players online

Kashii R. Daisuke Biography [DEAD]

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Venti Archon: Best friend; Alive
"I hate- hurting you so much... I don't know why I do it-- I love you- and your company, I just wish you didn't replace me anymore..."
Kashii and Venti had met through a friend who has now passed. They instantly clicked, Venti, taking on an almost protective brother role at first. They grew closer with each day they interacted, but soon their late friend Nicholai had begun to catch feelings for Venti, and Venti had returned these feelings. This newfound relationship that had sparked between her best friends had sorta torn apart their trio, Kashii felt unneeded as if she didn't belong anymore. Which caused multiple problems between Venti and her, due to Kashii's anger issue and BPD, it made things even harder. A month goes by and Venti goes back to Germany, without informing Kashii. This made Kashii worry, and think that Venti left her for good. Once he returned Kashii's worry and sadness turned directly into anger, her assaulting him and leaving him bruised and knocked out. They made up, but then it reverted back once Venti left again. This time on his return, Kashii broke his nose. On the inside, she feels horrible for the attacks she did on her best friend, but she can't help but always feels left or replaced. They are still best friends and have patched their relationship.
This made me cry- who knew 4-5 months could impact a character so much- I love Kashii's and Venti's dynamic so much
Sky B. Ukiyo: Daughter Figure; Alive
"I wish I had the courage to say it aloud, I love you, my darling little girl, I'll do anything to keep you sweet and innocent."
SKY LOVES YOU TOO AND WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU- :'DD <33

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Update!!
Ive changed her personality, so go give that a look.
Ive also changed a but on Sky's relationship, and added a new one thats currently in the works.
Also added a intro bit, give me opinions and if i need to change anything!

usercultist

Level 21
hey guys lets calm down, Cas unfortunately Kashii's death being voided was invalid and Prosthettics confirmed her death, shes dead dead

usercultist

Level 21
i don't rlly know why THE pro metagamer and bypassing MINUSTEMPO wants this bio to be edited tho!!? minustempo what the fcuk

Users who are viewing this thread