EB8AC8C4-CBAF-4C4D-BEAA-96F5C6F09A19.jpeg
Basic Information

First Name: Karl
Middle name: Manon
Surname: Acton

Preferred Name: Karl

Aliases (past and present): Karasu, Tenshi, Odin, Axis

Pronouns: He/him

Height: 159.7 cm (or 5 feet and 2 inches)

Weight: 70.78 kg, or around 156 pounds.

Build: He is rather lanky for his age, but he can’t be considered ‘weak’.

Skin Color: Slight tan

Eye Color: Dark blue

Hair Style: His hair is fluffy and has his bangs swept in front of his face.

Hair Color: His hair is dyed dark blue, but his natural color is light brown.

Fashion: He has a rather formal style, typically wearing a suit or some sort of uniform regardless of the situation.

Abnormalities: He has a missing left eye, a carving in his left arm that read "I should've known..." and a prosthetic right leg.

Date of Birth: 10/28/2004

Place of Birth: Suzdal, Russia

Nationality: Russian and Japanese

Ancestry: Russian (40%), French (20%), and Japanese (40%)

Race: Eurasian

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Political Beliefs: Undetermined

General Appearance

Appearance: Karl is a short, lanky man with dark blue eyes that always seem to be thoughtful. His dark blue hair is left to do its own thing. He has rather prominent eye bags under his eyes, accompanied by hallow cheekbones. He shares some similarities to his adopted father, William J. Acton.
Karl has multiple scars all over his body and even burn marks on both his hands, along with a broken nose. The burn marks seem to be months old, both in a heart shape. One burn mark seems to be way deeper than the other due to him being stabbed. He has a missing right leg that seemed to have been cut off at the thigh, but that was replaced by a prosthetic. His left eye is also completely missing and he refuses to get a glass eye.

Personality: He’s a bit of a jackass but is rather intelligent, despite both of these he has a rather large circle of friends. He’s very talkative around these people and close family. He doesn’t seem to care about what people seem to think of him and he’s extremely determined to do what he views as right, regardless of how people view him for it. He refuses to let what they think get to his head. He’s insanely loyal and stubborn, but sometimes this can lead to him obsessing over specific people.

Mental health (THESE ARE FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES.)

PSYCHOSIS
Psychosis is when people lose some contact with reality. This might involve seeing or hearing things that other people cannot see or hear (hallucinations) and believing things that are not actually true (delusions).

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
This mental health disorder includes a pattern of unstable intense relationships, distorted self-image, extreme emotions and impulsiveness.”

DEPRESSION
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems.”

SCHIZOPHRENIA
Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present.”

POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
A mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.”

AUTISM
A neurodevelopmental condition of variable severity with lifelong effects that can be recognized from early childhood, chiefly characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior.”

Character Voice: His voice is rather similar to that of Viktor from Arcane: League of Legends, accent and everything.

Equipment: He has his cell-phone on him at all time, both for communication and entertainment when he needs it. He also carries a rather odd microphone, whenever he speaks into it it’s not normal Japanese. It’s just a series of usually extremely loud beeping noises.

Clothes: He wears a suit with a loose tie, his pants are baggy as well but he still manages to pull off a formal look. He has a white shirt underneath the black jacket that looks rather well taken care of. He has a pair of glasses that rest on his nose, these also look well taken care of.

Hobbies: Some of his main hobbies include hanging out with friends, running around Karakura, and sometimes reading books.

Skills:

Strength
★★★★☆
“Definitely have some way to go, but I’m doing good so far. At least Karma thinks that anyways.”

Intelligence
★★★★★
“I wouldn’t call myself the smartest person here but there are people who seem to disagree, for some reason.”

Luck
★★☆☆☆
I don’t really believe luck exists but if it does, mine would be absolutely horrible given reasons.”

Agility
★★★★★
“I’d say I’m good at getting out of . . . tricky situations.”

Charisma
★★★★☆
“There’s a reason why I have so many friends.”

Logic
★★★★★
Gotta know the ins and outs of things, especially here. How else have I lived this long?”

Querks: He tends to wave his hands around when speaking to others, mainly as a way to express emotions.

Family:
BIOLOGICAL IMMEDIATE FAMILY STATUS.
LIAM P. IVANOV - FATHER [ALIVE]
CHIYO A. FUKUDA - MOTHER [MISSING SINCE 12/18/XX]
LINH D. IVANOVA - STEP-MOTHER [DEAD]
ANH XUAN ACTON - HALF-BROTHER [ALIVE]
PIERRE H. IVANOV - BROTHER [ALIVE]

ADOPTED IMMEDIATE FAMILY STATUS (EXCLUDING ANH BECAUSE HE IS IN THE BIOLOGICAL IMMEDIATE FAMILY PORTION).
WILLIAM J. ACTON - FATHER [ALIVE]
MARIBELLE ACTON - MOTHER [ALIVE]
HIRANO T. ACTON - BROTHER [ALIVE]
KAYLA-JANE “KJ” ACTON - SISTER [DEAD]
BLAKE ACTON - BROTHER [ALIVE]
MAXI P. ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
LYNN V. ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
NOZOMI “MIMIC” ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
CHIRIKO ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
MIKOSHII ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
MICHAEL ACTON - BROTHER [ALIVE]
ELIZABETH L. ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]

OTHER.
ROMEO H. MIRAHARA - EX BOYFRIEND [DEAD]
KARMA “SERAPHIM” TANAKA - BEST FRIEND [ALIVE]
ALLEN VIDAL. - CLOSE FRIEND [ALIVE]
MIO “CANDY” KOFUNE. - CLOSE FRIEND [ALIVE]
LIAM “KOMAI” KAJI. - BEST FRIEND [ALIVE]
JOHNNY REEVES. - CLOSE FRIEND [ALIVE]
AKARI ITO HOZUMI. - COMPLICATED [ALIVE]
RACER A. AKUYAMI. - CLOSE FRIEND [ALIVE]
FELIX “FJ” JOUH. - FRIEND [ALIVE]
SCHERZO LIZST. - FRIEND [ALIVE]
KLISH “ZORRO” LIVS. - COMPLICATED [ALIVE]
HELLAM KIMURA. - ENEMY [ALIVE]
RENI “HAIR” KETSUEKI. - FRIEND [ALIVE]
ALEC GORDON. - COMPLICATED [ALIVE]
CORALINE CAPERELLI. - FRIEND [ALIVE]
ROAM S. - EX-BOYFRIEND [MIA]
JOSIAH SUMISU. - EX-BEST FRIEND [DEAD]
ROBBY SUMISU. - COMPLICATED [ALIVE]
JOEY M. - FRIEND [ALIVE]
CRIMSON S. SANTOS - COMPLICATED [ALIVE]
ZEKE AKUYAMI - CLOSE FRIEND [DEAD]
ANYA SOLANO-KANG - CLOSE FRIEND [DEAD]
NAOKI YOKO - FRIEND??? [ALIVE]
RIZIETA RIVES - BEST FRIEND [ALIVE]
JAMES RYDER - EX BEST FRIEND/ENEMY [ALIVE]
OLIVER WALL - ENEMY [MIA]
LOUSIE WALL- COMPLICATED [ALIVE]

BACKSTORY.

[WORK IN PROGRESS]

Last edited:

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
ADOPTED IMMEDIATE FAMILY STATUS (EXCLUDING ANH BECAUSE HE IS IN THE BIOLOGICAL IMMEDIATE FAMILY PORTION).
WILLIAM J. ACTON - FATHER [ALIVE]
MARIBELLE ACTON - MOTHER [ALIVE]
HIRANO T. ACTON - BROTHER [ALIVE]
KAYLA-JANE “KJ” ACTON - SISTER [DEAD]
BLAKE ACTON - BROTHER [ALIVE]
MAXI P. ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
LYNN V. ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
NOZOMI “MIMIC” ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
CHIRIKO ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
MIKOSHII ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]
MICHAEL ACTON - BROTHER [ALIVE]
ELIZABETH L. ACTON - SISTER [ALIVE]