Police Science, Forensic psychology.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Pending

- Once we're looking for more players in your designated timezone, this application will be looked over once more​

Users who are viewing this thread