_Saltyyy_

Level 17
_Saltyyy_
_Saltyyy_
Notable+

Karina Agisae Koji
カリーナ•アギサエ•浩二

Photo was taken by Me/Karina/Salty
Any information in this forum cannot be used icly, any information stated here must be earned in-game or be granted permission please & thank you. I took inspiration from Sayoko Hanasaki/Roza’s Biography Format as well as Hanamaru Fujiya/tamagatchi.

|| General Information ||

First Name:】
Karina

Surname:
Koji

Preferred Name:
Karina/Rina

Nicknames:

‘Rina’ - Usually a nickname used by her friend and or family

Sister Rina’ - a pass nickname her sister Mint referred to her as

Rin’ - A nickname given to her by her boyfriend Ryo Fujiya

Kari’ - a name was given to her by her past teammate/friend Yamato Hozuki

Kar Kar’- A name given to her by her past teammate/friend Camille ‘Cami’ Garcia

Karena’ - Meant to be a play on words of the name ‘Karen’ that her main friend group calls her

Korena’ - An odd way that her friends pronounce her name to get her attention or tease her

Cripple’ - A name given to her after she jumped from the lighthouse breaking her legs, forcing her to use crutches for a long period of time.

Date of Birth:
10/07/2002

Nationality:】
Karina is both half Japanese and half Korean

Sexuality:
Karina is a Heterosexual though she has been Bi-curious in the past

Religious Beliefs:
Karina isn’t a very religious person, though she does believe that there is something after life on Earth

Political Beliefs:
She tries to stay away from any political situation, she doesn’t like politics nor does she care for them

|| Physical Information ||

Height:
5’3 or 160cm

Weight:
120lbs or 54.4kg

Build:】
She’d have a petite but triangle shaped body

Skin Color:
Karina has a white, fair skin tone

Eye Color:
She has Vanilla Brown eyes

Hair Color:
Her natural hair color would be a dark brown color though her current hair color is a rose gold blonde.

Hair Style:
Karina’s hair would be wavy and down to her hips, she’d also have her hair in two long pigtails

Fashion:
Karina likes to wear mostly pink and cute clothes, though she does tend to wear more darkened clothing such as leather jackets, clothing with chains, etc.

|| General Appearance ||

【Appearance:】

Face Claim: Youi from Dreamnote

【Appearance In-Game:】

【Personality:】
Karina has a bipolar personality, she can be extremely sweet and nice one minute then be able to turn into an annoyed and angsty teenager the next. She tends to be nicer around those she’s just met but usually likes to be ruder and more open towards people she knows and trusts.

【Disease/Illness:】
PTSD: On-going - Karina suffers from PTSD of staircases, when she was younger she bared a child of her boyfriend at the time, she fell down the stairs causing her to have a miscarriage. She still suffers from PTSD, she’s been able to decrease her fear of stairs though she is still cautious of them.

Depression: Cured - Karina had gone into a deep and dark mental state after she had lost her child, she had broken things off with her boyfriend as well as avoided all her friends. With time and multiple therapy appointments, Karina was able to heal and regain her place in society.

Eating Disorder: Cured - After Karina fell down the stairs resulting in her having a miscarriage, she went into a depressed and dark state in which she as well stopped eating properly. She stayed locked up in her rooms for days, sobbing away her sorrows of her now lost child. She’d only come out of her room for a small snack to keep her stable, she stayed in that state for a while before being able to gather herself together.

【Character Voice:】
Japanese: Sonia Nevermind (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)

English: Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayukihime)

【Equipment:】

-Transportation-

Black and Red Motorbike Keys - Just like her other set of keys she tends to keep these on her at all times as well just for backup.

-Items-

Moon Earrings: Karina tends to prefer moon earrings as well as her Tan Earrings than any of the others in her collection

Bear Ear Headband: She tends to keep these on her a lot! She's taken a liking to bears lately as well as how ADORABLE the ears look on her. It's definitely one of her most favored items.

White Clout Goggles - Karina bought these glasses from her sister's shop a while ago, she enjoys them due to their 'quirky' look it gives her!.

Karina’s Sunglasses:
These are Karina’s favorite pair of sunglasses in her collection, they have thin white frames as well as slightly tinted. She tends to wear them on her head due to them looking best that way.

Bunny Hair Clip: Karina’s bunny hair clip is one of the most iconic items she likes to wear. She favors her bunny clip more than any of her other hair accessories, she rarely takes it off.

Bunny Backpack: Karina can be found wearing her bunny backpack the most, she feels as though it matches more with her outfit especially since it goes with her clip.

White Ribbon Backpack: Her white ribbon backpack is small with a white bow taking up most of its surface. She also really likes this bag yet still prefers the bunny backpack.

Pink Bunny Umbrella: Her favorite umbrella is a very cute baby pink with long, standing-up bunny ears. It also includes a very cute bunny expression. She thinks it’s really cute to have so she keeps it to protect her from the rain.

Monokuma Plushie: Karina tends to stray towards the ‘weeb’ side of things, she likes to carry around her life-size Monokuma teddy bear. It’s really fluffy making it easy to help her fall asleep on.

Hello Kitty Glock: She only recently started carrying around a Toy Hello Kitty Glock since her current boyfriend had bought it for her as a gift. She treasures it even though it’s a toy.

Debit Card: She keeps her debit card on her at all times just in case she needs to stop at an ATM.

Fake I.D: She likes to carry around a fake I.D at all times allowing her to buy whatever as well as get in wherever that requires her to be older than 20.

Birth Control: She likes to constantly be prepared so she always keeps a pill or two of birth control on her.

White Phone: She keeps her phone on her at all times, though she likes to keep it off a lot due to her wanting to live in the moment rather than waste it on her phone.

【Hobbies:】

Sewing: Karina picked up sewing only a few months ago, though it takes a lot of materials she believes it to be a good money-making business for herself. She usually makes articles of clothing for friends, family, citizens in Karakura, and some for herself. She likes to do this to pass the time when she’s bored in her room.

Shopping: Karina tends to shop a lot, from a mix of her family's money as well her own earnings. She likes to spend her money on an assortment of products she does not need in her everyday life. She likes shopping for clothing, sweets, beauty products, etc.

Photography: Though she doesn’t do it as often anymore she likes to go to very scenic areas and take photos, she prefers to take photos during the early morning or early evenings when there would be visible sunsets or sunrises.

Guitar: Karina picked up playing the guitar when she was younger, she used to practice for hours upon hours to try and perfect her playing skills. In her later teenage years, Karina stopped playing to focus more on her teenage years rather than playing. She had only recently picked it back up since then.

【Affiliations:】
Highschool Swim Team Captain
Club Leader of Cosplay Club
Gardening Club
Maid Club
Joyoung: Senior Cashier
Kintsugi: Cashier
Kissako Karakura: Waitress
Suu-Itobea: Cashier
Asagao: Tailor
Ghost Tailors: Tailor
Euphoria: Head Photographer/Tailor
Highschool Track Team
Highschool Dodgeball Team
Performing Arts Club

【 Sports Achievement:】
Dodgeball - Peacemaker

When Karina was on the Dodgeball Team she was awarded the title of Peacemaker on the team, though she was mainly the cause of most of the drama.

Swim Team - Captain
She joined the high school swim team no less than a month before she was passed along the position of captain. She's been able to decently run the team in place the best she can.

【Academic Achievement:】
Reward Tokens

The only achievements she’s been given have been reward tokens, though it’s not much she has received about 5 in total from a variety of different teachers.

【Family:】
Arisu Koji
- Older Sister [Alive]
‘Noodle’ Koji - Older Sister [Alive]
Alek Koji - Older Brother [Unknown]
Charles Koji - Older Brother [Unknown]
Alex Koji - Older Brother [Alive]
Margo Koji - Sister [Alive]
Sarah Koji - Sister [Alive]
Kinoyaki Koji - Brother [Unknown]
Ryusei Koji - Brother [Alive]
Vinny Koji - Brother [Alive]
Kosei Koji - Brother [Alive]
Akamai Koji - Brother [Alive]
Megumi Koji - Sister [Alive]
Mint Koji - Niece [Alive]
Nozomi Koji - Niece [Alive]
Mikey Koji - Nephew [Alive]
Hero Koji - Nephew [Alive]
Kuri Koji - Nephew [Alive]
Bao Koji - Uncle [Alive]
Friar Koji - Grandfather [Alive (Somehow-)]
Spooky Scooter - Pet [Alive]

【Friends & Relations:】

Meina Maruyama - Bestfriend:
‘Pho sho’
Meina has been one of Karina’s best friends since they had first joined the Dodgeball Team together. Once Meina was moved to captain, Karina became the right-hand woman being the team’s co-captain.
'Meina has been such a great mom friend to me for as long as I could remember. She’s been there whenever I needed her, I love her to pieces!'

Hanamaru Fujiya - Bestfriend:
‘Look at my pet rock Tony!’

Hanamaru and Karina met through their jobs at Kintsugi, though their personalities may be widely different they still consider each other very close friends.
‘Hana is too sweet for Karakura, no one as innocent and cute as she should have been put into this city. She’s one of my most favorite people to be around as well as a good roommate.’

Adaline ‘Addie’ Dior - Bestfriend:
‘Why so sad when you can see my fine self everyday’

Karina met Addie the first time she tried out for Dodgeball as well. Though Addie has a very insanely chaotic personality, Karina still loves her and the company she brings.
‘Addie is a very strange one… she can be a complete crackhead one moment then a totally different person the next. She’s a free spirit and I respect that, she does whatever wants without hesitation and I admire that about her.’

Camille ‘Cami’ Jenkins - Bestfriend:
‘Liam Payne is a different breed.’

Cami and Karina met through a mutual friend at the time named Abri, at first Karina bullied Cami for a short while till she actually got to know her more.
‘Cami is a hobo. Periodt. She usually likes to bring over her UGLY boyfriend Toshi, it can get annoying sometimes but ugh. What are you gonna do about it. I actually need more marriage counseling with her. . .’

Ryo Fujiya - Boyfriend:
‘Cupcake?!’

Ryo and Karina met similar to Hanamaru, they typically met at work but since Ryo was Hanamaru’s brother they met at other times as well. The both of them started talking and one thing led to another causing them to catch feelings in the process.
‘Where do I start.. He's a very childish, overprotective, not the brightest person in my opinion.. Though when I’m with him, he makes me feel safe, I’m in no need to stress or worry about anything during those moments. I just love him, y'know?’

Kiyomi Fujiya - Friend:
‘. . .’
Karina met Kiyomi the same way that she met the other Fujiya’s which was through work. Though they aren’t the closest they still tend to be seen together hanging out every once in a while.
‘She’s a pretty cool person, she’s one of those people who doesn’t take anyone’s shit. I really respect her for that and to be fair she’d be a person I’d look up too, though I don’t hang with her a bunch she’s still pretty chill.’

Riku Fujiya - Friend:
‘ALRIGHT HURRY UP AND LEAVE!’

Same as the other Fujiya’s she met Riku at work (fucking surprising I know), Karina and Riku tend to hang outside of work with Hanamaru. Though her relationship with Riku isn’t much, Karina still loves spending time with her.
‘Riku is literally another breed of human, she can be sweet and sour and I just love that about her. She isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind whether she’s out in public or at a job, it’s just so funny to watch her.’

Kazuto ‘Kaz’ Garcia - Friend:
‘. . .’

Karina has known Kaz the longest out of all the people she considers friends, she met him through a mutual who was her significant other at the time. They never got alonuntilll recently when they started talking again after Karinendedng things with his friend.
‘Kaz is um. . a strange one- he can be really cool but irritating. I’ve known him for such a long time though I hadn’t really spoken to him a bunch during that time of knowing him. Hm- maybe I should bug him more.’

Ita Souko - Friend:
‘Your boyfriend’s hair is ugly’

Klee and Karina met through the swim team, Karina had recently tried out and they somehow instantly became close friends. Klee and Karina tend to bully each other a lot though it’s only playful, and they do get along.
‘I love Klee, though we bully each other and like a ton, I still for some reason hang out with her. . I haven’t known her for long but it feels like I’ve known her longer than just meeting from the swim team.’

Yamato Hozuki - Friend/Ex-Crush:
‘Hello wife.’

Yamato and Karina first met through their mutual friend Kazuto, they’ve talked a few times during the times they met but nothing too serious. Later Yamato joined the Dodgeball team along with Karina, causing them to talk more and Karina gaining feelings for him.
‘I met Yamato when Kaz first threw a party and he was just flat out drunk . . it was concerning. I started talking to him a bit before he joined a team I was on, and then a stupid joke of us being a married couple started and it just stuck I guess.’

Subaru Kyeon - Ex-Boyfriend:
‘. . .’

Karina unexpectedly met Subaru at an alliance party between the Kyeons and Kojis, they talked for a short while before drinking the night away. Somehow they became a couple though it didn’t last long.
‘Ew. . ya no- I’d rather not talk about a lowly person like him. .’

Kaiden - Ex-Fiance:
‘. . .’

Karina met Kaiden through a blind date she was forced into, though they both didn’t seem interested they somehow became a couple. Karina and he were engaged as well as planned to have a child with him.
‘I had forgotten about Kaiden. . the memories with him . . they were nice but the fact I wasn’t able to look at him without thinking of. . a certain time, just hurts too much.’

Yumi Hamauzu - Friend:
‘. . .’

Karina met Yumi when she first joined the team recently, though it’s been a short while since her arrival to the team, she’s been able to try and build a relationship with her.
‘Yumi is totally so fun! She’s such an amazing captain and I love how she has new ideas for each practice, as well as takes some practices off so we can just bond. I think she’s such a beautiful person inside and out, I’m for real glad I joined swim!’

Emilia Baez - Friend:
'. . .'
Karina met Emilia through a situation where Yamato Hozuki (her teammate at the time) causing a scene with another student, seeing as how Emilia is on council she had to step in. They became closer to after that though there have been rough times.

'Emilia is one of those people that just don't leave you alone. . like she'd cool! But omg girl got soooo many boy problems omg. . She's super cool though! Glad to have her as a friend!'

(Credit to tamagatchi & Stray_Kid for the Koji Family Lore)
【Backstory:】
Karina’s mother was the daughter of a CEO, who ran a huge business company in Tokyo, Japan. She along with her first husband had 3 baby girls throughout their marriage, the first being Arisu, then ‘Noodle’ then lastly Karina. She was too young to ever know who her biological father was, as her mother and father were divorced before she was even able to speak. While still in her marriage, Karina’s mother attended a company party where she was able to meet a mere salesman. This salesman rivaled the company whose party he attended, though he must have been filled with irritation of his attendance at the party, he was able to find a stunning young woman who would be Karina’s mother.

He had no hesitation to walk up to the woman and start a small conversation with her, the conversation trailed into them having feelings for each other, which then also blossomed into a long-distance relationship scandal between the two of them. Due to the woman’s popularity amongst the media, they soon found out about the scandal resulting in Karina’s mother getting a divorce from her current husband at the time. This also impacted the family’s company very negatively, leaving the woman with not only media issues but as well as mothering ones as well, being a single mother of three would put a strain on the woman as a whole.

Shortly after, the salesman had asked for the woman’s hand in marriage. They begged and pleaded with the CEO to allow them to be wed, he agreed under one term. This term was that the CEO’s daughter would be the one who inherited his company instead of his son-in-law, as well as they were to live in a small seaside city to avoid any more scandals from happening. They agreed though it was a tricky arrangement, they soon were wed allowing both his family and hers to combine. They were now known as Mr. and Mrs. Koji, with their 6 children, three from both sides from previous marriages. The Koji’s were moved to Karakura, Japan where they were able to live happily with their children, Alex, Jay, Charles, Arisu, Noodle, Karina, and their soon-to-be biological child, Atsuko.

Once the Koji’s moved to Karakura they took in multiple students who flooded the city into their family, this was a cloak to hide behind for protection as well as a safe place for other students of Karakura. It was a win-win situation for many as the Koji’s lived peacefully in their newly resided home. Once the eldest of the children were old enough to care for themselves as well as the other, younger children, Mr. and Mrs. Koji decided to take the honeymoon that they were never able to get. They said their farewells to their family as they took their leave, nowadays they travel the world, checking in on their children every so often while the Koji children stay in Karakura.

Karina grew up not knowing either of her parents well due to her being too young to remember what they had even looked like. Karina tended to stray closer to Arisu while growing up, since Arisu was their only biological family she trusted more than the rest of the Kojis. She was a very secluded and introverted child when she was younger, scared of people till she hit middle school when she was able to become more open with others as well as her outlook on people. She became more honest and upfront with how she felt about people causing some to dislike her, she didn’t really care if those around her didn’t care she just liked being honest. In the present day, she’s in her final year of High School while enjoying the moments she has left before graduating.

【Memories:】
• Spent most of her childhood with Arisu & was a secluded introvert

• Became more open/honest in middle school due to the changing environment

• Middle school was a blur for her, though it was very uneventful

• Freshman year attempted to join cheer but got denied

• Sophomore year she joined Musical Theater but left in Junior year

• Junior year she tried out for track and got denied

• She got her first boyfriend as well as her first kiss from Kadien

• She became pregnant with an unplanned child

• Was proposed to by her boyfriend at the time

• Joined Dodgeball Team

• Fell down the stairs causing her to have a miscarriage as well as developed mental illnesses

• Broke things off with her fiance and left him

• Went to therapy and treatments for her problems

• Became friends with Meina, Addie & Cami

• Promoted to Dodgeball Co-Captain Senior Year

• Went to many Koji parties

• Met Subaru and started dating him

• Felt used in the relationship causing her to end things with him

• Became closer to other family members {Kinoyaki, Mint, Kuri, Etc.}

• Gained a crush on Yamato Hozuki

• Became heartbroken after he got into a relationship

• Got over him and became friends with his girlfriend

• Went to America with Cami, Mint & Meina

• Moved into a tower that she and Hanamura take ownership of

• Became closer to the Fujiya Family

• Dodgeball getting disbanded

• Tried out and accepted onto High School Track

• Left High School Track, Tried out for High School Swim, and got accepted

• Got close with Ryo Fujiya and ended up dating him

• Her friendship with Meina and Addie became distant because of the time she spent with Ryo

• Multiple thoughts of Ryo cheating on her though turned out to be just rumors and fake

• Fixed her relationship with Ryo, Meina & Addie

Went to the Victorian Ball with Ryo and had her first slow dance with him

• Karina & Ryo had another falling out though it ended with both of them apologizing

• Was promoted to Highschool Swim Captain

【Extra:】
Character Theme:
Moe Shop - WWW (feat. EDOGA-SULLIVAN)

(tamagatchi got me listening to Moe Shop don’t come at me)

【Art:】

Credit: tamagatchi/rini

Credit: Katana_Z/Alex

Credit: Stray_Kid/Margo

Credit: BeeFrenPrista/TinCan

Credit: Hyemmah/Hyem

Last edited:

_Saltyyy_

Level 17
_Saltyyy_
_Saltyyy_
Notable+