CURRENT In-Game-Name (I.G.N):
karenese

What timezone are you in?:
EST

How old are you? (Optional, I.R.L):

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:
karen#0003

Describe your activity on the server?:

I’m on every day- though I’m most often on my main account, sexsi, if I am accepted I will be equally as active on both accounts. My activity can fluctuate depending on how busy I am, though most of the time I am able to get on whenever I please. This typically ends up being around 8-10 hours a day.

List and categorize your current and past applications:

Hospital Staff App - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dr-choi.22902/

Lore Team App - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sexsis-lore-team-application.23892/

Prosthetic Leg - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthetic-leg-application-notsexsi.26013/

School Nurse App - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application-karenese.30814/

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:

I've had plenty of experiences with DetailRP, my main experiences being my 5 months in EMS that ended a few months back. During the time that I was EMS I learned plenty of things about MedicalRP and how to properly deal with situations in the hospital. I've also had experience with being Head-Nurse at the school, which allowed me to further my ability with DetailRP even more.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation springs from sheer interest in the hospital- I’ve always wanted to be able to do medical RP and handle situations that I’ve run into, though some I’ve not been allowed to do due to a lack of a hospital staff role. I was a part of EMS a few months ago, though I left due to personal issues and lack of motivation. I wanted to try something new, so I went to school nurse.

I made my way up through that position and eventually ended up head nurse of the school- Though it just wasn’t enough for me. I wanted to be in the hospital again, doing in depth medical RP and treating serious injuries, which I couldn’t do with the role of school nurse. Though, I am grateful for the time I was a nurse because it helped me realize a lot about RPing and how to properly deal with situations.

I’ve been through many medical classes as well as previous training to build up medical knowledge, which is why I think I’d benefit the medical team. My ability to properly medical RP would allow me to be a good part of the team, as well as my ability to participate in teamwork situations.

Since I’ve been in EMS before, I know EMS requires you to participate in a lot of teamwork and collaboration to get work done in a proper and civil manner in the hospital, and I know I’m prepared to do so.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Surgeons are allowed to do the invasive and serious operations in the hospital, as well as the normal day to day hospital work. Alongside that, they are allowed to prescribe medicine for any illnesses that they come across, as long as it isn’t one brought on by a mental issue.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

HEAD PHYSICIAN: The head physician is in charge of the whole hospital and all of its departments. Head physicians are allowed to host training sessions and regulate them, as well as do work in any department of the hospital. Their work most typically involves ensuring everything in the hospital is going smoothly and that each member of the hospital staff is doing what they should be doing. To finalize any decisions, you must run it through the Head Physician.

CLINICAL MANAGER: Clinical managers are another branch of authority inside of the hospital. They are underneath Head Physicians when it comes to power, though some of the things they are allowed to do are quite similar. Clinical Managers also regulate the departments to make sure they know what they are doing, and are in charge of the clinical managers of each department as well.

CLINICAL LEADS: Each clinical lead is in charge of their own department, (I.E Doctor, Psychiatrist, Surgeon and Nurse) and are required to manage them and teach them what they need to know. They are responsible for their own departments and no one else's. Clinical leads are typically the ones who host training for their new applicants, and allow them to get to the point that they need to be at to be a successful hospital staff.

SURGEONS: Surgeons do the more invasive work, such as surgeries and in depth operations. They are allowed to do anything that Nurses and Doctors can do, however they aren’t allowed to do Psychiatry work.

DOCTORS: Doctors are allowed to do basically anything that surgeons can, including surgeries and invasive operations, though they are typically told to let a surgeon do the work. However, if there isn’t one present they are allowed to do so. Most often doctors are found doing regular work around the hospital and dealing with incoming patients.

NURSES: Nurses are allowed to do the same things that doctors can, however they aren’t really allowed to do any in depth surgeries or anything too serious. They are often required to deal with birthing and prenatal work such as ultrasounds and exams.

PSYCHIATRISTS: Psychiatrists are part of the department that regulates mental health. They are often doing therapy sessions and prescribing medicine for mental illnesses. Though psychiatrists aren’t allowed to do any physical work, if no one is present they are allowed to f2b the process to ensure the patient is properly dealt with.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

CODE BLUE: A code blue means that there is a medical emergency in the hospital. Calling a code blue requires a team, usually called a ‘code team’ to come and tend to said emergency.

CODE RED: A code red means that there is a fire/smoke somewhere in the hospital. A code red is called to alert people of the danger, and to allow patients and staff to evacuate from the area in a safe manner.

CODE BLACK: A code black means that there is a bomb threat made to the hospital. Initially after a code black is called medical staff will begin removing patients from the hospital. After everyone is safe and removed from the building, they are required to call police to alert them of what is going on.

CODE PINK/PURPLE: A code purple or a code pink means that there is a missing child somewhere in the hospital. Hospitals will go into lockdown after this code is called and won’t open back up until it is ensured that the child has been found and is safe.

CODE VIOLET: A code violet is called to let staff know that there is a violent individual somewhere on the hospital's campus. A description of the individual is typically sent out during this time to allow staff to identify the individual before a situation can escalate.

CODE SILVER: A code silver is called when there is a hostage situation. This allows staff to contact authorities.

CODE GREEN: A code green signifies an emergency evacuation, and is called to let staff know what is going on. In some places, a code green can also mean that there is a high risk patient who has gone missing.

CODE YELLOW: A code yellow is called to alert staff of natural disasters/bad weather to allow them to properly prepare for the incoming weather.

CODE WHITE: A code white is called when there is a baby/child experiencing a life threatening emergency. However, in some places code whites can also mean that there is an evacuation notice.

CODE ORANGE: A code orange signifies a hazardous spill that requires medical decontamination. The code is called to alert staff of what needs to be done, and also to ensure that they are able to keep patients out of the area until it has been resolved.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do. If there is a period of time where I need to be inactive, I will put in an inactivity log rather than just going inactive with no previous explanation.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:

I acknowledge this and assure you I will get online and attend training whenever required of me.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:

I do understand. Previous experience in EMS has made it obvious to me that rules need to be enforced and properly followed.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:

I do acknowledge this, and I can assure you nothing will happen that could lead to me being demoted. If something were to happen however, I would accept my consequences and agree with the demotion.

IC SECTION: Information/Knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

While not on shift, Hanami is typically with her family or friends so she has a more carefree, outgoing personality rather than one of a professional manner. Her attitude changes when she gets into work however, and she changes from carefree to more professional and quiet. When she's with patients however, her attitude changes once more to compassionate while still keeping her professional aspect.

Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:

Hanami is a female who has a strong-willed attitude, her determination to help people showing through with every action she takes during the day. Though she has a strong-willed attitude, she is also a respectful and cooperative female who works well in overwhelming environments. When Hanami wants something, she'll do her absolute best to work towards it and achieve what she wants.

With patients however, she puts on a completely different attitude, allowing herself to become professional however still compassionate. Hanami deals with patients in a way that allows them to feel comfortable and welcome in the environment of the hospital.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Hanami Okazaki is a petite woman standing at 5’2, her curvy body shape complimenting her height. Long brown curls would accent her pale skin and green eyes. A smile would usually be displayed on her face, making Hanami appear as a welcoming and respectful person.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Though this isn’t necessarily considered an illness, Hanami does have a prosthetic leg. Though it does prevent her from doing some high movement activities, Hanami rarely lets this affect her in any way. In a way, she uses it to sympathize with patients. If a patient comes through who has a prosthetic or is in need of getting one, they are more likely to sympathize or understand someone who has been through what they are going through.

Section Two: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Hanami Okazaki

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Hanami

Characters Preferred Name:
Hanami / Hana

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
5 years

Working Experience(s):
Worked at Karakura Hospital previously, as well as 2 other years of being a doctor at a separate hospital.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate

Major(s):
Biology, Chemistry, Pre-Med

Minor(s):
Computer Science, Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean/French

Users who are viewing this thread